Square Payments Reviews - Page 59

1,491 reviews

Square

Pros

it was free, easy to set up, easy to use. You can send invoices even if they use cash

Cons

have to use phone jack, it can be a pain if using ios

FAST WAY TO MAKE A PURCHASE

Pros

CONVENIENT, RELIABLE, EASY AND FAST WAY TO MAKE PURCHASES.

Cons

Sometimes the software lagged, but that's about it.

Square Payments is an incredible tool when on the go!

We needed a way to collect payments/donations on the run and at our event locations. Square Payments was the perfect fit for us. If you are a small business or organization it is a perfect solution.

Pros

Square Payments was incredibly easy to get up and running for us and the very easy to understand, flat costs was perfect for us. Highly recommend.

Cons

We don't use the software often, at events maybe once a month. But after many events we have not had a single bad experience.

Love it

Pros

Square makes it so easy to make payments to our vendors.

Cons

I have nothing negative to say about this product.

Square works well for accepting payments

Square does what it is advertised, easily and for reasonable fees.

Pros

Square is great for collecting payments anywhere. I like that I can take collect payments at any time.

Cons

There are no cons to using this service. It integrates easily with the other software that I use everyday.

Great for smaller businesses

Overall my experience with square payments has been very successful. It is easy to use, great to be able to use on the go and the cost is reasonable.

Pros

What I like about this is the fact that y can take it anywhere you go and use it very easily with your phone. It is great for smaller businesses, markets, fairs etc

Cons

I can’t really think of anything that I don’t like about it. Maybe when the system fails but that doesn’t happen very often

Square Pmts

It isnt my first choice as a pmt option. However, I like that it take majour credit card brands.

Pros

Its super convenient to tap and purchase products.

Cons

I dont ike that the product is extremely bulky. The merchant has to turn the entire product and face it to me displaying critical information such as the price.

no opinion

Pros

Quick at processing payments and effecient

Cons

limited by its software compatilability

It is okay

Pros

Its nice to collect payment from people

Cons

super annoying with fee's and takes too long to get money in my account

Unex[plainable

Pros

It was easy to sign up and it do take payment from clients

Cons

I will never use this software again. It keep sending me bill for transaction that I never made. I had my bank account hacked three times with a years times and that was after I deactivated the account.

Small businesses, take note! Square Payments Processing is a must-have!

Now that I have Square, I can accept credit and debit cards. I have a small craft business, and payment at craft shows is much easier. With a quick swipe, customers can pay for their merchandise, using only a phone, this app, and the Square swiper.

Pros

My favorite feature of this software is the simple set up. Square Payments Processing makes it easy to accept credit or debit from any device.

Cons

My only complaint is that the software be me more affordable.

Simple payments when you need them most

Square is the premier payment platform for growing businesses. I love using it and having it when we need it.

Pros

I love that we can swipe cards at events, online, or wherever we may be. Square is easy to use to collect payments on the go and continue to drive sales.

Cons

Nothing. Square is so easy to use and setup. If you're always on the move, trying to drive sales, you need to be using square.

Square Payments Review

I take payments via computer and when my internet goes down (a lot) I cannot take payments, so I use Square payments as a back up and it has made my life so much easier. When my computers go down, I pull out my Square and wala problem solved.

Pros

I like Square Payments because it is so easy to use and very convinient.

Cons

It took me a little work to set it up but once I did it was so easy to use I will always use it.

An easy, all inclusive way to collect payments!

This is a quick and easy way to do payment processing. It's very useful especially if you want to do things like touch free payment processing.

Pros

I like this software because it provides an all in one system that can include hardware or software based payment processing.

Cons

This service can be on the pricier side but if you leverage the convenience it brings, it can easily be overlooked.

Square Payments Processing

Simple to use,and user friendly both for the person paying and for me as a service provider

Pros

Simple to use credit card processing for card transactions. Easy to use square device for payments made in office.

Cons

As with any credit card processing, there is a fee associated with each transaction on the merchant side of things. This is unavoidable, and not really specific to Square

Not so easy for the sign up process.

Not so good

Pros

I liked the idea of using card readers and being able to take mobile payments instead of cash only.

Cons

Not so easy to sign up and get the tools needed to process payments for my business.

Square Payments Review

I am very happy with Square Payments and I plan to continue using their products.

Pros

I love the ease of use with this software. I needed a simple way to take credit card payments for my business and this was by far the best option.

Cons

The swipe technology on the square reader would malfunction about one in every ten uses. This caused delays with customers.

Extremely convenient for payment processing on the go.

My overall experience has been great with Square Payments.

Pros

What i like most about this software is that it is mobile so you can take it anywhere and use it anywhere. It makes selling goods easier since most people do not carry cash anymore.

Cons

I haven't found anything that I do not like about this software as of yet. It works great when I use it.

easy to use but process time too long

good solid product but the money transfer was too long to hit our bank account

Pros

easy to use, good reports, easy set up and employee access

Cons

processing time too long and excessive holds on transfer of funds

Square rocks my business world

I am able to take my business with me on-the-go! It's a mobile feature of my business that helps me work anywhere.

Pros

I absolutely love using Square. It's so easy to setup and swipe that card to get those payments deposited into my account!

Cons

The 3% fee is pretty standard among different companies. I'd love it to be free of course but they have to make their money! It's a business after all!

Square payments

Square payments make transactions go smoother and faster

Pros

This software makes it easy to make transactions and work with customers. The functions are simple to use

Cons

Not much I can say I dislike about square payments. As a customer and as someone who has used it for transactions, it can be a little confusing at first but overall it’s great

Great for quick and easy payments

overall the experience has been positive

Pros

the convenience it made for completing payments

Cons

there were a some bugs in the system that affected the smoothness of the processing

Quick, simple payment method

I would recommend it if you are looking for convenience with out a lot of equipment and are willing to pay for it.

Pros

It’s easy to use, simple, and quick. Easy set up, little equipment to keep track of, and easy to get payments.

Cons

We seemed to have some issues with the equipment, not always getting it to work. You also pay for the ease of use.

Pros

I like that square payments is very easy to use with my mobile device and ipad

Cons

what i like least about this software is the fees that come along with it

Amazing software and platform for payments

Has been amazing from a user perspective. Looking forward to new improvements.

Pros

The platform is really amazing for small businesses and accepting payments via their platform. Easy to use and work with.

Cons

Has an amazing appeal to it and cannot think of anything I don't like about this platform. Amazing software and platform.