Systum Reviews

4.88/5 (8 reviews)

Clare Davidson

Simple to set up, very helpful enablement team. Showed me how I can expand how and where I can sell

Reviewed 2018-01-09

I can see everything about my customers, and really understand what products I have where. Hopefully as the information grows in the application, it will give me really good business intelligence to help me grow my business.Powerful software solution which lets me see what my customers are doing. It has made it really easy for me to understand what I have in stock and which of my customers are buying what. It has made it less daunting for me to look to sell on other channels and marketplaces, and hopefully I will be able to successfully market to them. The set up process was simple, with the consultants making improvements to my process and to my website which I hope will bring real benefit. The software is upgraded automatically, so I get access to new capabilities as soon as it is released. Overall I am really pleased I made the switch from having my information on my customers, marketing and sales in different places. I can see how I can now take my products out to new customers and hopefully get them to buy from me rather than anywhere else!

Fabian Romero Lascano

Makes owning a business 10 time easier

Reviewed 2018-03-27

Having everything in one place makes a huge difference! Before I was using 4 different software to track inventory, accounting, production, payment processing, it was all over the place, now, its all in one spot!Makes owning a business 10 time easier. I love the interface, practicality, ease, and how extensive the program is -they really did think of everything

Matt Peterson

Great! The product's ease of use is its greatest asset.

Reviewed 2018-01-11

Ease of use and customer support. I'm not the most adept computer guy so this product makes it easy for the novice.

samantha Irwin

Systum is so easy to use and understand! The team at Systum is so helpful.

Reviewed 2018-07-31

Systum Software is flexible and functional. It fits with any company and its growth.I love how functional and flexible the software is. If there is something we need, the team at Systum gets on it and makes it happen.

Anonymous

Brilliant. The support team is enormously helpful, understanding, and flexible.

Reviewed 2018-01-09

Makes owning a business 10 time easier. I love the interface, practicality, ease, and how extensive the program is -they really did think of everything.

Holly Arthur

Thank you!

Reviewed 2018-10-23

Systum has been able to take our business off of just selling on Amazon. We can't wait to see what is ahead for us!The ability to still use our original website and make it possible to sell from it!

Letitia Fox

Systum is amazing! I can manage my CRM, marketing, inventory , and more from one source!

Reviewed 2018-01-09

It's user friendly, simple and productive! It allows me as a business owner to manage marketing, my CRM, inventory and more under one umbrella....Systum!

Andy Murphy

Great software, great people behind it, I love everything in one place!

Reviewed 2018-01-10