SignMeUp

Online event registration with integrated payment processing

SignMeUp Reviews

Pros

Support is some of the best ever, always quick and courteous, thanks for always being there for me to help.

Dave P.

Fabulous, LOVE the prompt customer service to get to my questions answered.

Christine B.

Its interface is a nice mix of high and low level features and customer support is TERRIFIC.

David H.

Carter P.

The site is difficult to navigate. Possibly how we have it set up.

Catherine T.

Chris V.

4.5

SignMeUp enable us manage registrations for our quarterly events.

We primarily use SignMeUp to create quick,mobile responsive event registration forms for our quarterly "Iroking" events ,which enable our sales representatives at Iroko tv have direct,physical conversations with randomly selected Iroko tv app. users. SignMeUp has made it possible to quickly setup a web form,via which interested people can register to attend this event.

Pros

I love the "ease of use" SignMeUp provides me as a user. I am able to quickly create online forms and customize my forms with additional details like survey questions, exclusive reservation requests etc More importantly ,every form I have created on the SignMeUp platform have been mobile responsive, ensuring users accessing the forms over their smartphones have a smooth experience.

Cons

I think the quality of support offered by the SignMeUp team to users can be better,in terms of promptness .

SignMeUp Rocks!

From my initial conversations with SignMeUp 4 years ago I have been struck by the can-do attitude of their team and easy-to-do nature of their product. They could not have been more helpful in getting River's Edge Cycling set up with a functional registration tool to welcome and serve riders for our first tour. Today, we offer several tours and we use SignMeUp for all of them. On those rare occasions...

Pros

Ease of use, friendly presence, robust reports, flexibility, Katie and the support team.

Cons

That I can't think of anything I don't like.

Gary, thank you so much! We very much appreciate your business and have enjoyed working with you over the years as your company has grown. River's Edge Cycling Rocks too! Diane Goldring Director of Customer Support

Signmeup Review

Overall I think it's a good product. I'm not familiar with a lot of other products like this so have little to go on to compare it. For my needs it works. It's not 100% user friendly in that a lot of it has to be written in html code, which I'm not fluent in. However, the customer support is fantastic and on the spot. Whenever I have a question I just email them and have an answer typically the same day. They usually can do it faster than I could anyway.

Pros

Cons

Wish there were more options to design it around specific event needs; wish it were more user friendly so I didn't have to rely on support to go in and make changes.

Shelley, thank you so much for your feedback. We are working hard to meet your needs. We value your business and will keep you posted on all product improvements going forward. Diane Goldring Director of Customer Support

Kids in Motion

Learning it at first was hard. It was so many sections to make sure you did correctly as you make each form. Some buttons, like changing the price of each form - the button was in such a strange place, I never would have found it without email support. That was frustrating, but once I learned the majority that I needd to know, then I learned that I had Kate at sign me up support via email, and I would get a a lot of help quickly when I needed it. She is GREAT!

Pros

I used to use Mind Body Online years ago and it was horrible. It was cheaper, but the system just didn't work and messed up ppl's payments and gave incorrect rosters.

Cons

The fee is high for a business like mine. But you were awesome enough to bring it down, and I tell my clients it's more expensive but it works very effectively, so it's worth it.

Eleni, thank you so much for your helpful feedback. We are planning to reduce the number of clicks it takes to edit prices. I am glad we were able to accommodate your needs in regards to our fees. We appreciate your business! Diane Goldring Director of Customer Support

Signmeup Review

I have been with signmeup for about 15 years now. I continually get solicitations from other on line registration site but because of signmeup and the people that work there and the quality of the on line services I will be with them for more years to come!

Pros

Cons

Unless you really know the site somethings things are hidden in other questions

Julie, thank you so much for taking the time to write this kind review! We very much enjoy working with you and your clients and value your feedback. Diane Goldring, Director of Customer Support

Sign me up

Katie Patralia is an incredible customer service rep. She's always so willing to help and makes you feel important. I would hang on to Sign Me Up just because of Katie.

Pros

It's easy to set up new events. They payments come promptly.

Cons

I can't remove logos from my pages on my own. I have to contact Customer Service.

Diana, thank you for your review. We are very fortunate to have Katie! She and all of us enjoy working with Fleet Feet Sports Schereville and appreciate your feedback. Diane Goldring Director of Customer Support

Gets the job done!

I've used SignMeUp.com for a wide variety of applications, including event registration, collection of club dues, and team apparel sales. Its interface is a nice mix of high and low level features and customer support is TERRIFIC! I wish that the end user were allowed to get under the hood a bit more and directly implement conditional logic and upload pictures. There are also some features that I'd like to see implemented. The look and feel is a bit spartan compared to some of the other registration portals on the market today. That said, SignMeUp.com gets the job done and I look forward to developing more forms in the months to come.

Pros

Cons

Limited support for management of an online team storefront (% discount codes, form submission notifications), awkward form submission look-up tools, limited end user functionality beyond the scope of WYSIWYG text boxes.

David, thank you for your feedback. We are working hard to roll out some new functionality in the coming months. Stay tuned. In the meantime we appreciate your business! Regards, Diane Goldring Director of Customer Support

Run Wild Review

Easy to navigate and support is top notch! Ease of registration experience. No logins or passwords to register. Simplicity of the form.

Pros

Easy to copy forms from previous years and editing

Cons

Maybe just a bit more mobile friendly

Gary, thank you for your business and for taking the time to write a review. We are glad you find our products and services easy to use and look forward to working with you in the coming years. Diane Goldring Director of Customer Support

Signmeup...the Best!

Katie in support is the The Greatest! Other online registration companys always want me to switch. No way!

Pros

Been there since the start. Easy to use. Support is always on it!

Cons

No cons.

Andy, thank you so much for your kind review! As a long time customer we truly value your input and appreciate your business. - Diane Goldring, Director of Customer Support

The site is difficult to navigate. Possibly how we have it set up.

Pros

Excellent customer support. Diane has been wonderful. I get information from her after hours and weekends which is usually when I am trying to work on the site!

Cons

It is difficult to navigate making changes but after sometime of use it gets easier. It might be the way it was originally set up by my organization. Diane has been really helpful in assisting me to make change for the better.

Catherine, Thank you so much for your kind words! It was a pleasure working with you this year. We are working on changes that will make the platform more intuitive. Thanks for being a long time SignMeUp customer. Diane Goldring Director of Customer Support

Review from Tri Turtle Tri

I have had nothing but extremely positive experiences working with Signmeup. If I am unable to manipulate the system to make it do what I want, I can count on the fact that an employee will make things work exactly the way I want. I have a very simplistic understanding of computers and yet through the help of signmeup, I am able to manage an incredibly sophisticated data system. I am always amazed by the amount of information I can receive and the useful ways I can manipulate that data to serve my race needs.

Pros

It is incredibly reliable. It structures the data very logically and when I don't understand a specific issue, I can always count on technical help from your staff to educate me.

Cons

Absolutely nothing!

Lisa, thank you for your kind review. We are pleased that you find our platform easy to use and our customer support friendly and helpful. We appreciate your business! Diane Goldring Director of Customer Support

Registration for annual star party

Customer support is superior, prompt and to the point. Programming a unique form is easier with the choices of question formats.

Pros

Ease of generating reports at the close of registration Carryover from one year to the next

Cons

As registrar, being unable to look at and print the total form. I have to register and print page by page as I go through it.

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate the opportunity to provide registration for Annual Star Party and helping your event to be successful. Diane Goldring Director of Customer Support

Family Reg Feature

Fabulous, LOVE the prompt customer service to get to my questions answered.

Pros

Nice reports. Would like to see a family registration option so you only have to type in one home address/phone etc for a group. Might already be available, but not indicated in set up so I don't' have that option for my registrants. Thanks for such a great race registration platform:)

Cons

Not always intuitive, might just be me, only use it once a year.

It wasn't alway apparent what was necessary for a next step.

More participants

Pros

Customers like it but I would suggest a more step by step approach to the directions. I will say support was Johnny on the spot.

Cons

I think my positive covered my negative. I think the set up could be a lot more intuitive. Overall we will use it again.

Hi Jeff, Thank you for your comments. We are working on making our interface more intuitive and user friendly. We appreciate your business! Regards, Diane Goldring Director of Customer Support

Your teams conveniently in one place!

We have only been using SignMeUp for a short time but it has already proven to be very helpful. Allowing people to sign themselves ensures that information is accurate and not passed through multiple avenues.

Pros

Being able to view those who have signed up and communicate with them quickly is a very welcomed aspect of this platform. Manually keeping that information became very burdensome and confusing until we started using SignMeUp. Being able to communicate updates and training times from SignMeUp is much easier as anyone who signs up at any time will automatically be added to email list.

Cons

It is a very simplistic platform (not inherently bad) but visually lacking.

Return Customer

Fast and efficient. I gave SignMeUp my race information and within hours it was up and running. My computer skills are lacking so trying to edit was difficult but SignMeUp Support was very timely in resolving my issues. I wish it was a little more user friendly when trying to find out basic information such as revenue and entrants but after awhile I figured it out.

Cons

Randy, thanks so much for your comments. We are rolling out new user friendly features and functions in the coming weeks and months. We will keep you posted. Thank you for your business. Regards, Diane Goldring Director of Customer Support

Sign Me Up

Great product. Our team will continue to use this software.

Pros

Ease of use. Our whole team has begun using this product.

Cons

We really didn't have any cons except we had wished more people signed up.

Heather, thank you for your kind words and recommendation. We're happy to hear that your entire team enjoys using SignMeUp. We're grateful to have the opportunity to assist organizations like yours. Please let us know if there's anything additional we can do to support your efforts!

Poor support

Many promises made regarding support but when you need it, calls are not returned. Instead they send unsigned form emails which just adds to the problem because they give no direction relating to what you see on their site. I have emailed [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] (female) directly twice and she used to be responsive but now I can't get a call back and I just received, as I mentioned, form letters. My questions are straight forward yet signmeup folks can't take a minute to properly respond. If anyone reading this cares to go over the issues they can call me directly, my number is on file. People are waiting to get a refund and at this point I am telling the registrants that signmeup has their money but they are not responsive.

Pros

Demo looked good. There were there to help get things set up.

Cons

Difficult to navigate and get support. I try to submit this survey but this particular box is highlighted in red so I'm writing more to see if it will now go through.

Fantastic Event Registration Tool

SignMeUp is a great software if you have any events to plan, it'll make registration a breeze!

Pros

I loved how easy it was to have people sign up for an event and then manage those members within the software.

Cons

The UI felt a little bit clunky and I wish there were more payment options.

Great School App

Pros

Easy to provide support to school and teachers for events. Allows teachers and admin to express needs and parents to support where they are able with or without making themselves public.

Cons

Easy to use but lost entry when tried to sign in

Easy to use system with helpful customer support!

I use SignMeUp for a number of running races throughout the year and also for some non-running events. I am not the most tech savvy person, but find their system easy to use. Also, there customer support is fantastic.

Cons

Tim, thanks for the review and thank you for your business! Diane Goldring Director of Customer Support

The interface seems very dated and is not user friendly

Pros

It gets the job done. It seems to be able to accomplish everything we want. In that respect, it seems to be fairly flexible.

Cons

Per above, I find the interface clunky and non-intuitive. Many features are difficult to find. Support is very responsive, but one shouldn't have to consult it so often. I just have trouble finding out how to do things. Answer to questions should also be added to support pages.

Hi Chris thank you for your comments. I understand your frustration. We are working to update the interface. In the meantime you are welcome to continue to contact me for help any time. Diane Goldring Director of Customer Support

Good product

Pros

Works well and has good features

Cons

Maybe time for a face lift?

Dave, thank you for taking the time to review SignMeUp. We appreciate your feedback and for being a great customer for many years. Diane Goldring Director of Customer Support