Stripe Billing Reviews - Page 3

Fabio E.

Entertainment, self-employed

Te easiest to use platform

It's the set-and-forget kind of thing, once you set it up the first time, you might as well leave it there and never get back to your dashboard.

Pros

It's extremely user friendly and you can get started in no time, it's unlikely you won't find the UI easy to use and intuitive if you have a little bit of experience. Besides, you can integrate it with just about ANYTHING and that's a huge plus because of the versatility it allows. I don't really use the invoice customisation, but I tested it and it's a breeze.

Cons

Maybe there are not too many payments methods available. I also think that, if you don't have any experience with payment/billing/invoicing platform, the learning curve could be a bit steep.

Ani P.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, self-employed

My Money

Pros

It's easy to set up products, coupons, pretty much all the choices I need to make my clients experience easy & simple

Cons

Wish they had an app, that would make my job easier to collect my money from one place only.

DH

David H.

Plastics, 1-10 employees

Great Product - Seamless

Excellent - would highly recommend

Pros

Implemented by our web designer and has proved to be excellent. No glitches and online interface through the website is very easy

Cons

None - has worked perfectly. Would recommend highly due to this.

TM

Tisunge M.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 51-200 employees

Stripe effectiveness

Organised biling, invoicing and payments can be a difficult job, my finances needed a reliable platform that can be effective with the amount of documents I process each week. I discovered stripe at a correct time and it helped me to be efficient more than ever.

Pros

Stripe stands out of its competition, its helpful, the fact that subscription on stripe is very easy, you can invoice directly from the website, it integrates perfectly with cloud-based accounting softwares, the dashboard is simple enough to log into and transactions via the phone are convenient and you have alot of information about stripe at your fingertips, very helpful.

Cons

Despite the good things that I know stripe with, sometimes payments takes longer, up to a week(s) to be deposited in one's bank accounts, stripe comes with no hardware to process transactions like some of its competitors, searching is too slow and doesn't seem to be updated often.

CB

Craig B.

Legal Services, 11-50 employees

The best way to collect subscription fees!

I used stripe to handle a high volume of daily subscription charges and could not be happier with my experience!

Pros

Stripe is the most reliable subscription billing service in the game. If you have lots of subscriptions that you need charged / processed, then make sure to use stripe because they will make your processes simple, customized, and most importantly secure

Cons

I do wish that, if and when a credit card does not process through because of human error entering info wrong, all the card would not disappear. This is likely a security measure, however would make the user experience better.

AK

Amanda K.

Hospitality, self-employed

A valuable addition to my business.

Happy with the solution and have recommended it to several others

Pros

For me the acceptance of credit cards is a valuable addition to my booking website and Stripe offers an integrated and seamless solution that has served me well for 2.5 years

Cons

Payment a full 7 days after receipt of funds is slow and I understand some other customers get it in 3 or 5 days. I would have hoped that my payment history would have built sufficiently by now to get the best terms.

Nicole D.

Design, self-employed

Used monthly for 2+ years

Good for what I need

Pros

I like being able to take payments remotely, create subscriptions, create custom payment links and product tables as well.

Cons

I don't like that Strip holds payments before processing and paying out. I also feel like the CC fees are too high in general, however I don't think the fees Stripe charges are any different than anyone else

RS

Rachel S.

Accounting, 51-200 employees

Stripe usage

Pros

We use Stripe billing everyday to process payments, and handle disputes.

Cons

One thing I do not like about this program is when it comes to our disputes. If we are to lose a dispute, we do not receive information as too why. It would be extremely helpful and beneficial to our company if we knew that information for future disputes etc.

SE

Shanda E.

Consumer Services, self-employed

Used other for 6-12 months

Easy to Use and Customize

It's the best alternative to PayPal I've found. It costs almost exactly the same and has none of the headaches (in my personal experience, anyway). Highly recommended!

Pros

I think it's great that this software allows you to create and customise a wide variety of invoice types - It takes a lot of the maths out and gives me less room for small mistakes that can really add up.

Cons

While I do understand the pricing model, I wish that there was a flat rate to use it instead of essentially charging exactly what PayPal does.

MK

Mariam K.

Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 51-200 employees

Offers quicker and secure transactions

We use it as our payment processor to process payments online and to issue refunds to clients when they need it because it is faster and secure

Pros

Processes payments faster compared to other tools, and customer service is greater, you can use the API to have a full white labelled check out page on your website and application

Cons

Some settlements take a lot of time especially when they had been previously flagged from the client's side, it will take a longer time for such to settle, and they do charge a lot on every transaction

AH

Andrea H.

Arts and Crafts, self-employed

Stripe billing review

Overall this product is a breeze to use! I get email notifications all the time if there is activity and I get payouts quickly and efficiently.

Pros

I use this product for the squarespace website and it's so easy to use! It gives me all my sales information and it's very clear when I'll get paid out.

Cons

Only downside is they take a transaction fee however it's really not that much so it's no big deal. Great asset for my website

IH

Ivy H.

Hospital & Health Care, self-employed

Efficient Software for Billing

Pros

This was an easy set up process and was not complicated. It took about 10 minutes to set up.

Cons

Have the option to export to excel spreadsheet.

KP

Kevin P.

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

Stripe is wonderful!

We're using it to collect and refund payments from customers. It's been great!!!!

Pros

Stripe makes it really easy to help customers out with any issue they may have related to billing issues.

Cons

Nothing! The recent redesign is really smooth and nice. It doesn't leave anything to desire and everything is easy to find! It's great!

CM

Caitlin M.

Consumer Services, self-employed

Tricky to navigate interface but a better business option than PayPal

Pros

It is more reliable than PayPal for business use. I haven't had any account freezes yet (which had become an issue with PayPal).

Cons

The user experience could definitely use some work. The interface is a little tricky to navigate.

FG

Florian G.

Hospitality, 1-10 employees

Einfach Zahlungsabwicklung

Wir machen das nötigste mit Stripe und wickeln Kreditkarten-Zahlubgen darüber ab. Es funktioniert gut und zuverlässig.

Pros

Es ist einfach, Zahlungslinks zu erstellen und es ist gut integriert in unsere Tools

Cons

Die Unterlagen für die Buchhaltung sind suboptimal und schlecht aufbereitet

Showing original review in German. See translation

MH

Matt H.

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

Great product to do reoccurring payments

Pros

This software is great for setting up payment plans and reoccurring payments, it will collect payment and send the client an invoice

Cons

The only bit about this software that is frustrating is that it takes a while for the money to arrive in your bank.

TL

Teresa L.

E-Learning, 11-50 employees

Stripe Quality

Overall experience with Stripe billing has been extremely positive.

Pros

The convenience of Stripe is the absolute best reason to use it. You can plug it in on a website. It eliminates the need to sign up for a swiper. We can send out links and people can pay online.

Cons

The only con with Stripe Billing is it slightly more expensive than other services. Apparently there is a word min for this box, but we seriously do not have any other cons for this product.

SW

Sarah W.

Consumer Goods, 11-50 employees

Mainly use it for disputes, and it makes the process simple

Stripe Billing is easy to use, as it is all mapped out for you

Pros

Responding to disputes is very simple, time-consuming but there isn't much that Stripe can do about that part

Cons

Having to download every conversation with a customer via PDF takes a lot of time

ra

robyn a.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, self-employed

Great billing and accounting facility

Pros

ease of use, not too expensive, weekly payments are very helpful too!

Cons

Nothing yet that I've come across, I've been really happy with Stripe!

SJ

Starène Juldanie N.

Telecommunications, 201-500 employees

A fast and transparent Stripe Billing management software

Pros

I appreciated the speed and ease in receiving money and the transparency in the follow-up of the fractures

Cons

I didn't like the customer service of the software, because the live chat of the service is not good.

VM

Victoria M.

Professional Training & Coaching, self-employed

Used monthly for 6-12 months

Did what I needed it to, but may be better for larger companies utilizing more reporting.

Overall, it was helpful for what I needed; recurring monthly billing.

Pros

Decently easy to set up & use. I like that I can receive daily payouts vs lump sum weekly (though I believe you can set it up that way as well). It connected easily to the other platform I use for recurring monthly billing.

Cons

The dashboard can be a bit hard to navigate. I sometimes struggle to find the report/information I'm searching for & so I waste time. No ones ever a fan of fees, but I understand why they're there. However, it wasn't made abundantly clear what the fee percentage would be when I signed up & I had a hard time finding exactly what that percentage was, as it didn't show up on reports, It only shows the dollar amount deducted. I will admit that I don't have a large company or run many reports & so I usually am just looking at income & payouts.

Gin Fung Y.

Hospitality, 1-10 employees

Efficient and simple system

Reliable and trusted services for me and my clients

Pros

Easy to use, and very programmable if needed at more integrated level. I use only the basic function with integration with my other software, very good compatibility.

Cons

It is more expensive than other platforms for the basic user like myself

Hayley W.

Mental Health Care, self-employed

Stripe Works Well for My Needs

Pros

It's so easy to bill my clients with Stripe. They enter their card info and with one click I can process their payment.

Cons

Stripe did not recognize me as a health care provider at first and it took some customer service back and forth before I was able to process payments with HSA cards.

Telecommunications, 5,001-10,000 employees

Low visibility

Pros

You can collect payments quickly and you know it’s secure.

Cons

Fees and high and it’s hard to track customer payments.

Individual & Family Services, self-employed

Simple, painless EHR integration

Pros

The connectivity and flow with my EHR system.

Cons

Fees can be high in comparison to other payment processors.