Spott

Interactive content software for content marketing

Spott Reviews

Pros

Its an outstanding product that fills the current marketing gap and I can't wait for them to keep improving its wide range of functionalities. Support team highly responsive.

VL

Vincent L.

I love Spott and how I can use this for e-commerce and recommend it for everyone that wants to increase their users "time" on websites. Great value and great product.

JM

Jean M.

What I like best is the ability to do interactive visual content in 3 format: Video, Still Photo, and 360 panoramic which allows for more creativity and flexibility in delivering interactive content.

BE

Brian Ernest R.

Cons

Limited functionality if videos are not in your own websites, such as if the videos are played in YouTube or Facebook, the interaction is limited.

Accounting for clicks/views model needs some time to understand. Hard to predict volume which will be needed.

Torsten S.

The UI could be a little bit easier/friendlier for non-technical people, but this is hardly something to complain about.

DG

Diran G.

4.8

Amazing Tool with a Ton of Use Cases

Spott.ai easily makes your content interactive & shoppable

Spott.ai is an enterprise-level software with a great team behind it. You can easily add interactivity to images, videos, magazines and 360 media.

Pros

It's verry easy to make your content interactive. You can add tags to photo's, videos, 360 media & create your own interactive magazine. You can design the tags, for example: if you want a shoppable tag with a buy button, you can do this and even adjust the text, images & colors. There is also an option to "show all products" with a dropdown list option. An other great feature is, it let's you connect to your own product feed, so importing and updating products goes really fast. There's an option to add branching to your videos. There's a great team behind it, they also won several awards for their product & management.

Cons

In the beginning, it has a bit off a learning curve. Once you know how it all works, It's verry easy to use. They have written tutorials on their website, I would like to see more explainer video tutorials, this would shorten the learning curve. at this moment there is no direct integration with shopify or woocommerce (with a 2 way sync option)

Simple and Efficient

Very efficient way to lead a viewer to a desired sale channel or information.

Pros

I love the simplicity of creating a viewer journey using their hotspots to lead into sales.

Cons

I still cannot figure out how to integrate Spott and automate each user click via Zapier, webhooks, etc.

A great tool for identifying details in scientific images

As I mentioned earlier, the final result is excellent. This is a very good tool for my students.

Pros

It is clean and very helpful for displaying details in scientific images. Even if the student is not practicing with the new things.

Cons

it's a little laborious to add the targets to each image, but that's a one-time job.

Spott seems like a very good software to have.

I like the Interactivity. Spott seems like a very good software to have. I’m impressed by what I see here, there are so many possibilities that we can do. I’m happy about the credits we’re getting and the rollover. You have to think about how you're going to use it and then you have to implement it because there's actually a lot of possibilities.

Spott Increases Engagement

Spott is easy to use and increases engagement without a doubt.

Pros

Creating cutting edge interactive images and videos, is easily done with Spott. Imagine the user being able to control the outcome of a video they are watching. Spott gives viewers that power. Taking away the traditional one way communication, introduces a whole new level of possibilities. If you are into ecommerce, you can add hotspots to your media that allows viewers to purchase directly from the image or video. It’s a new day, the future is here. If you have several clients or run an agency spott has sub accounts where you can allocate credits. Your clients will be able to login and see how their campaigns are performing. This tool is definitely one to have in the arsenal. The spott team keeps improving the tool and offers good support when you need it.

Cons

I would like the ability to change the colors of the interface to match my brand when using sub accounts. Also because of the restrictions of certain platforms, all of the interactive features do not work on sites such as IG, Facebook and Pinterest.

The best interactive video tool out there

Spott has been excellent and I really cannot see myself making many other videos without it as adding interactivity simply makes them more interesting. The UI is nice but the user experience could be streamlined and improved on a number of things which make it far longer to create a video than it needs to (see cons). If you are in retail e-commerce I would highly recommend exploring Spott and once you get the first video under your belt it really becomes much easier to use going forward. Highly recommend.

Pros

Really makes your videos much more interesting. Helps deliver more ROI on video content. Simple workflow once you figure it out (create assets > create widgets > add interactivity to video). Nice UI and easy to use. Especially suited to e-commerce/retail.

Cons

Unable to add branding meaning you have to set the fonts and colours every time for every widget. Lack of responsiveness - the widgets look massive on smaller screens/mobiles meaning they cover the video content. The videos are not viewable from within the social media feed (Instagram Stories excluded) which means you rely on people clicking a link out to view the video (you then also need to create...

Best Way to Enhance an Audience Through Video Interactions

Our business relies upon our stories. While music videos are an excellent means of entertaining our audiences, we needed a platform to enrich engagement. Spott defies the traditional provision of hyperlinks and buttons on a web page above or below our videos. Spott allows us to embed links that can display anytime during playback. By keeping viewers engaged longer, we've been able to market and sell our merchandise, and keep our stories going.

Pros

I love the ability to boost the stories of my videos, enhancing our audience engagement by allowing them to interact with our presentations. Spott provides an easy to learn interface.

Cons

I am hoping that Spott will improve the UX for the finished product. I would like to have more control over styles and additional effects.

Spott is a must for product marketers!

Spott.ai allows me to create product rich, interactive images for your business. I can create interactive product images for my website, social media, ads and more by uploading images of your products, tagging the products, adding links, adding calls-to-action and more. This increases the visibility of my product offerings, attracts leads, and leads to conversions.

Pros

Spott.ai is an image marketing service that allows you to create interactive content for your campaigns and grow your social media following. The best part? You can embed Spott images on your website or add them to your Google Display ad. It's a great way to promote and sell your products.

Cons

It has a learning curve and takes some adjustment getting used to the software.

First had my doubts

Spott seems to be somewhat overwhelming at first, at least for me. I didn't know when and how to use it inside my content marketing efforts. But if you tried it once, you sure wont stop using it. Spott may as well increase your interaction compared to a simple CTA Box.

Pros

I love the new UI and cleaniness. You can feel that this product is made for enterprises and the people/support behind this product are very conveying that message. Software wise I like the swift and guided process on how to create content fast. There are tips being displayed to show what to do next or what can be improved.

Cons

Only the "making sense of" this product may be overwhelming for newbies.

Spott is an amazing app for brands to optimize their online presence

Spott is a great piece of software! It is a revolutionary new way to produce interactive ads for the web. I plan on using it in all my future campaigns.

Pros

Spott is an amazing app for brands to optimize their online presence. The app really helped me increase my ROI as my ads became interactive and I could measure the success of each campaign. If you're looking for a way to improve your social media campaigns, Spott is the perfect solution.

Cons

At first, it was difficult for me to set up the ads because I did not quite understand the platform, but with all the improvements they have made in recent weeks, it is much more intuitive.

Hits the Sweet Spott

Spott has allowed us to easily create interactive images and videos for our clients, who in-turn were able to significantly increase engagement with their customers resulting in more sales.

Pros

Spott is an enterprise-level software that manages to have a simple and intuitive user interface for such a sophisticated app. All the options and settings are organized to allow for a logical workflow. It is clear that a lot of thought went into the design of the UI and UX so that it can be used efficiently. There are many options for customization to match different brand identities and the created...

Cons

Considering Spott is an enterprise-level software, the most prohibitive factor for most new users will be the cost. However, when used properly, the ROI can be significant enough to justify that cost. Also, there are no integrations currently available with automation software like Pabbly Connect and Zapier. Until those are added, working with this app can be a bit time-consuming when there is a high volume of media that needs to be processed.

A simple,easy to use Rare, Very Counterintuitive, very unexpected and Most important Surprising tool ,that really match the fast pace world we are living in today. Why is social media so successful? Well because it is a destructive technology,that removes the old unnatural Television.The television,you are sitting down it is a ONE WAY RELATIONSHIP discussion;people are argumentative.Social Media allows...

Pros

1-Match the complexity of the world we are living in by providing INTERACTIVE TOOLS THAT;SWAMP Individuals Behavior , hence prone to TAIL EVENTS "ASYMMETRY PAYOFF",for those who understands how to domesticate and milk uncertainty. 2-Provide maximum options ,when YOU DO THE WORK 3-Provide Maximum CONVEXITY PAYOFF 4-FOR those who are not aware of it THE NUMBER ONE METRIC, INDICATOR OF A HEALTHY BUSINESS EVEN INVESTMENT IS A LOT OF VOLATILITY, Condition THAT YOU Survive VOLATILITY, BECAUSE ITS GIVES YOU IFORMATIONS TO CLEAN UP YOU SYSTEM FROM WEAK MATERIALS.spott.ai provides all that

Cons

So far with their cutting edge technology and the fast pace of development of new features suggested by users,I haven't spot any .I may update my review if something in between comes up.

A unique interactive photo and video tool

Overall highly satisfied with Spott, they bring updates regularly too.

Pros

Storage and bandwidth is unlimited for both images and videos. There are multiple ways in which you can use display interactive content on your website for example java script, iframe, etc. All plans now comes with sub accounts were you can set CNAME for all the websites where you would like to use interactive content with affecting SEO.

Cons

We do not currently have integrations with automation software like Pabbly Connect and Zapier. This means that it can be a little more difficult when there is a high volume of media that needs to be processed. Direct integration with Woocomerce and spotify is also needed.

Very Easy to Kickstart Creating Interactive Content for Marketing Online

Less technical training for marketing interns and virtual assistants.

Pros

Even non-technical users can 1) start creating video and image dynamic hotspots without much training to 2) exporting to popular platforms (interactive google display ads, facebook, pinterest, etc), thanks to its intuitive UX and onboarding process. Spott uses credits system, which effectively means we users only pay when audiences engage with our interactive content. Otherwise, image/videos hosting and views only, are free. Personally, we feel is a fair system that works positively for spott and us.

Cons

The recent social platform addition Youtube require users to download a chrome extension for our interactive content to work successfully. This is a limitation but in all fairness, the issue is with Youtube. Another downside for us is the design elements, where we hope they will continue to give us more variety.

Interactive Content Scores Better on Engagement

Add your media. Add your product feed. Add some extra call-to-actions. Turn your content interactive. Publish on multiple channels. Check out the results (up to the product level) of your content. I.e. learn what works best and what generates most revenue/most leads.

Pros

How intuitive it is to make any video or picture interactive. I thought it was going to be way more difficult.

Cons

The fact that the "add to basket" functionality was not yet "plug & play".

Interesting if you are in ecommerce, ads or social media

A few years ago when I first saw Spott, my jaw dropped. I now have it in my application collection and I am very satisfied with it. I have managed to combine Spott with Alugha for creating interactive videos that are multilingual! It's just pure awesomeness. Apart for beeing able to create fancy attentiongrabbing ads, It can also be used to spice up your brands/customers social media posts since it works on Facebook, Instagram , Tik Tok, LinkedIn, Twitter and so on.

Pros

It is really good for ecommerce, you can connect to google sheets to convert, manage, and customize your product feed and keep the products synced between Spott and the sheet. It is possible to use Spott images for advertising on Google Ads and DV360. Video ads are possible on ad networks that allow both VPAID and VAST ads.

Cons

There is a slight learning curve, which of course is expected for powerful applications. I would love to see them address this by adding more lengthy tutorials on their youtube channel.

Attract and Engage Customers they cant stop thems;ves form interacting with your content

The goal was to increase conversions and it's done the job spectacularly. At this price point compared to other competitors in the field who offer a similar experience its a steal. NO regrets with my purchase, i only wish I had purchased it sooner.

Pros

Increase the average time on page and link straight through to the sale. An interesting and innovate way to dangle a carrot in front of a potential customer, making it easier to engage them there and then to your content. Customers can click through there and then ensuring a faster sale conversion and click through rate. Very easy to navigate through the numerous options, to customize to your individual and clients tastes.

Cons

As with most products there is a bit of a learning curve but it's quite intuitive considering the amount of options its presents. Once you've familiarized yourself with it, it really is easy to use.

Next-level!

My experience with Spott is very positive... I enjoy the innovative features as the fact that the product is constantly being improved!

Pros

I’m always in the hunt for tools that can “wow!” my audience, so when I came across Spott, I knew that this was a tool I needed in my toolkit. Spott is what I would describe as a “next-level” tool - offering functionality that you wouldn’t find easily in other more mainstream tools. The features are rich and if you’re looking to engage your customers in a compelling way, Spott over-delivers!

Cons

There is a bit of a learning curve with Spott but that is to be expected with such a powerful tool such as this. They do have training videos that walk you through things so that isn’t really an issue.

Egage Your Customers

Pros

This software is a way for you to engage your readers and customers with video, as well as the option of creating an interactive catalog. The interactions are really great looking, it's nice that developers seem devoted to improving this product!

Cons

No integration with Integrately or Integromat!

Life Changer

Everythins is smooth and easy to configure. Support is available all the time!

Pros

I think im the number one fan of this product. Visual Arts and Multimedia is extremely important for me as a person as well as for my different businesses. Spott allows me to create interactive content in photos, videos, 360 multimedia, PDF magazines. This is great for Ads, online education, Explainer videos, teasers, trailers, promo videos, catalogues, social media posts, and the list goes on.

Cons

I need to be able to configure date expiration in the widgets, so i don´t have videos, photos or posts consuming my credits when the links or promos are not working anymore.

Must for ecomm websites

The over experience has been good, there are some areas of improvement as mentioned above but I spoke with the team and they are developing features quick

Pros

List of things that can be really helpful with the tool: 1. Easy Onboarding to the software (easy interface) 2. All types of media supported. 3. Unlimited space for uploading media. 4. In dept analytics and reporting. 5. In built asset tool to put down all your products.

Cons

1. Credits for essential plan could be more generous 2. Missing features like brand management. 3. Video editor could have been a little better in terms of usability.

Soptt for VT tourmakers

I've been using Spott for my virtual tour for realestate business. They have a 360 degree player available that allows you to embed panorama photo's on any website. The normal interactive spots are also available, adding a sales element for small business clients.

Pros

Easily integrate POS into virtual tours. Unlimited storage. Embedding panorama images on wordpress sites.

Cons

I'm hoping for a further multi panorama integration because it's limited to just one space now. I'd also like the ability to straighten panoramas, add nadir and sound. Also loading times with larger files should be improved.

Impressive tool

Pros

Spott is a really impressive tool for making your content much more interactive. It's like adding another dimension to . It’s very intuitive (just drag the asset onto the image) and easy to use. The fact that you can add interactive links to videos really increased engagement with our audience. Normally this would be an expensive service, but with Spott it is not. Very helpful team also.

Cons

adding links to images are OK; but the one that really does the trick are the links on videos!

Great piece of software if you want to increase your product visibility

Great founder team, support is great and responsive. Flawless in terms of functionality and execution. Very nice user interface, clean and greatly done. Its fun to use and I was awestruck by the interactive videos that I could create. However it took me 2 days to figure out what is what and where to click and such. But after understanding and mastering the software, I am now creating interactive videos in a breeze.

Pros

Interactive video is the future and Spott solves this absolutely well! Great CDN which runs videos smoothly without buffering in Asia where I am at. Great templates available to add interactivity to the videos that absolutely engage the audience.

Cons

There is learning curve in order to use to this software. But when you learn to master it, you will be able to churn out fantastic interactive video that professionally portrays your product brand. Tutorials is lacking at the moment but the team is working hard on it.

Spott (is) the future!

I just love I found Spott. The interactive multimedia is the future and it gives me the extra edge at an affordable price.

Pros

Spott is a unique tool and very innovative. It can put your e-commerce, sales pages, multimedia, etc. to the next level easily without breaking your bank. Although it does requires a bit of some technical skills to work with, Spott is designed well enough that a non-techie people can get the job done. There is a slight learning curve, but for this type of tools, it is well worth the effort.

Cons

I would love more integrations with other tools and also would love the team to get Spott to improve and find a better way to work with Facebook and Instagram platforms if possible since the limitations also are the way FB/IG are.