Square Payments Reviews

Square Payments

Online payment processing for merchants & vendors

Square Payments

1,222 reviews

Square Payments Processing makes receiving payments easy.

Overall we have been very impressed with this product and the benefits it offers our company as another way to process payments.

Pros

Square Payments is a wonderful tool that you can use to except payments a vendor from any location.

Cons

Square payments processing does include some fees when dealing with large amounts but overall it is a great product that helps make running a business easy.

Love square

Overall experience has been pretty good. It’s convenient with Helping us receiving Our payments quicker

Pros

My company uses this faithfully. Helps with receiving payments faster. And they don’t charge a huge fee either which is great.

Cons

I haven’t found anything that I dislike About the product yet. But If I do I will submit another review.

Be There or Be Square!

Pros

I really like the simple process of processing transactions. There's not too much hassle with it and customers usually know how to navigate through the different menus when paying.

Cons

The phone app could use a bit of a cleaner interface but when you have limited screen space you have to work with what you've got!

Easiest way to take payments on the go

Ridiculously easy to use, fast, convenient, customers are happy.

Pros

If you're doing art shows or festivals on the move, this is essential for taking payments with credit card. Opens your possibility to sell to more customers without cash.

Cons

It freezes sometimes and can be finicky, but its really handy so this is offset by the fact you can take credit cards on the run.

Simplistic and Easy!!

Overall this is a great app to accept payments. I will continue to use this for my point of sale needs.

Pros

I love how with the ease of just hooking as an adapter up to my phone I am able to accept payments. It's fast and easy to use.

Cons

I dont like that to be able to use this product it depends on the signal strength of your cell phone.

As a customer, I'm thankful for this!

GOOD!

Pros

I especially like it when you are at farmers market, easy to use, it supports small business's cash flow.

Cons

It is hard to get a receipt if you want it.

Good

I love it .overall experience has been great so far

Pros

It has been great. I get my weekly payment though square and I like how I can change payment so easily. Sometimes I have my money sent to my cash app

Cons

Sometimes I get annoyed when it tells me to pay the fee to get the money instantly. But other than that it's fine

Great for All Uses

Pros

If you have a phone and a bank account then you can use this product.

Cons

The merchant fee is something that you have to budget for when using this product.

Take Payments Easily

We were taking payments for services rendered.

Pros

The features of this software were easy to manage. It was simple to categorize payments and take payments. As well as integrate it into the website.

Cons

There were a bunch of fees attached to it that cost extra for customers or it came out the payment we were receiving.

Great for occasional credit card payments

I use Square credit card payments to send customized online invoices to my customers. They can pay online or in person with their credit card. This gives me the ability to take credit card payments without investing in expensive equipment.

Pros

I can send customized online invoices and my customers can pay online.

Cons

The high credit card fees can cut into profits.

Square review

Pros

I think that this is absolute genius. It is so easy to use and has really made payments for businesses really easy and efficient.

Cons

I don't like how sometimes it won't read the card even after I swipe it a couple times. I don't know if that is user error or what but that's kind of annoying sometimes.

Good alternative payment option

Used as an alternative payment option when unable to use the regular machine.

Pros

Loved being able to plug this into my phone and go. So quick and easy. The payments processed quick and was very effective.

Cons

The costs for using the service seem to be going up but that is totally understandable as a business standpoint.

Perfect for Events!

Pros

It is very easy to use at events and log into from just about anywhere!

Cons

The invoices could be improved. I wish it integrated with our software.

over all this is a good option for smaller companies or those that do not need this service often.

Pros

easy to use, travels well, use any where. good for keeping records and information about customers.

Cons

Square cost a little more than other options, but other options may not be available in all locations.

Square

Pros

Easy for small businesses for people paying with cards. Emailed a receipt.

Cons

Not well known. Not sure of the fee for the user.

It's easy to sign up and easy to use

Pros

It was so easy to sign up for it and it is very easy to use.

Cons

We use it because we needed to sign up for it to use a gift card management software, so we don't process a lot of cards on it and therefore needed to sign up for a more basic package. That means that the rate that we pay is a lot higher.

Great and easy for customers to pay with

Pros

Great way for people to pay with credit cards for small operations.

Cons

Haven't saw any issues other than a heavy need for internet connection.

Great option for businesses

I have dealt with this software as a client. No issues so far, very accurate and on point.

Pros

Very convenient to use for securing and documenting payments. Must have for business as it gives the option for cardholders.

Cons

Most of the features are useful and effective. I have no issues currently with this software. It has met or exceeded my expectations.

Easy to use for small businesses

You can take payments from anyone, and from anywhere!

Pros

Square is mobile and can be used on many devices. Payment is fast, receipts are great, and customers seem to like it.

Cons

The square app freezes a lot on my device, which may say more about my device than the app. Other than that, it's a great product.

Love it

It’s great for your customers if you have a small business and extremely useful.

Pros

I love how easy it is to accept payments from customers. It’s extremely useful to me and I can’t stop using it.

Cons

I have to make a new account to have my last name changed to my correct name that is the only issue I’m having.

Awesome for processing payments on the go

Square is great for selling on the go. It's simple and portable, and I highly recommend it!

Pros

I love the portability and ease of use with Square! It has been wonderful for selling books at conventions!

Cons

No complaints from me! This makes life so much easier when selling at conventions. It's great to have an alternative for people who don't carry cash!

Square makes it easy to collect payments from customers

I use square to collect payments from clients in person for my business.

Pros

I love that I can collect a card payment anywhere while I'm on the go. It makes it so I don't have to carry around a big credit card machine

Cons

I don't have much negative about Square. However, as with most payment collections products, I always wish the fees were lower!

Convenient and affordable

Pros

It is very easy to accept payments using Square. It has been useful in many situations where I otherwise would not have been able to accept a payment without Square.

Cons

I do not have much that I do not like about this software except that it can be difficult to explain how it works to clients.

Easy of use

Pros

Square works really well for us. It seems user friendly. I've not had any issues

Cons

I believe the cost is more than what it should be

good to setup and good readers available

Pros

I have both the 3.5mm and the lighting jack to use between my devices for taking payments while being mobile

Cons

That I have to take off the cases on my devices in order to use it and that makes them able to be broken