WebWave Reviews - Page 3

Benny V.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Easy to Use and no code needed

Save my cost on others site and Even solve my problems hired a new staff no training needed because no code needed and easy to use.

Pros

It's easy to use just drag and drop. Even solve my problems hired a new staff no training needed because no code needed and easy as 123.

Cons

Don't have apps or difficult for using mobile friendly to edit and hope the price won't go up.

We are constantly working on the development of our website builder. New features and integrations are on the way.

DK

Dariusz K.

Media Production, 1-10 employees

Great website builder

Customer support is great, answers quickly and overall builder is easy to use and has got almost unlimited possibilities to make a website unique.

Pros

It has got many useful add-ons, multiple options to change and overall it's great tool to build own website.

Cons

I know that's work in progress but missing possibility to edit website from mobile phone.

A good feature for very simple web pages, but it would be very difficult to edit advanced websites from a mobile phone. On a small screen it is difficult to position elements down to the pixel, especially if you have a lot of small elements. We are developing a good solution to make basic web editing on mobile easier.

Justine Chael C.

Information Technology and Services, self-employed

The quickest way to start a new website

Overall, it was pleasant. I would consider using WebWave for personal and client projects.

Pros

Starting up a website can be difficult in wordpress as you'd need to set everything up in the bavkend and hosting before you begin building your website on yoir domain. Webwave helped me create websites in minutes with their top notch templates and easy ro use builder.

Cons

Some features and options are a little cluttered. The UI can be improved.

Thank you for your review. We are currently working on improving the UI. You will soon see an improved website builder

SE

Sam E.

Media Production, self-employed

Good Solution to Making Your Own Website

I had a positive experience with WebWave. It helped me make a great looking website. It had a lot of options which I liked, and the ability to edit everything on one page easily was a real bonus.

Pros

WebWave fills a gap for people that want to make a good looking website. But don't want or need to know how to set up a website from scratch. With great looking templates, and editing page that is familiar to anyone that has used a desktop product before. WebWave gives you all the options you need.

Cons

I'm not sure what is missing from this to be honest. I think it has a lot of options. I do feel that they could be overwhelming for some people. So a basic option button would be great for some people.

What you see when you enter the website builder are the basic functions. Some of the advanced functions have been hidden under the PRO button to make things easier for those who only need the basic functions of the website builder.

Rio M.

Program Development, self-employed

The Best Simple CMS for Web App

This product is so amazing and ease to use for anyone that want to create web app for their business

Pros

Feature for design in the same window with editor is so amazing

Cons

This product is have no integration for payment local gateway in my country

Thank you for your opinion about our website builder, we hope that you had good time using it. We're sorry that there was no option for your local payment service to connect - I suggest you submit it as an idea on our site: https://vote.webwave.me/

CU

Constantin U.

Graphic Design, self-employed

I love Webwave

Pros

Pros: Everything is great, very easy to set up, and intuitive.

Cons

Cons: I don't have any cons yet. I still learning about it.

Thank you for your opinion.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, self-employed

So happy to have found webwave and be getting off WP.. I'm excited to be creating websites again

Bliss.. im excited to be creating websites again. I'd didn't realise how i'd come to dislike it because of wordpress

Pros

Omg simplicity.. no php updates, no plugins to update, easy design and editing

Cons

nothing so far.. its looking good..but obviously it won't have the range of plugin functions that wp has.. but they come at a cost on wp

Thank you for your opinion, happy to hear that you started to like creating websites again because of our website builder!

Champ F.

One of the Easiest to Use Web Builder

Quite satisfying and one of the most robust web builder i ever tried,the available templates are well-designed and i love the ability to change any single item from the templates and able to insert html,js and css code.The drawbacks are all the elements and text of the website dashboard appears to be abit too small.

Pros

1. many ready-to-use and attractive templates available 2. Ability to integrate with third party tool using html and javascript 3. SEO panel available 4. Intuitive

Cons

There is no function to import images from Facebook or Instagram

Thank you. We are constantly developing our website builder and adding new features. If you have any more ideas for features, please submit them at this link: https://vote.webwave.me/.

KS

Khushna S.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

If you are a graphic designer this is the webbuilder for you

Easy to use. I little bit of a learning curve but could be well worth it.

Pros

Easy to use drop and drag website builder / host

Cons

Mobile sites are not auto optimized and site speed isn't fast globally. Website language is Polish.

Thanks for review! Website language is polish only on webwavecms.com - to build websites in english by deafult you should create account on webwave.me

Mj

Mouad j.

Design, self-employed

Simplicity and freedom, that's what Webwave is about

Pros

The easy-to-use interface, no complicated things. But what makes Webwave shine is the DRAG AND DROP features, it is the best.

Cons

The only thing that I hoped to see is more pre-built e-commerce/store templates, other than that nothing so far.

Thank you! We will try to build more templates for ecommerce for sure in near future!

KG

Kumar G.

Arts and Crafts, self-employed

Intuitive Website builder

Pros

The distinguishing characteristic is how all the components are arranged in a layers panel similar to Photoshop so that you may layer and group them. Each piece is largely under your control, and you can change the design down to the last pixel. There are breakpoints for each screen size so that you can personalize the arrangement. At every screen size, the goal is to have total control over your layout in a fixed location.

Cons

The UI of the admin dashboard can be improved for a better user experience.

We have good news for you, we will soon be introducing a new and improved look to our tool, which will certainly make using the website builder more enjoyable and easier :)

AA

Abdullah A.

Education Management, 1-10 employees

"Kinda Clunky but has potential"

Pros

I like how Webvawe offers a good price in a world of expensive hosting. It is also really flexible and seems to make original webpages. It reminds me of a software from the early 2000's, and I am not sure if that is a good thing or a bad thing.

Cons

The UI is a little clunky. I messed around with some settings and my whole page became weird. It is also kind of difficult to find the different functions.

Thank you for youe honest opinion. I see your rate for custommer support, you choosed 0 stars. May I know why? We have very fast and helpful customer support, you can contact them via chat or mail. Did you have any bad experience?

JS

Jeremiah S.

Publishing, self-employed

Used monthly for less than 6 months

Making webdesign accessible

I'm still learning the ropes, but so far everything is quite responsive and runs well in my browser (Chrome). I have difficulty learning new software oftentimes, but the tutorials have been helpful, and the process is designed to be about as simple as possible while still having a lot of options: the main hurdle for me will be to learn all those options and how they work.

Pros

- It's easy to get right into a project.- They have short tutorial videos you can access right in the editor if you get stuck or want an overview of something, which is perfect for me as I'm still getting used to the tools.- Most of the process is intuitive, at least once you've watched the 5 minute overview

Cons

- There is still a bit of a learning curve. I can't compare it to other web builders directly, but expect to take some time to learn this tool if you want to get the most out of it

Thank your your your feedback. If you need any help with projecting website, please contact us via chat or mail - we will share some instructions, personal videos and more.

Jorge Ricardo V.

Market Research, 1-10 employees

Used monthly for less than 6 months

super complete drag and drop website builder

Its an incredible product with a lot of advanced features, I like their animation feature, drag and drop and the option to create an e-commerce for a cheap price! a vps is more expensive than this monthly payment

Pros

this is the perfect combination of advanced features but for no coders to an incredible price

Cons

Some people may feel overwhelmed with a lot of features, which I like a lot, but a "pro" toggle may help to show all the advanced features

Thanks for your opinion.

AD

Andrej D.

E-Learning, 1-10 employees

Excellent, drag-and-drop web editor

Pros

The fact that it’s much like you desktop publishing software rather than a web builder. It makes things much easier and gives you more creative freedom. This in my opinion is how future of web editors should look like

Cons

It would be nice if all of the pages were automatically mobile friendly.

Thank you for your kind words about our website builder :) We're sorry that you didn't like how creating mobile versions look like. WebWave is a drag & drop website builder, and elements can be arranged in it with pixel accuracy - so creating mobile version will look pretty much the same as creating desktop version.

NZ

Narek Z.

Retail, 11-50 employees

A Solid Contendor

I think it's a great tool to use to quickly create simple, beautiful, and responsive websites. I do think it's still developing as a product but it's great to use!

Pros

I like the features that WebWave has for saving time for fitting the same layout for different device sizes. It's really quick and fast at reformatting the site layout to make it responsive.

Cons

I think the UI is dated and can definitely be improved. I'm not a fan of the Photoshop-style editor and I think that can be intimidating to a lot of people. I think going for something like Canva where the focus is on ease of use would make for a much better experience. Just a few things off the top of my head—I don't know what the three dots represent until I hover over them. I think the idea should be to separate things with icons and descriptions and limit the number of clicks it takes to find things.

Thank you for your comments and ideas.

Tosin O.

Used monthly for 1-2 years

I love this product

the support team are very helpful and communicative

Pros

I love how easy Webwave is to use , . its very versatile and you end up with a design you are proud to stand by .Whether you are a seasoned designer or a new learner , it is really easy to work with.

Cons

I am currently happy with the way the tool behaves

AC

Antonio C.

Good for All

Pros

the service is very simple to use. moreover, the editor is very functional. the ability to have users is useful for giving a site to anyone and managing it

Cons

When you switch from desktop and mobile more of setting are missing

Thank you for your feedback. While creating mobile version a lot of settings are disabled, because mobile version of webpage is still the same webpage - you can change size and position of element on mobile version, but you should switch to desktop if you want to change look, background etc.

JC

Justin C.

Writing and Editing, 1-10 employees

Great Product!

Great stuff honestly.

Pros

Drag and Drop like a breeze. Super good product.

Cons

I think by making it focused on ease of use, it makes tthe solution less comprehensive, but still more than enough so no complaints. They have many updates frequently so itll happen soon.

Thank you for your feedback :) Website builder is still being developed, but we test carefully all new features on a server test environment, we also repair bugs before adding new big features.

Ach H.

Animation, self-employed

Make Website quickly with a lot of options without the need of Coding

It satisfies most of my needs for me and my clients. This could be my go-to tool when making quick websites for small businesses.

Pros

What I love about this website builder is the fact that you can be undependent from Wordpress and do all the ecommercer blogs and posts without having to use a tool like wordpress

Cons

It is still a new tool, so it may need a bit more time for other features and plugins.

Thank you for your review.

Bradley J K.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

Wave of Suprise

Pleasantly surprised.

Pros

Drag and Drop. For non-expert designers, it makes it simple to use. There are grids and rulers to ensure things line up the way you want.

Cons

I would like the ability to add a variety of shapes easily.

Glad to hear you've been surprised :) There is option to add many shapes, for example rectangles, circles, triangles and more - contact us via chat and we will let you know how to do it.

¿¿¿¿ Timothy M.

Design, 11-50 employees

Amazing and beats Fortune 500 builders!

Pros

There’s so much to do and the customization is unmatched! The most important thing is it allows our team to push out updates super quickly and with literally no time spent compared to custom coding.

Cons

I haven’t found anything yet that I don’t like about the platform!

Thank you very much for your review. Such feedback gives us extra motivation to develop even faster :)

MI

Marina I.

Computer Software, 1-10 employees

Top-Notch Drag&Drop Builder

Powerful tool for building websites on the go. I can recommend Webwave.

Pros

- easy to use, very simple to pick up - good for newbies but powerful enough for more experienced web devs - packed template library with good variety - free SSL

Cons

- Expect a learning curve for the bit more advanced tools in order to utilise the platform to the max

Thank you for your review.

AB

Agnieszka B.

Import and Export, self-employed

best solution for small business

I set up website in one hour and even that's is not wardpress is working well

Pros

I think Webwave is a perfect solution to manage website for small business, I'm checking its SEO performance on Google analytics and it'is pritty good

Cons

I don't know yet ,may be I need more time to be able to answer

Justin C.

Maritime, 11-50 employees

Amazing Product. Good job to the team!

Pros

Easy functions to use and quick to implement

Cons

Not as many integrations yet. But as it grows i think it will get way more comprehensive :)

Yes, website builder is still being developed. Thank you!