Sonder

Membership-based payment processing.

Sonder Reviews

Easiest way to cut costs and improve mobile POS quality

From first speaking with the people at Sonder, it was a great experience. They were informative and helped show me the value of the product. Along with product value they showed me how the product would directly effect my company.

Pros

Its ease of use and functionality with clients.

Cons

I was not contacted earlier about their product.

Good product and saves money

Good product, great value for money

Pros

Cost efficient option and help save a few hundreds on credit card charges

Cons

Accessing reports and returns are a little cumbersome. Can improve the user interface a little more.

Hi Vara! Thank you so much for your kind review and honest feedback. We hope you're having a great experience with Sonder Payments!

Sonder Review

Keeping costs lower with higher average ticket costs.

Pros

Low cost provider and easy to use recurring payments

Cons

Virtual Terminal does not have very customizable invoicing

Hi Thomas! We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review for us. Glad to hear you're enjoying the service. Please feel free to contact us if there's anything we can do to make it better for you!

Great Communication

Good

Pros

Communication with a staff and another guy can’t remember his name I always text him but he’s awesome!

Cons

I do not like how my employees are able to see the amount brought in

Andrew, Thanks for the review! We're glad to hear that you're enjoying the service! Support will contact you today to see if we can find a way to fix that issue with visibility for you.

Sonder's unique model has been the perfect fit for my business

Sonder has been a great experience to-date. I was pleased with my previous processor, but Sonder came in and offered a steep discount to my current rates so I entertained the possibility of switching and ended up deciding to make the jump. No regrets thus far!

Pros

I like the predictability of my processing costs and the low individual transaction cost.

Cons

I haven't encountered any yet, but will update my review if something comes up. The deployment was pretty painless

Huge Fan

Our experience with the Sonder team has been nothing short of brilliant. They have acted as trusted advisors to us and guided us through the process perfectly.

Pros

Simplicity of implementation. Wonderful sales and service teams. Easy-to-understand pricing structure.

Cons

Tough to say. The software and team have been perfect.

Lewis, Thanks for your kind review. We've really enjoyed helping you and your team find a great payments solution. Please let us know if there's anything more we can do to help!

Super easy, and simple billing!

Pros

Signing up for Sonder payments was super easy! I loved the pricing structure, too! It was very simple and easy to understand. As a busy business owner, I appreciate having someone

Cons

I did not like that the online portal was a separate software that would need to be added.

Kimberly, Thanks so much for your kind words! We are so glad you're enjoying our service. Please let us know if there is anything more we can do to make your experience better!

The definition of essential

Pros

Ease of use along with the vital function this performs in the process

Cons

Here's a tough one to nail down, because there isn't anything