Snafflz Reviews

4.67/5 (3 reviews)

Claire Laurent

Good features and great customer service.

Reviewed 2015-06-05

(+) The Excel spreadsheet upload works flawless. (+) Really like that I can customize question fields per event. (+) Using the Premium edition and with all the features included the app is easy to use. (+) Multiple registration and email features saving a lot of time. (+) Has enough export options (+) Looks great (+) Priced fairly well (-) Would love to add more than just 2 additional data fields (-) I am missing a dashboard of all my activity (-) If you don't have Apple devices using the iOS app, you have to use the web app on your mobile browser. It is OK, but when can I install a native Android app? (-) RSVP management: Missing the option to select all invited and accepted guests at once.

Don Campbell

Great software!

Reviewed 2015-05-02

Easy to set up and a great help on the day of the event! My team is using this app since 1 year to manage registrations for our internal and external events. Upload data via spreadsheets, manage RSVPs and checking in attendees on various tablets is pretty straight forward. I am able to invite clients as contributors per event and add admins and hostesses as team members. The team can work collaboratively with the app which is a huge bonus.

Judith Morris

A real time saver!

Reviewed 2015-04-26

We are impressed with the quality of this app. Mobile or desktop, even in a team with several admission levels. Guest lists are no problem with Snafflz.