Simpleview DAM Logo

Simpleview DAM

Content and digital assets management software

Simpleview DAM Reviews

5.0

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend9.71/10

Reviews by rating

No more hours spent pulling images from a variety of places and then finding a way to send them to the journalist or member via Dropbox or other, then repeating the steps again for the next request.

Marissa W.

Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 51-200 employees

Great Digital Asset Manager

Pros

This software allows our team to very easily store photo and video assets for sharing. It also allows us to set different access levels for internal and external teams.

Cons

Have not encountered an issue with Barberstock, it's a great program.

JM

Jordan M.

Barberstock has made management of our digital assets a lot easier

Barberstock has made management of our digital assets a lot easier, and is something that gives us more insight into what the needs of our users are. Before, there were folders saved in various places on computer servers, and it was time consuming to process a request for certain images to upload them to a FTP or file share site. There was no tracking, unless you wanted to spend time to dig through...

JA

Jennifer A.

A Great Tool

I would recommend Barberstock to any organization like ours with asset management issues. It's a great tool for managing and sharing resources in one location. I like the ability to search by keyword and by category. The images are prepared in a variety of formats and sizes as well so I can download the appropriate resolution and save time resizing for web. It's also great to be able to quickly...

CR

Casey R.

A huge help

The Barberstock platform was a huge help during our recent web site redesign project. The graphic design team had constant access to our entire library of digital assets, saving our staff a tremendous amount of time and work. We're a very small DMO in terms of staff size, so having all of our digital assets online in one place, accessible at a moment's notice, is important. This winter, while on a marketing trip halfway across the country, we had a media request for an image, and they were on deadline. By utilizing the Barberstock platform, I was able to get that image to them immediately, something I wouldn't have been able to do otherwise, which would have been a missed opportunity.

JR

Jon R.

We love Barberstock

Moving our image database to the Barberstock system has been a very efficient move for our small DMO. Before Barberstock, we had dozens and dozens of folders categorizing hundreds of photos, but it was a time-staking process to find the photo we needed or had a request for. Now, with our entire image library online and searchable by anyone, we save countless hours when we have image needs (both internally...

LM

Lee M.

Intuitive & User-Friendly

Barberstock has helped us organize our assets in an intuitive and user-friendly way for our staff, clients and members of the media. The ability to provide photos and video clips on short notice and to share curated collections of assets has made our workflow more streamlined and eliminated the need for digging through files and sending assets via email. We love the customer service and assistance cataloging photos and video and our users love the look and the easy-to-use interface.

DG

Daniel G.

Highly Recommended

Would I recommend Barberstock? Oh my why wouldn't I? Barberstock has been a huge element in my organization and the tools they have available to us are worth gold. The Customer Service has been both professional and highly responsive. We had another service before, and cataloging our images had always been daunting and the search was clunky. Barberstock solved all that and with our partnership with them we no longer have members of my team avoiding using our image library. Just about everyone on our team now uses it fairly often. It has made getting images to our Partners and Media contacts a snap. We would highly recommend Barberstock.

SM

Sarah M.

Reliable & Easy to Navigate

Managing digital assets across all departments in my organization is an ongoing task. The features that I have found most helpful in Barberstock is the ability to allow vendors to upload assets for approval, to upload images myself, add and edit permissions and meta data individually or in large batches, and collection creation to allow me to curate images for a third party. I am also impressed with the level of customer service and dedication to continuing to improve their product and services. I would highly recommend Barberstock to anyone looking for a reliable and easy to navigate digital asset management system.

GH

Georgette H.

Responsive & professional

The Lake Tahoe Visitors Authority has found that allowing users to browse our library and select the assets that will work best for their publication has resulted in a greater selection of images being shared across more outlets. The Barberstock team has been responsive and professional, and always available to assist our staff. The LTVA recommends Barberstock for any organization that is often asked to share images and videos.

CC

Christy C.

Easy & Efficient

I would recommend Barberstock because of the ease of the platform - it makes it easier to send files and we've become more efficient with our asset management. I love that we can send in all of our raw files and the Barberstock team takes care of hard work, especially when it comes to video. As a small organization, it's definitely a bonus. We are in the process of accumulating more assets and having this service available has been extremely helpful in terms of overall organization. Plus, it's made it better for us time-wise - using Barberstock has eliminated a lot of the work our internal team would have to take on.

RS

Rob S.

I've used many other DAMs - Barberstock is the simplest.

It's so simple and has saved me hours daily in my workflows. The Barberstock team works intimately with you and your content to make sure everything is setup the way you want it to be. Once setup, the platform pretty much runs itself with little to no upkeep unless you're adding more content, and even then, the process is simple and fast. Their customer service is beyond any of the other DAMs as well. They are very personable and really care. I'd say one of the biggest selling points was that they truly wanted to help me, the sale was secondary. There's no question in my mind that Barberstock is the way to go.

CB

Celine B.

We Cannot Recommend This Company Enough

We have started working with Barberstock to organise all of our images, materials and reports from our global work, over the past 13 years. This isn't an easy task, but our work with Barberstock has made our asset management so much easier in just a few weeks. We have everything we need in one place, searchable, categorised and our platform is so easy to use. Thank you to everyone on the Barberstock team for talking us through the process, being on hand all of the time regarding questions. We cannot recommend this company enough.

CV

Carol V.

Useful Tool That Saves Time

Barberstock came in very handy when we were working with the publisher of our Visitors Guide. They could download as many different photos as they wanted to see what would fit in the publication's layout. Our web team company also uses it on a regular basis to add new images to our website and digital advertising campaigns. I no longer have to stop to find and reformat photos. I personally am really appreciating all that Barberstock has to offer - it has saved me hours of time.

SL

Shayne L.

Wonderful to work with

The team at Barberstock have been wonderful to work with. After taking on the management of our company's digital image library 2 years ago, Deanna and her team have gone above and beyond to bring our library to what it is today. They have recommended new features that help to better organize our images in addition to explaining how these will benefit our partners, as well as internal and external stakeholders, who rely on the use of our image bank from day-to-day.

JL

Jessica L.

Easy & Efficient

Barberstock has been a huge help for us, both internally and externally. I love having everything tagged by keyword, and it makes searching for images so much more efficient. I feel like it has helped us get more images published because of the ease and simplicity of having the images with captions and cut lines all in one place. I would definitely recommend Barberstock for anyone looking to streamline their digital assets or gain additional media exposure.

VB

Valerie B.

Highly Recommended

I would highly recommend Barberstock. It is an easy to use platform and very helpful in allowing us to do CVB business. Barberstock has allowed us to streamline our photo library and have one place to share the great Macon images we have with visitors and prospective clients. I've enjoyed working with Deanna Girardi as our account manager. She is always very responsive to questions and will do whatever is necessary to get issues resolved quickly.

PS

Peyton S.

User-Friendly

I would definitely recommend Barberstock to any destination marketing organization in need of a digital photo library. The platform is very user-friendly, on both the administrator and the consumer side. In addition, every time I reach out to the Barberstock team with questions or requests, I always receive a quick response with all of the answers I need. Visit Spokane's overall photo request process is much smoother with the use of Barberstock.

RR

Rachel R.

Simple & Easy to Use

I would recommend Barberstock because it's very easy to use, and it's an organized, simple way to archive and search for photos and video. Before setting up a DAM, we used folders on a shared drive that were not easy to search. I like that we can upload images ourselves and we are able to send links out to media and/or allow them access to our photography inventory very simply. On top of that, the customer service is excellent.

JR

Jeff R.

A Huge Help

Juggling photo requests seemed like a full-time job before we made the jump to Barberstock. Now our requests are handled efficiently while still giving us the opportunity to review and approve users. This allows us to make sure our usage agreements with photographers are respected and also allows us to see which customers are utilizing our imagery. The system has been a huge help and I would recommend Barberstock to any DMO.

CR

Chris R.

Implementation is a Breeze

Having researched many DAM systems on behalf of our tourism bureau clients, we were thrilled when we were introduced to the Barberstock platform. The system is perfectly suited to our clients' needs in terms of both functionality and cost. The Barberstock team made implementation a breeze, and they are always exceptionally responsive to our questions and requests. We heartily recommend Barberstock.

KL

Kendel L.

Simplified The Way We Manage Our Brand Assets

Barberstock has simplified and streamlined the way we manage our brand assets. It has allowed us to provide our stakeholders with a quicker response time to their needs and we have had many compliments from our partners regarding the layout of the site and how user-friendly it is. Overall, we are very satisfied with the product and service provided by Barberstock.

RE

Rachel E.

A Lifesaver

Barberstock has been a lifesaver for us at Visit Bellevue Washington. It has saved us so much time and resources to have a one-stop photo management platform in place, plus the support team at Barberstock are so tuned into the tourism marketing industry and always ready to help answer questions or adjust our portal to fit our needs.

JN

Joselyn N.

Easy & Intuitive

Barberstock has helped us create a well-organized asset library for our staff, partner organizations, and the general public. The platform is easy to navigate and intuitive, and the customer support has been second to none!

TT

Tracey T.

Very impressed!

I'm so impressed with Barberstock so far! The platform provides so many options to get interested parties the assets they need, and quickly. The initial set up was arduous, but that investment has paid off as our whole library is now properly catalogued and is accessible. Our images and videos are our greatest tool to tell our DMO's story, and this library deserves a platform like Barberstock to show it off at it's best.

AJ

Adam J.

Saves time & keeps us organized

We absolutely love Barberstock! It saves us time, keeps us organized and makes it incredibly easy for media and partners to tell our story through images and video