Wufoo Reviews - Page 2

BE

Ben E.

Higher Education, 11-50 employees

Easy-to-Use Form Builder with Plenty of Options

Overall, Wufoo is a fantastic, customizable form builder that so far has met all of our needs in some capacity. Any complaints about the product are extremely few and far between.

Pros

The nicest thing about Wufoo is how simple the user interface is. On multiple occasions, I've been tasked with introducing staff members to the platform. Usually, I only give them a simple assignment and have them build something in Wufoo with limited or no instruction. The fact that all of those staff members were able to successfully create forms and utilize multiple functions tells me that the interface is straight-forward, understandable, and very, VERY user-friendly.

Cons

This is not a problem that most users will experience. That said, I created a form that utilized 'branching & logic,' some deeper features that many people might not ever use, depending on their needs. Ultimately, I was creating a form that had all of the US states, and depending on which state was selected, it would display certain information or fields. It was unfortunate to discover that Wufoo maxes out at 50 lines in the 'branching & logic,' meaning I had to break up the form into multiple forms to be able to fit everything. It wasn't ideal, but I fully recognize it is an inconvenience that most users will not experience.

AB

Alex B.

Computer & Network Security, 201-500 employees

Used monthly for 2+ years

A little dated, but fully functional, easy, and inexpensive.

I used Wufoo to quickly stand up some entry forms for a few different systems - an internal IT ticketing system (via Zendesk), and a couple different project management tools (via Asana and JIRA). All of these groups were getting too many ad-hoc requests either via desk walkups or emails to a departmental address. We set up entry forms, sent the entries to the appropriate systems, and used those as the official channels to request help from. It worked great and allowed for quick changes to the forms as necessary.

Pros

Wufoo is cheap and easy. It's a great scrappy solution for entry forms that need quick and easy setup and integrations with things like ticketing systems or project management tools.

Cons

When I was using Wufoo, the interface and site felt pretty dated - like it was built in 2005 and hadn't been restyled or had much improvement since. That said, it looks like they've done some minor improvements in the last year and the look/feel doesn't really matter as it's purely a functional tool.

Ken L.

Above & Beyond Support Thanks Wufoo

Ease of use, Simple to Embed on a Website, Simple to customize. Love the intergrations

Pros

How many times have you come across a software product where the only method of support is via email and groaned. Or in another instance reached out to a support team of a product only to get the feeling from the support person that they either were not taking you seriously or were defensive about thier product. We have been using Wufoo forms for the last seven years and in all of that time we...

Cons

I do not have a lot of cons about the product but could use more sort features when you have a lot of forms.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 1-10 employees

Super Easy & Looks Great

I use it internally mostly for intake & outake forms for clients. My favorite thing is that it can be emailed out with all the information so I dont have to take the extra time to log back into the system

Pros

I really like Wufoo as opposed to some of the other survey options because it is super easy drag and drop type set up, very intuitive, I can add in a direction video, and it looks really good! Best of all, it sends me an email with all the info so I dont have log back in to find it.

Cons

The cost is a little high considering there are some free options out there but I think some of the extra features are worth it.

GP

Georgiana P.

Business Supplies and Equipment, 1-10 employees

Chose Wufoo Now!

My experience using this software is amazing.

Pros

I love that Wufoo can be integrated with other software which can provide more information. It is also integrated with the best. The access and permission are amazing. You have access to your forms and all your reports which can be managed using your account. The Multi-Channel Distribution is great for all businesses. It can identify your contact using your app and can also track other information.

Cons

I love the software it's amazing. 100% recommend

Sinoun C.

Internet, 1-10 employees

Great solution for smart forms

Pros

I've been using Wufoo for so long that I have hundreds of forms under my account. I love Wufoo because they make it super easy to create simple and smart/complex forms. The ease of use is perhaps my favorite thing about Wufoo. Also, their customer service is TOP NOTCH. I get responses within a couple of hours most of the time if I ever need anything. This makes a world of difference when you have clients waiting on a reply. I really appreciate that about Wufoo!

Cons

What I like least is the hideous default form look. They haven't changed the default look for years and it looks VERY dated. You have to always style the forms if you don't want to have a form that looks like it was from 15 years ago. Once you style, it's awesome and beautiful, but it's too bad that Wufoo doesn't take interface and design very seriously. Wufoo brand and site also looks like it targets children. Also, Wufoo isn't cheap, but it's about comparable to other solutions so I guess I shouldn't complain.

DB

Deann B.

Religious Institutions, 11-50 employees

Excellent Form Builder

Overall it is a great product, just more help in areas would be great.

Pros

I like that you can create any type of form you want, as detailed as you need.

Cons

While you can do a lot with building forms, it is rather difficult to learn how to build in-depth forms, especially since you cannot call their support, it's all done through email.

Higher Education, 51-200 employees

Still a great survey tool

Fast surveys of employees and faculty. Secure and anonymous surveys possible for sensitive topics.

Pros

We have used this for several years now and we still consider this as one of the best survey tools on the market. Every now and then we start looking into all the new and coming survey companies that pop up but this one still wins.

Cons

wish they would make it easier to integrate into a SIS. Some of their API information is very complicated.

SB

Susan B.

Real Estate, 51-200 employees

We use Wufoo forms to manage our orders for services and subscriptions for our online software.

Wufoo is always updating and improving their product.

Pros

Wufoo forms are easy to build and easy for the end user to complete and submit. Since we use Wufoo forms to manage our incoming orders for services, it is very beneficial that each submission is sequentially numbered. This allow us to easily track and process orders through our CRM. Wufoo has many features including notifications, payments, custom templates, etc. These features allow us to brand...

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

Technical knowhow required to get the value from this product

Wufoo was the form management tool integrated into about 10k SEO landing pages when I came to DOmedia. It was integrated to function seemlessly inside our own custom web app, and it did so well. It would have been much harder to get similar functionality out of even a more expensive tool. But, when I went to build out more "stand alone" forms that didn't require such sophisticated integrations, or just needed to integrate with our marketing automation platform, it made more sense to go with a more design-focused product.

Pros

Wufoo gives you access to everything under the hood: stylesheets, webhooks, site integrations... but it doesn't make them as idiot proof as other (more expensive) solutions. Basically, if you have the technical knowhow to not need a fancy onboarding / support experience with cool CX shinies... then you get to reap the benefits of a lower price tag because they didn't spend money building that stuff. If not, it will probably feel like a slightly overpriced (though still relatively cheap) bare-bones form builder.

Cons

As stated above, they really don't spend (I'm sure the builders would say "waste") money on UX. It looks like web software from the first generation of web software... but it does a lot for the cost. I think they found their niche and stuck to it.

CN

Christian N.

Publishing, 51-200 employees

Easy and quick online form builder saving time and money

Pros

Clean interface, user-friendly and self-explanatory. Most important information is highlighted in an intuitive way on the home page. A wide variety of templates for most needs but also customisation option that satisfy anyone. Integration of the third party software makes it even more desirable extending capabilities to the next level.

Cons

Google analytics integration is not free, while some competitions like jotform provides it for free

Aleksandr Z.

Education Management, 51-200 employees

Wufoo is a great forms software

My experience with Wufoo has been nothing short of great. While some things like mobile site and difficult-to-locate functions can annoy some people, overall Wufoo is one of easiest applications to use. I was thrown into administration and primary support of this product on very short notice and I found that I was learning 90% of the functionalities in just a matter of hours! A lot of that has to do with the fact that Wufoo has AMAZING support. They responded to my emails quickly and addressed an issue we were having with one of our forms. In addition, the support person took time to explain exactly what was wrong and how to properly fix it. I would STRONGLY recommend this product.

Pros

- While it may seems complex, it is actually quite easy to understand - Easy administration - GREAT support - Good logging system when it comes to forms being submitted.

Cons

- Can be a bit of hassle to integrate certain Wufoo functionality into your company's custom systems - Mobile site could be better - Some functions can be difficult to locate Honestly besides the above, I cant think of any more cons

AT

Atour T.

Research, 51-200 employees

It has strong data protection measures and SSL encryption.

Wufoo is more visually appealing and has an easy-to-navigate user experience. One notable difference between Gravity forms and Wufoo, for instance, is that the setup process for Wufoo is significantly easier.

Pros

Wufoo is simple to use, even for individuals with limited technological expertise, because to its functionality and design. Forms can be professionally designed with custom branding. The creation of user-friendly forms can benefit from branching.

Cons

In comparison to other platforms, customer assistance isn't very good. Wufoo's lack of an offline option has drawn criticism from users, who claim that this restricts access in places with poor internet.

Prudencia F.

Research, 51-200 employees

Wufoo review

Pros

I find Wufoo to be an excellent choice for generating online forms and surveys due to its user-friendly drag and drop interface and customizable templates. Not only that, but it also integrates well with other services like Salesforce and MailChimp, making it easy to transfer collected data to other applications.

Cons

I really don't have any dislikes; I just wish it was easier to create themes, but it's not that significant.

Mental Health Care, 10,001+ employees

Wufoo - The Little Engine That Could

I have been using Wufoo Forms for a few years now and wouldn't change to another form building software for anything. In an industry dominated by Survey Monkey, Wufoo chisels their own path forward with eccentric branding and easy to use software.

Pros

They have a great library of templates to choose from to get started, and once you get started the user friendly interface makes it super easy to brand and edit.

Cons

It's a little bit pricey especially when you're collecting a lot of responses and or are creating lots of forms.

Craig M. J.

Wufoo easily allows me to create contact forms for my websites.

Custom contact forms that automatically sync and create contact records in my CRM and my email platform.

Pros

Every website has at least one contact form and most WordPress themes include them. Not a big deal. I wanted a contact form that would sync with my CRM (Nimble) and my email marketing platform (MailChimp) and Wufoo fills that need. Every time someone fills out a form, that person is created and tagged in my CRM as well as in MailChimp. Nice!

Cons

It's not the easiest to use but it is also not the most difficult. The interface is a wee bit tired. My biggest challenge has been, and I am not saying that it can't be done with Wufoo, is that I can't easily figure out the way to limit the WIDTH of a form. In other words, wherever I place the form, it expands to the full width of that page, post, or sidebar. Same form, different widths. I'd like to put in on my home pages but, I don't want it to fill the width of the page. Like I said, it can probably be done but, it is not that critical for me and I have enough to figure out:)

Religious Institutions, 201-500 employees

Useful, easy and fun!

Pros

Wufoo is the most user-friendly and most fun of all survey-building software I've used. It has good analytics, makes it easy to share your survey & export your data, and makes it easy to build a survey how you want it--including providing commonly used questions like "email" and "address," which always saved me a bit more time. Wufoo ranks highest in my book in terms of fun because it makes the participant experience quirky and colorful--it's good for information gathering, simple forms, and registrations (especially since you can integrate payment so easily!). It may not be my go-to for the most complex of surveys, but for a quick form or event registration it is my program of choice.

Cons

Wufoo as a website often has some difficulties--the website can be down, I've had trouble accessing because without clearing my history, etc. When I've relied on Wufoo for work, this has undoubtedly caused me frustration and costed me time, but nonetheless I am still a fan.

SB

Sabrina B.

Retail, 11-50 employees

Wufooin' For Awhile Now

We use this for so many different things. Online applications, product request forms, product raffles, giveaways, keg order forms....It has been very simple to use and works for what we need.

Pros

I really like the email confirmations and the downloadable excel files of form entries. It is very easy to drag and drop to create a simple form and super easy to integrate into your website.

Cons

I would love to be able to have a drag and drop feature for images. I'm not very versed in html so it is difficult for me to figure out how to utilize the feature. Would like to utilize it to display products for raffle entries.

SA

Shade A.

E-Learning, 1-10 employees

I like Wufoo

Overall, its not a bad platform. It gets the job done.

Pros

If you are looking for a simple platform use Wufoo. Its easy and user friendly.

Cons

I would like to have a few more design concepts added. Overall, it's not bad.

Dean L.

Higher Education, 11-50 employees

Easy web forms

We have used Wufoo for many forms that help streamline our workflows. It's great for replacing paper forms, handling registrations, and for simple merchandise sales.

Pros

- Easy to use form editor - Good options for conditional display of fields - various payment processors including PayPal, Stripe and Square - Interfaces with other products via API - default theme is mobile friendly - easily embeds in WordPress or looks great a standalone form - Responsive support department

Cons

- No digital signatures native to the product (can interface with other paid products) - Limited number of long answer fields per form (so it can't be used for a longer survey)

Hospitality, 201-500 employees

Great for Straight-Forward Forms

Pros

Wufoo is easy to use for basic forms. The drag and drop feature allows you to build a new form in minutes and set up notifications when new submissions are received. You can format the text itself, but you need to be careful because it gets easily stripped from the code.

Cons

Working with the form or field logic can be tricky. This is done on a separate page from your form, so it's difficult when you need to go back to your form to review anything. Logic can be applied at a field or page level but unfortunately cannot be easily duplicated.

J. Alexander C.

If you have a website and need forms or applications that you can custom build, this should be the 1

I have been able to create financing applications for clients, buyer & seller information submissions, and have used the program on the back end of my site for everything from employees clocking in and out, to having my realtors submit a weekly report of their progress. By connecting this app with zapier, i'm able to automatically have the information submitted on the wufoo forms into excel spreadsheets for quick info referencing

Pros

very simple to create forms from scratch and then simple to copy the html code and post it directly onto your site

Cons

i wish there were a little more flexibility to change the layout of your forms. its possible i just havent figure out how to change them, but as far as I've seen your layout is restricted to vertical (as in each different field must go beneath the one above it)

SL

Sheila L.

Real Estate, 11-50 employees

Wufoo Forms are Fun!

We have a pretty big use for wufoo forms in my company. We have forms for tracking phone calls to requesting vacation time to business related forms that external users complete. You name it we have it.

Pros

The process is user friendly. Very easy to understand and creating forms are just plain fun to make!

Cons

Archiving - I can't comment too much about this as I haven't really looked into it yet but need a simple way to archive older forms that are not being used but also want to keep them vs deleting them

RA

Ruth A.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 11-50 employees

I love Wufoo!

I have had a great experience with Wufoo - reasonable price and user friendly.

Pros

Wufoo provide a quality product to help us manage all our HR forms for our organization - everything from application forms to acknowledgements and absence request forms. It's great to have everything all in one location and be able to easily build the forms. Wufoo has made the process very user friendly and provides lots of resources to use forms in the best way possible.

Cons

I honestly can't think of what I like least about this software. It really fits our needs as an organization and we have found it to be a very valuable tool at a very reasonable price point.

RN

Ryan N.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Really Good For Most Use Cases

Overall good. We started to have a need to have form data integrated into our reporting and so we are slowly moving off of the Wufoo platform.

Pros

1) Good anti-spam protection 2) Easy interface for building forms 3) Great logs of form submissions

Cons

1) The default form styles are pretty unattractive 2) Interface struggles to handle large numbers of forms (200+) 3) Custom CSS has to be hosted with a third party 4) Uses an iFrame to beam in forms, not compatible with form tracking software like that provided by Call Rail