All categories

Stage TEN

Video production platform for live streaming

Stage TEN Reviews

Pros

It was a huge help in allowing us to expand our online presence, its ease of use and amazing customer support always there to help.

Zev S.

The ability to add visuals and other aspects is super easy or amazing.

Steve M.

There are a few features that can confuse into using audio with Youtube.

Scotty D.

4.4

• Likelihood to recommend10.00/10

Invaluable tool for non-profits with minimal budget

No bad experience, especially given that it is free for starting.

Pros

Ease of use with Chromebook, no need to download special App, just need an internet browser. Seamless integration of visual & audio broadcast capabilities. One-time set up of online broadcast to YouTube & Facebook.

Cons

With current usage, no complaints in general.

Stage Ten does the job of 30 people in traditional TV

If you're looking for a professional browser-based solution for your live streams, Stage TEN is a perfect solution. It's intuitive and has many more features than its competitors. Instead of stitching different apps and programs together Stage TEN has everything you need right there.

Pros

I love the ease of use, that every feature you'd want is housed in a single program. The team is super helpful. I'm a one man band and its the perfect solution for me.

Cons

I would love to be able to get a multitrack audio mix so I can edit the sound in post to cut out interruptions for our video podcast audience.

BEST Video Streaming Software Company

WOW! Words can't describe how impressed I am by Stage TEN. Between their software, customer service, adaptability and overall result... RUNWAY Dance Connection rates Stage TEN 15/10. From the start, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] were super helpful hearing our requests, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] creating the customized coding for our event and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] teaching us how to use the software properly and available to answer any, and all of our questions, we couldn't be happier with Stage TEN. We recommend everyone use them for their future virtual events.

Pros

We loved everything about Stage TEN! It is incredibly easy to use, the comment section during the live video is amazing, plus they offer so many extra options to make your videos and events extra exciting!

Cons

If we're being picky, the only additional option we'd love to have in the future would be the ability to save documents ahead of time in our profile but this isn't that big of a deal, especially if you're prepared ahead of time.

• Likelihood to recommend8.00/10

StageTen is easy to learn and to use

During the pandemic and quarantine I have been using StageTen with my college television production class to create live television programs.

Pros

StageTen is easy to learn and easy to use, to create relatively professional-looking live streaming television programs for viewing on YouTube.

Cons

The biggest problem with StageTen is the unpredictability of connections on the Internet. This often results in frozen screens, distorted screens, and audio that is out of sync with the video. Some of the connection controls need to be better labeled.

Great Product, Great Company

Pros

The product is by far the easiest to use and connect to different platforms, when purchasing we needed a decently robust system that was easy to train people into, Stage 10 was that solution, we were able to broadcast all our services and events, pre and throughout the pandemic. The ability to add visuals and other aspects is super easy or amazing.

Cons

The only con that we experienced was a few audio issues with certain instruments, like organs and other unique instruments. The audio was fed with our in house system, so a setting for "pro audio" that doesn't try to echo cancel or cancel background noise.

StageTen Experience

I like to use StageTen for my live events and I've been sharing with others.

Pros

What I like about StageTen is the ability to upload videos and be able to present it in a live event. I like the capability of integrating multiple people and to add your background music.

Cons

One of the negative experiences I have been having with this program is the bandwidth limitation. I was unable to present a quality video experience during peak week hours (5 to 8pm)

A Great fit for us!

A perfect solution for our size church with integrating into the world of streaming.

Pros

It allows our Sunday Sermons to be fully recorded and put through to Facebook Live. Its quite intuitive, and works well with capturing Powerpoint usage.

Cons

There are a few features that can confuse into using audio with Youtube. You really want to have a confident grasp of the behind the scenes aspects.

• Likelihood to recommend9.00/10

Very happy with StageTen

Pros

The functionality and integration with our existing hardware and multiple streaming platforms.

Cons

At times transitions between feeds is a little clunky.

live stream

Pros

easy to catch on have to give permission every time you go live

Cons

suggested software by YouTube and a google search

• Likelihood to recommend6.00/10

Meeting a need in difficult times.

Effective.

Pros

Software is easy to learn and use. Support has been responsive and helpful.

Cons

Not sure I did things right to start out so I would like to see a little better guide to setting up and using the product.

• Likelihood to recommend10.00/10

Easy to use complete broadcast-like solution

Love the support, I had a problem with youtube channel and they founded and solved the problem

Pros

The interface is like a broadcast station, you can easely preview the scene before it goes live

Cons

There are some specification we have to have on our channel that have to be more clearly explanied.

• Likelihood to recommend9.00/10

Multichannel Broadcasting with Ease

We do/did live stream product presentations and expert talks, simultaneously on Facebook and Youtube, which worked generally very well.

Pros

Easy to use, online solution, so no local installation required. Great to invite remote parties into live stream. Simultaneous streams to multiple platforms (e.g. FB and Youtube).

Cons

resizing/adoption for bigger/smaller screens is possible only in small borders.

Wonderful app

Pros

I love using the cards for when you'll be back or taking a step back from the stream it's very useful!

Cons

Sometimes it would have issues connecting with my accounts but I think that's my fault

• Likelihood to recommend5.00/10

Disappointed

Except for above it was ok

Pros

Lounge area was a nice interactive feature. It has the usual webinar features and also space to showcase exhibitors

Cons

At the time, we had to share screen to play videos. That was not good. Also it used a lot of internet at the user side

• Likelihood to recommend6.00/10

Super

Nice

Pros

Streaming is awesome really it is good for stream

Cons

Nope it is awesome I think stage ten improve nothing

DOOWEGAS REVIEW

Our overall experience can be rated as 9.5 of 10

Pros

Easy to use and integrated with our youtube and Facebook

Cons

Integration with more channels like Instagram