WooCommerce Reviews

WooCommerce

eCommerce platform for WordPress

WooCommerce

WooCommerce a customisable ecommerce platform

Pros

If you are patient enough to learn and want to have a customised ecommerce platform that is free then WooCommerce is for you. WooCommerce is a great platform with excellent functionality but you need to learn some developing skills

Cons

You need to be tech savvy to use WooCommerce.

Sell online!

Pros

I started by business by selling purchaseables through my blog. Woocommerce makes it easy to set up a retail front. I also like they they have postage integrated with it so I can print off shipping labels without leaving home.

Cons

I wish there was live customer support, especially when something goes wrong with a customers payment. You just have to email and they get back to you whenever they want. It would be nice to have someone on the phone who can troubleshoot in real time.

Overall Good E-Commerce

WooCommerce has been great, we've been using it for most of our clients and the fact that our development team can mix and match the plugins and codes needed to achieve our end result makes it the optimal option for now.

Pros

WooCommerce is a good ecommerce platform that has been solving all of our clients needs. Our team really enjoys how open and easy it is to manipulate the ecommerce with plugins until we achieve our desired end results.

Cons

Woocommerce can cause many bugs if you install multiple plugins, and because of that, the back end can be slow at times.

The best e-commerce software for WordPress.

I really like it and will keep using it.

Pros

Woocommerce its the most developed software for e-commerces, which makes it great because it has several options for integrating with payment providers around the world.

Cons

It has several flaws, but the one I have experiences lately is that it counts pending sales as approved sales.

WooCommerce Review

Pros

Creating online stores and integrating payments on WordPress have never been easier, zero codings needed. It is optimized for SEO, so that with it's simplicity ticks all the boxes for me.

Cons

Well, I said easy setup and payment integration but it is not as easy as it's immediate competitors Shopify and BigCommerce.

Good Product, but Steep Learning Curve

I'm an experienced Wordpress and website designer, but this was my first time ever to set up an ecommerce site. So perhaps the complexity and difficulty I experienced was just a lack of my ecommerce experience. Now that I do understand how to set items up in the store, I love how Woo works.

Pros

Woo Commerce is very easily deployed to a Wordpress site. It's excellent for tracking sales and inventories and syncs up well with our shipping/label printing solution. The store looks very nice, too. For the shopper, it's simple, clean and intuitive.

Cons

Very difficult to figure out how to add more complex products such as items with multiple sizes and colors. Within products there are attributes and variations, and although I searched for tutorials and documentation, I couldn't figure out how to properly set these parameters without the help of an experienced Woo Commerce user.

Excellent Plugin!

As a drop shipper who wants to sell products without paying monthly fees or sales fees without a financial investment, this is simply the perfect add-on for sellers!

Pros

It's a free plugin and works on my WordPress site perfectly, Very user-friendly, With automatic messages are sent to the buyer and gives the buyer a very professional store feelIling. Works very well with other plugins with no Issues.

Cons

It is actually the only free add-on that I have on the site with no problems.

Highly Recommend WooCommerce for your Online Shop Needs!

I enjoy WooCommerce for what it's worth. I've used WooMembers which is very helpful!

Pros

I like that it is easy to set up and allows you to have many different options when creating products.

Cons

There are a lot of add-ons required if we really wanted to have completely custom options. This can get pricey after a while.

The FREE alternative for Shopify

WooCommerce is a trustworthy solution for any e-commerce business. Setting it up correctly is the hardest and most important part. Once past that it is really easy to work with and it is really powerful.

Pros

Great plugin integration. There is a plugin for anything you need: payments, shipping, dropshipping providers, UX, accounting, etc. Any WordPress theme has some integration built for WooCommerce. It is open-source, which means it can be changed to fit any need.

Cons

It is extremely hard to customize the product page and product the catalog page. Technically it is free, but for almost every tweak, you need a plugin (with a paid version) to improve the UX, which end-up costing more than initially expected.

Money Maker

With all the plugins available with WooCommerce your features and options are almost limitless. Easy to manage and track sales.

Pros

Once set up with WordPress it is turn key and customers can easily many their online store.

Cons

We had to learn our way around customer service and the FAQs to find answers.

WooCommerce is the best WordPress Plugin

Pros

WooCommerce is easy to setup and use on your CMS. Once you install the plugin the pages are automatically created for you.

Cons

There are no cons to this plugin that I can think of. I have used it for years and I love it. There is no other eCommerce solution that you will need.

Best WordPress e-commerce plugin for merchants

Pros

It's free and easy to install. Easy to integrate with many other WordPress plugins and extensions. Works for small and big stores.

Cons

After the easy installation, the process of setting the plugin up can be sometimes very hard for a non-tech person.

One of the best options for Ecommerce sites

Pros

Wordpress is our go-to platform for websites so we are always more apt to use WooCommerce for ecom clients. It's open source so there are plenty of upgrades and add-ons in the plugin directory of wordpress and the support is really responsive. There's a ton of info on the web about it anyway so it's not hard to learn. I like that it's fully customizable, we have control over every page, the checkout, the confirmation, all of it (as opposed to Shopify where they control the checkout themselves and you just get to style pages). Easy to manage orders, customer lists, and inventory too.

Cons

The only real downside is that it's fairly robust so newbies or non-developer users will have a bit more of a hill to climb to learn and use the tool, but that's the price you pay for complete control and customization. of course with Wordpress, you have to keep it updated regularly or risk it breaking or posing a security risk.

easy to use, great platform, very helpful

I would suggest every small business to use it and it is worth using.

Pros

Woocommerce allows small companies to handle their businesses with simple clicks. it has helped online shopping and made it very easy to manage. It provides a dashboard and you can monitor everything with the help of it.

Cons

I think it's great, It is helping in a lot of ways and I really don't know any of it's cons. I love using it always.

Instant E-commerce

It's fantastic.

Pros

Plug and play. The basics are free and if you look for anything from subscription modules to inventory tracking WooCommerce has a module for you.

Cons

Customising for non-techies is not as easy. But other than that, great product

Woocommerce is very useful.

Pros

As good as it gets. WooCommerce includes all the SEO options you need. From my experience the backend for cart had a considerable amount of add-on and features, which was very useful in building our checkout.

Cons

the con of WooCommerce is that it is not as user friendly as I would have hoped. the learning curve is very steep. I also find that a lot of add-on are needed to get to my ultimate result.

Love Woocommerce

Positive experience for this newbie to site-building.

Pros

Easy to use, has great features. Upgrades are usually very helpful. And it's free!!!

Cons

Sometimes the functionality of my website will change. A little frustrating but not a deal breaker.

A Great Solution for eCommerce Shops

Overall I highly recommend using WooCommerce. It's very easy to add and revise products to your online store. It's also easy to link a bank account, create discount codes, and create shipping options (including free shipping). Highly recommended, especially for novices.

Pros

I was searching for an eCommerce plugin for my Word Press website. Word Press recommended trying WooCommerce. Good advice. WooCommerce is an easy-to-use plugin that can help you to easily create an online store for your website. Adding products, graphics, and descriptions is simply. Everything is intuitive and often self-explanatory. Editing existing store items is also easy, as is setting up discount codes and shipping options. I highly recommend giving it a try.

Cons

The only thing I dislike about WooCommerce is that it does not seem possible to add multiple images to a product listing. Of, if this option is available, it's not intuitive. It would be nice to have a drag-and-drop option to add multiple images to my store items, but otherwise I have no complaints.

Best Ecommerce Platform

Pros

I don't know what is not to like - Free - Infinitely flexible - Grows with your company - Adaptable with many plugins - Constantly Updated

Cons

Can be a bit difficult to set up for an inexperienced user. Can be insecure if not updated promptly

Great free software, but be prepared to upgrade

Pros

The software is free at it's core. You can skip programming. Cheap upgrades if you know where to look

Cons

Every time my business grows, woo shows it's limitations and I need to purchase am additional plugin here and there.

Woocommerce Review

My overall experience with WooCommerce wasn't bad but I would not say it was too pleasant too. I had a tough time to get all of my products together and I had to install a lot of plugins to get what I wanted. WooCommerce uses WordPress too operate thats why things are a bit complicated but I think it has lots of room to improve.

Pros

The best part about this software is that it's 100% free and the if you know your way around WordPress you can do a lot with this software. Most e-commerce softwares need a subscription but WooCommerce is free and has a lot of features.

Cons

The worst thing about this is not everyone knows how to work around WordPress because WordPress is a pretty big subject and the basics can be done but when it comes to some advanced designing stuff WooCommerce is harder than most other softwares. WooCommerce has a lot of potential but I think it should be a bit more beginner friendly.

Easy, free and powerful

Highly recommended for beginners and experts

Pros

Easy to install and get started. Store can range from a simple sales site to a complex profesional store site.

Cons

For some reason some sites a slow when using WooCommerce.

One-Stop Solution for Selling Online

Pros

Works Perfectly with WordPress All Major Payment Gateways Supported Ability to Send Emails Via WordPress SMTP for Better Email Delivery Beginner Friendly & Simple User Interface with Advanced Features

Cons

Basic Design for Product Pages and Checkout Page, Expecting More Stylish Templates with Customer Reviews & Star Ratings on Checkout Side-Bars Etc..

I love WooCommerce features

Pros

I love all the features and options with woo commerce. It is amazing all the cool things you can do with it.

Cons

It may take a bit to figure out all the things you can do with it.

One of the best ecommerce solutions for the money!

Pros

I love WooCommerce. There is a small learning curve to set up and work how you want your items displayed, but it's well worth the extra effort to have a fully custom eCommerce store that it tailored to your brand. There are plenty of options to choose from that are prepacked into the plugin and there are plenty of more ad-ons (additional plugins) to make the eCommerce work to you liking.

Cons

For busy people, WooCommerce may seem to cumbersome and tedious to tinker with, but that is easily overcome with a few videos and taking some time to get to know the plugin.