tiny.pictures Reviews

Great image hosting and delivery service

Fast and reliable delivery while also saving some cost by switching from a different vendor.

Pros

For us TinyPicture is the perfect service. It hosts images for us, delivers them to our consumer on both web and mobile platform while at the same time it does not have some of the features we don't really need or care from other provider. On top of all that it is cost effective and scalable.

Cons

It does not have some of the more fancier transformations and other services some other vendors provide but since we don't really need that kind of service TinyPicture is perfect for us.

We worked with Erk to transition from imgix to tiny.pictures and his support has been great.

Better google pagespeed scores. Faster image loading for end users. Less resources/bandwidth used on our server. Runs itself so we don't have to spend time on compressing images.

Pros

It compresses images properly with less artifacts than other solutions we tested. Google pagespeed passes with more images being appropriately compressed with tiny.pictures than our old host and any other platforms we tested. I don't know how Erk manages it, but its bloody fantastic. Thanks mate.

Cons

Their website design is a bit large to view on a desktop browser, and looks a little too simple. However I don't know much about design so its probably fine.

Great for beginners

Pros

Program was easy to understand and use.

Cons

Program could've had more options to use.

pretty easy to integrate, basic feature set, cheaper than the rest

Pros

- free test account - less expensive than competing services, especially for high-volume usage scenarios - HTTP-only API: image transformations are applied by query parameters, so it's quite easy to integrate into existing projects - comprehensive usage statistics

Cons

- per-request usage statistics are 50 extra per month - no fancy filters - users have to host the base images themselves (no storage solution available)

Faster websites easily

I am currently on their free plan, but planning to buy into a higher plan because the website I am managing has more visitors than anticipated.

Pros

I managed a website for months now, that had a critical problem because it loaded so slow. It turned out that the picture-heavy website was slow because of the size of the photos. tiny.pictures helped me make the site a lot faster, this way my users didn't quit the website before even loading.

Cons

I currently have not found anything that could be negative, noted I am on their free plan at the moment.

Easy to use for any type of user. Works well with the website for my company.

Pros

Fununaclity is great- simple but effective. Has helped increase the speed of my websites. Especially with my constant update of different pictures. Also, fast speed even though I have a larger library of photos on my website. Works well with WordPress.

Cons

I use tiny pictures only for my company website, not personally. I don't think I would use it for personal use. It works well for what I need to use it for for my company site.

Picture Hosting Site

Pros

Tiny.Pictures is used to host pictures for provide embed on other sites or forums. There are four plans for hosting pictures, also a free plan including. In free plan it provides 2GB view traffic, 50K requests, 15K transformation.

Cons

It is the best idea if you handle many sites/blogs or posting on more than one forum. Host on one site and present on as many site as you want without consuming your own bandwidth. In this way you can decrease your internet bill with saving bandwidth and save your time to upload on different sites.