SKU IQ Logo

Connected Retail - Sync your POS and eCommerce inventory.

SKU IQ Reviews

Suggested alternatives

fishbowl
cin7-core
cin7

For a beginner, like myself, it's nice to have a platform that is user friendly and the best customer service you could ask for. SENSITIVE CONTENT] went above and beyond to solve my issue.
Really good and helpful costumer service. I'm new using the app and so far is a 10/10 the app provides all the information and tutorial you need to fulfill all your requests.
I enjoyed the ease of setup and the overall ease of integration process.
Inventory and Inventory Control. It is so frustrating to sell something online, only to find out that the last one was sold at the tradeshow you just returned from.
Lack of filters and batch actions, making you have to manually go through and filter products, select each one and connect/delete.
If there is a mistake it is usually my manual mistake, not the systems.

SG

Steven G.

Retail, 11-50 employees

SKU IQ takes away the worry about keeping Inventory synced between platforms

Overall a brilliant experience so far. The functionality is solid as a rock and support are great.

Pros

Product is super easy to use, one click to publish an EPOS product to the website. I love that it's set and forget - you publish and just assume that SKUIQ is working away in the background, and it always is. Solid as a rock. I also really like the out of stock email/text that is sent when you sell out, or hit a stock level that can be set by the user. Brilliant stuff.

Cons

I had a slight issue when setting up due to a setting in Woocommerce needing to be activated - but I did not read the instructions properly so it was totally my fault, and I was helped through every step to correct my error by the fantastic support team.

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with such a brilliant review of SKU IQ! We're thrilled to hear that our app has taken away the worry of keeping inventory synced between platforms for you. It's fantastic to know that you find our product super easy to use, with just one click to publish an EPOS product to your website. We're glad that SKU IQ works seamlessly in the background, allowing...

NT

Noa T.

Great Platform and Customer Service

Pros

Customer service has been very responsive and helpful in resolving any issue that arises

Cons

Some technical difficulties & bugs, but always promptly rectified by customer service

Thank you for sharing your feedback! We're pleased to hear that our customer service has been responsive and helpful in resolving any issues that arise. We appreciate your understanding and patience regarding some technical difficulties and bugs. Our team is committed to promptly rectifying any challenges to ensure a smooth experience for you. If you ever encounter further difficulties or have additional feedback, please feel free to reach out. We're here to provide ongoing support and enhance your experience with SKU IQ. Thank you for choosing our platform!

SW

Scot W.

review

customer support has been wonderful

Pros

the inventory integration is most important to me

Cons

I have nothing to complain about at this time.

Thank you for sharing your review! We're glad to hear that the inventory integration feature is the most important aspect for you. We understand the significance of seamless inventory management, and we're delighted that SKU IQ has met your expectations in this regard. We're also pleased to know that you have no complaints at this time. We strive to provide a smooth and efficient experience for our...

MP

Meredith P.

Design, 1-10 employees

Love the product so far

Quite good so far. Haven't used it realtime. Really look forward to seeing how the platform evolves.

Pros

Moved everything over for Shopify great. Transferring images is huge benefit.

Cons

Can't use with developer accounts in Shopify. Would like more control over individual features.

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with SKU IQ! We're thrilled to hear that you love our product and that the process of moving everything over from Shopify went smoothly. We're especially pleased to know that our image transferring feature has been a significant benefit for you. We understand your concern about not being able to use SKU IQ with developer accounts in Shopify and...

JH

Jenna H.

Crucial for TikTok Shop and Shopify

Pros

Streamlined homepage and dashboard, great support, and an important middle-step between TikTok Shop and Shopify.

Cons

Setting up is confusing, but I understand it has to work with the functionality of TikTok Shop which is being updated constantly.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts on SKU IQ! We're pleased to hear that you find our streamlined homepage and dashboard valuable, and we appreciate your positive feedback on our support team. We understand that setting up can be a bit confusing, especially with the continuous updates from TikTok Shop. We appreciate your understanding and patience as we navigate these changes to ensure compatibility. If you have any specific feedback or suggestions on improving the setup process, we'd love to hear more about it. Thank you for choosing SKU IQ as a crucial middle-step between TikTok Shop and Shopify. If you have any further questions or need assistance, please feel free to reach out. We're here to support your success.

JR

Jessica R.

Retail, self-employed

Doesn’t compare to any other! 10/10 recommend!

10/10

Pros

So easy to work! Customer service is great!

Cons

Nothing bad to say! Love this app and will def keep using it

Thank you for your glowing review! We're thrilled to hear that SKU IQ has left such a positive impression on you. Ease of use and excellent customer service are priorities for us, and your recommendation means a lot. If you ever have more feedback or questions, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to continue providing you with a top-notch experience!

ge

gregory e.

Sku IQ its really helpful

Really good and helpful costumer service.I'm new using the app and so far is a 10/10 the app provides all the information and tutorial you need to fulfill all your requests!

Pros

i havent found any other app that make easy to import use and handle shipping to tiktop shop than sku iq

Cons

maybe its a new app and is laking some reviews and information about the company

Thank you for your review! We're delighted to hear that SKU IQ has been helpful for importing and handling shipping to TikTok Shop. Your feedback about the need for more reviews and information is duly noted, and we'll continue to work on providing valuable resources. We're also pleased to hear that you've had a positive experience with our customer service and find our tutorials helpful. If you ever have more comments or questions, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to support you and provide the information you need to succeed!

db

drew b.

Consumer Goods, self-employed

Drew Brad Fishing4Dummies review

Pros

I enjoyed the ease of setup and the overall ease of integration process

Cons

I think that it may be a bit pricey. A 90 day trial may do a little better to allow users to start making money with their dropshipping business first.

Thank you for sharing your review, Drew Brad. We're pleased to hear that you found SKU IQ's setup and integration process easy to work with. Your feedback regarding pricing and the idea of a 90-day trial is appreciated; we understand the importance of affordability and will consider your suggestion. In general our team will extend trials due to any setup issues that delayed a users ability to experience the full product, just drop us a line and explain the situation. If you have any more comments or need assistance in the future, please feel free to reach out. We're here to support your dropshipping business!

KM

Kristina M.

Food & Beverages, 1-10 employees

TikTok Connection

Pros

SKU IQ was easy to use, setting up time with a team member was simple and the team member we spoke to walked us through every step and was super helpful and kind

Cons

We have yet to experience any cons utilizing SKU IQ

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with SKU IQ! We're thrilled to hear that our platform was easy to use and that setting up time with a team member was a simple and helpful process. Our team strives to provide excellent assistance, and we're glad to know that your experience reflected that. We appreciate your feedback, and it's fantastic that you haven't encountered any cons so far. If you ever have questions or need further assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to support your success with SKU IQ.

CT

Christopher T.

Management Consulting, 1-10 employees

So far, so good, but TikTok Shop is developing into a bigger challenge than we had hoped

The reps are extremely helpful, while keeping your expectations real.

Pros

Importing listings from Shopify to TikTok Shop

Cons

Too early in the process to determine.

MM

Michael M.

Retail, 1-10 employees

Thank you for simplifying my inventory and helping me link all of my platforms.

My inventory is online and not just being stored waiting for me to find time to input it by hand.

Pros

The passionate customer service representative that got me set up. 4 days into my free trial I hadn't touched it. I could tell that i needed a program to help me get and stay organized.

Cons

I wish there was a free tier so that I could put more of my revenue into purchasing more inventory.

Thank you for sharing your experience with SKU IQ! We're thrilled to hear that our customer service team was able to provide you with the support you needed to get started and simplify your inventory management across all your platforms. Regarding your feedback on a free tier, we understand your concern and we're always looking for ways to improve our pricing structure to better serve our customers. We do offer a free trial to help you test out the features of our platform before committing to a subscription. We're glad to hear that you found our customer service to be exceptional, and we appreciate you choosing SKU IQ over Quickbooks Online. We hope our platform continues to meet your needs and helps your business thrive. Thank you for choosing SKU IQ!

KG

Kyle G.

Retail, 1-10 employees

Does what it says it does.

This has been a tremendous help to the supply chain team.

Pros

I used this product to sync my lightspeed and Woo-commerce stores. Since there was no direct integration SKUIq made this process very easy.

Cons

I wish I was able to bulk delete items that I no longer need. It is a hassle to delete items from all sites.

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your feedback here! We will forward your insight around bulk deletion to our product team for consideration - thanks!

NC

Nelly C.

Highly recommended for TikTok Shop - Shopify sync

Highly recommended. It has free my time so I can focus in other things.

Pros

How fast it syncs any change in my shopify. It just takes seconds and when someone purchases something the order goes immediately to my shopify for me to complete. Easy !

Cons

We need more filters available like by vendor or when the product was created. Similar to the filters we have in Shopify

Thank you for your positive review of SKU IQ for syncing your TikTok Shop with Shopify. We're delighted to hear that the app's sync speed has impressed you, with changes in your Shopify shop being reflected within seconds. It's great to know that when you receive orders, they seamlessly integrate with your Shopify platform, allowing you to efficiently manage and complete them. We appreciate your feedback...

MW

Mark W.

Furniture, 11-50 employees

Crucial for any business using two or more sales platforms for single inventory

Live inventory (within 30 minutes of retail purchases) allow us to be one of the few dual platform users in our area to have live inventory on our ecommerce as well as accurate pricing. The greatest experience is when the ecommerce platform does an update and causes a temporary glitch, SKU IQ is already on the patch to link the changes. Any issues are resolved faster than any other system's customer service for systems we use to manage our inventory now or before.

Pros

The ability for live inventory to be maintained when selling the same inventory stock on two separate platforms and maintaining absolute customer satisfaction.

Cons

Spend the extra to have the products moved at one time. It is time consuming to manually move them if you have over 1,000 products (plus variations)

Thank you for leaving such thorough feedback, we truly appreciate it! We are happy to hear that SKU IQ is giving you an edge in your area and saving you time when it comes to inventory management!

GG

Gabe G.

Sporting Goods, self-employed

Works well and I don't need to babysit :)

Today I had to drop in to tech support to have them perform a sync procedure that is unavailable to users unless specifically requested (to prevent an inadvertent reverse sync). It was handled in no time and the technician was patient with me as I dealt with customers.

Pros

The system is a set-and-forget solution. Only a few times per year I drop in to sync new products. Everything else is handled.

Cons

So far, nothing. Perhaps others would have more advanced needs, but I sync my POS to my ecommerce to keep product costs and inventory in agreement.

This is all great to hear, thank you so much for taking time to leave a review for SKU IQ! We are happy that our solution is meeting your needs and our support staff is responsive and able to quickly resolve any requests!

SP

Sarah P.

Consumer Goods, 11-50 employees

EM Cosmetics Review

Pros

It was easy to synch with our Shopify product feed for the initial setup and thereafter. The dashboard is easy to use and gives micro and macro views of our data.

Cons

Transitioning from the trial to the paid version took longer than anticipated.

We're delighted to hear that SKU IQ made it easy for you to sync with your Shopify product feed and that you find the dashboard easy to use with comprehensive data views. We appreciate your feedback regarding the transition from the trial to the paid version, and we'll continue to work on improving the process. If you ever have more suggestions or encounter any issues in the future, please feel free to reach out. Thank you for choosing SKU IQ!

JM

Jon M.

Worth Every Penny

Pros

SKU IQ makes streamlining orders between our e-store and our brick and mortar seamless. In addition to keep inventory up to date, it also makes adding new products to our Wix site so much faster. Since our products are automatically uploaded to square when we order they end up on our website with every sync saving us literal hours in back end work.

Cons

Nothing I've noticed yet. I really enjoy this product.

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with SKU IQ! We're thrilled to hear that our platform has seamlessly streamlined your order management process between your e-store and brick-and-mortar operations. It's fantastic that SKU IQ has also been instrumental in keeping your inventory up to date and accelerating the process of adding new products to your Wix site. We appreciate your feedback and are delighted that our product has saved you valuable time in back-end work. If you ever have any questions or need further assistance, please feel free to reach out. We're here to help!

KB

Kathryn B.

Retail, self-employed

First time user and very basic

I like knowing that the SKU IQ system works so well with the Clover system and the customer knows what our product inventory is at all times. If there is a mistake it is usually my manual mistake, not the systems.

Pros

My website was put together by someone else who taught me how to upload and take care of my own site. So, being a novice at this I found that it was straight forward and easy to use and works well with my Clover POS system.

Cons

I don't have any complaints about this software with the way that I use it.

This is wonderful to hear, thank you so much for leaving your feedback. We are glad to hear that SKU IQ is working well for your Clover setup!

TT

Thomas T.

Retail, 11-50 employees

SKUIQ | Shopify & Lightspeed integration

Great experience. Their support is really helpful and fast. Love the product.

Pros

Their software is very easy to use and implement. Furthermore it gives me data on top products and brands which can be easily compared with POS and Ecommerce. This helps me in building online strategies.

Cons

In the beginning there was a problem which took a while to be figured out. Caused some malfunctioning of the software and a lot of false inventories.

Hi Thomas, Thank you for your review and feedback. We look forward to continuing to serve you and your business with better inventory management. If you have any other feedback we are always happy to hear from our customers. Kindly, The SKU IQ Team

sc

summer c.

Apparel & Fashion, 1-10 employees

took all the struggle out of what i was trying to do

Pros

customer service is unmatched. i was able to skip through the free trial so i could do the bulk push included in the annual plus plan. the dashboard is so convenient

Cons

the only feature i wish were included was some way to sort products, alphabetically or by category.

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with SKU IQ! We're thrilled to hear that our customer service played a crucial role in making your experience smooth and that the dashboard convenience met your expectations. We appreciate your feedback regarding the sorting feature for products. Your input is valuable, and we'll take it into consideration as we continue to enhance and improve SKU IQ. If you have any more suggestions or if there's anything else you'd like to share, please feel free to reach out. We're here to support your success and ensure your experience with SKU IQ remains seamless. Thank you for choosing SKU IQ, and we look forward to continuing to assist you!

KL

Kevin L.

Food & Beverages, 51-200 employees

Easy for TikTok <> Shopify integration

Pros

Their team was there from the jump and easy to work with. The sync-ing process was quick and easy.

Cons

Tik Tok Seller center requires a lot of manual entry AFTER the SKU IQ process. It would be nice to expedite / automate that side as well.

Thank you for your review! We're glad to hear that SKU IQ made TikTok <> Shopify integration easy for you. Your feedback about the manual entry required in TikTok Seller Center is duly noted, and we'll continue to work on improving the automation process. We appreciate your trust in SKU IQ and your comparison to similar options. If you have any more suggestions or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to support your integration efforts!

CS

Christina S.

Best Customer Service

For a beginner, like myself, it's nice to have a platform that is user friendly and the best customer service you could ask for. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] went above and beyond to solve my issue. I'm very grateful!

Pros

The software is easy to use and straight forward.

Cons

I wish you could click make the products appear in alphabetical order.

We are happy to hear that SKU IQ is easy for you to use and that the service team has given you a positive experience! Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback, we deeply appreciate it!

JC

Jennifer C.

Apparel & Fashion, 1-10 employees

Highly Recommend SKU IQ

My experience has been fabulous. I worked with [sensitive content hidden] who has been so helpful in the setting up process.

Pros

I like that they reached out to me to set up a time to get the process started. Their communication and follow up is why I chose them.

Cons

I can't say at this point that I have a complaint about their services.

We're thrilled to hear about your fabulous experience with SKU IQ and the positive impression made by our communication and follow-up. It's great to know that our proactive approach in reaching out and assisting with the setup process played a key role in your decision. If you ever have more questions or need further assistance, please feel free to reach out. Thank you for choosing SKU IQ!

KP

Kendra P.

SkuIQ works (sometimes)

We had an existing shopify online store and decided to use Square for in store sales. It helps us to keep our inventory management in sync with both systems

Pros

The interface between Square and Shopify

Cons

When the interface doesn't work, it is difficult to maintain inventory management between the two systems.

Thank you for taking time to leave a review here. We have identified some issues with our Square integration and are working to improve operations around that in the future. If you experience any issues please don't hesitate to reach out to our support staff who are standing by to help avoid any need for extra work on your part!

LG

Lisa G.

Arts and Crafts, 1-10 employees

Excellent customer service

Overall my interactions with SKU IQ have been nothing but positive.

Pros

I like the promptness and professionalism I was met with when I needed help.

Cons

I have no complaints with any of the services I have received.

Thank you for your excellent review of our customer service! We're thrilled to hear that you had a positive experience and that our team provided prompt and professional assistance when you needed help. Delivering top-notch customer service is a priority for us, and we're glad that we met your expectations in this regard. We appreciate your feedback regarding the services you've received, and we're delighted to hear that you have no complaints. Your satisfaction is of the utmost importance to us, and we're committed to ensuring that you have a seamless and positive experience with SKU IQ.