WP EasyCart Logo

Suggested alternatives

bigcommerce
netsuite
sellerchamp

Liked the product as it is a good value for money. Its integration and usage are easy.
It’s very user friendly, user experience of the app is wonderful.
Greed overcame duty when they cast users adrift.
Nothing as such that I don't like but something that comes lowest is the cost structure.

Information Technology and Services, 10,001+ employees

WP EasyCart - Supeb software to automate your things. It will save tons of hours of your team

Pros

I appreciated the user-friendly interface and the efficient performance of the software, making it easy for me to complete tasks quickly and accurately.

Cons

Not as of now. very well managed. They can improved in user interface little bit.

Thanks again for the time it takes to leave a review, it is helpful and much appreciated.

JR

Jeff R.

Information Technology and Services, self-employed

Right in my clients' "Sweet Spot"

We have purchased the Pro edition for all three sites and it has served us well. The support is always timely and helpful. Even IT people need help once in a while and the team supporting WP Easy Cart has always been efficient and thorough when I have needed to call upon them.

Pros

I have implemented this software for three hosting clients now and in each case, the plugin has offered enough flexibility to meet my clients' specifications / needs without the "overwhelm" of many other eCommerce solutions.

Cons

If there is any down-side to the software, it's the difficulty I have had accommodating one client's need to allow for free local delivery within a specified number of ZIP codes. That functionality would be a nice addition - otherwise this software does everything we ask of it and more!

Michelle W.

Information Technology and Services, self-employed

Outstanding!

It’s made my eCommerce development path so much better than I ever could have imagined.

Pros

I like the ease of deployment best with the stand alone user management piece running a very close second.

Cons

Sometimes it’s a bit more rigid when it comes to customizations than I prefer, but otherwise there’s not much about this solution I don’t like.

NP

Nicholas P.

Arts and Crafts, self-employed

Used monthly for 2+ years

Greed overcame duty when they cast users adrift

When they decided to improve the product they need not have abandoned existing users. They could have introduced new premium versions and continued to support the original. Instead they just turned their back on us and jacked up the price. Disgraceful.

Pros

It works fine and was a reasonable cost.

Cons

The fact that I bought a one-off "lifetime" license and now get no updates, security or otherwise

RB

Rob B.

Media Production, 1-10 employees

Amazing product and service!

Amazing. From presales questions through the free version and subsequent purchase of the pro version, all my questions were answered and all my concerns addressed. Amazing product. Amazing team.

Pros

I needed to find a new cart system for a client's website and after an exhaustive search, I kept coming down to just a few options that met all the criteria for this particular client. WP Easy Cart consistently showed up in the results and had some high praise from users. What made the decision easy for me was [sensitive content hidden]. Before I even downloaded the free version, [sensitive content...

Cons

Setting up products can get complicated if your products are complicated (ours are) but once you overcome the learning curve, it's a breeze.

Commercial Real Estate, 10,001+ employees

a great plugin for E-commerce usage

I liked the product because of its implementation and faster integration with payment services. free trial is also good.

Pros

WP EasyCart has a very easy integration process with the payment gateway. also liked the customer support provided by the team. pricing is also good as compared to the competitors.

Cons

not many complaints but Pro version can be made more value for money. security updates can be sent more frequently.

Thanks again for the time it takes to leave reviews, I think it's very helpful for users.

Computer Software, 10,001+ employees

Review WP easy chart

Wonderful experience

Pros

It’s very user friendly, user experience of the app is wonderful.

Cons

There are no as such cons of the app. It’s con free.

We appreciate the time it takes to review and glad it is a useful app for your WordPress.

Graphic Design, 10,001+ employees

very easy to use and all-round solution my e-commerce for website

Liked the product as it is a good value for money. its integration and usage are easy. would recommend to anyone using wordpress.

Pros

Liked the support for many features like from order management to shipping and billing at one place. integration with stripe etc is very easy.

Cons

mostly no complaints but documentation and live support can be improved.

Thanks for taking the time to review our software! We will look at ways to improve our documentation, video, and support ticket system.

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

Best Cart Plugin for Wordpress Ecommerce Websites.

Pros

Pros: Facebook & Instagram Feed ExtensionQuickbooks MailChimp ExtensionMarketing & AutomationMulti-CurrencyComplete integration with WPML.

Cons

Cons: Cache issue Frequent updates Compatibility on mutliple themesThe plugin makes the website load time high

Higher Education, 501-1,000 employees

Online Clothing Store Owner

Overall, I am satisfied. I'm not sure I'll be a "forever" user, tho.

Pros

This integrates easily w ith our Stripe account -- and I am using the free version!

Cons

The customer service isn't always easily accessible.

MJ

Mike J.

Entertainment, 51-200 employees

WP EasyCart is good for bloggers and businesses.

I have only used the free version of WP EasyCart. It is nice to have but is limited in function.

Pros

It's a decent cart for selling and great to integrate into Wordpress.

Cons

The free version is nice but has few perks. The paid versions seem a little unnecessary since many of their competitors offer free plugins.

BS

Brandon S.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, self-employed

Pleasantly surprised

Overall I would definitely recommend WP EasyCart if you run a wordpress site and need to accept payments (especially Stripe). This is a great value for the money and has a seamless integration.

Pros

I was a bit skeptical at first, but I really needed something to integrate with our Stripe account so that we can accept Stripe payments and WP EasyCart was the answer we were looking for. Even the free version allows you to integrate with Stripe which was huge for us because we could try it out for free to make sure it works well.

Cons

The UI is a little awkward and takes some getting used to and I wish the Pro version had more features.

AB

Ankit B.

Computer Software, 10,001+ employees

Great plugin for eCommerce Websites

Pros

Ease of use and integrating with any wordpress based application.

Cons

thanks again for leaving a review and good feedback for others. I know it takes time to leave reviews, but we appreciate it.