Wufoo Reviews - Page 4

AM

AJ M.

Exactly what we need

Pros

What I like best about this software is that it's simple to use, even for those who struggle with computers.

Cons

Money. Company I work for chose to switch to a more affordable way to do our work orders. Other departments still use it for other forms though.

Information Technology and Services, 201-500 employees

Simple yet powerfull tool

Pros

We use Wufoo forms for bug creation , users can simply find a link embed in our application and they can report bugs with relevant information like screenshot etc . Reported bugs are created as tickets and then my team works on them and reply back to customer . Wufoo form has streamlined this process which has helped my business a lot

Cons

Need better analytical tool and reporting functions

Automotive, 11-50 employees

Great simple software

Pros

The program is easy to use and very versatile, its user friendly as well as pretty go look at. I like the little dinosaur

Cons

Customizing it to suit your business can be difficult and I'm not sure its possible to integrate with any other existing platforms

Brandon S.

Religious Institutions, 51-200 employees

Good, but could use some improvements.

It works and gives you what you need, but it could be much better.

Pros

It's generally pretty easy to use WuFoo — create a form, customize the fields and you're done. Customization for alerts is also another plus.

Cons

The interface is terrible. It's doesn't feel current and needs a major facelift. In addition, customizing the forms with CSS can be a hassle, and I think there are better ways to give users the ability to customize.

Religious Institutions, 201-500 employees

Does the job but needs to innovate

Overall I think Wufoo is a useful tool if you just need basic form submission and entry management. If you are looking for more customizable forms look elsewhere.

Pros

Wufoo has been a reliable form builder tool for us. It works well and is useful for capturing basic responses.

Cons

I feel the Wufoo software has gone unchanged for several years. There aren't really any new features, especially when it comes to the app's design/interface.

KN

Kendall N.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 51-200 employees

Such a great program! And affordable!

We are able to create forms for events, fundraisers, and ticket sales.

Pros

Love that is it affordable and easy to use on a daily basis. Our forms email cleanly to our accounts and have little to no issues. We can set up forms as simple or complex as we like. Easy to access and edit as needed.

Cons

The overall appearance could use a little freshening and modernization, but we really won't complain or reflect a bad review on it.

PS

Peter S.

Government Administration, 51-200 employees

Solid form generator

It does the job. But the user interface is outdated, there is no WYSIWYG and it is not an easy product for an end-user.

Pros

Versatility. You can create variety of forms with it. Also, integration points and API. Also, enterprise grade security setup.

Cons

An end-user oriented product should not require coding - Wufoo does. Even simple things such as creating a form using multiple columns requires coding.

Education Management, 501-1,000 employees

Useful for Creating Forms!

This has solved our business problem of users not being able to send attachments through the contact form on our website. I would reccomend for others to give this a try if they are also looking for a solution to that issue.

Pros

Wufoo is a great tool for organizations that have their websites made through Squarespace. Since Squarespace does not allow users to create forms with attachment options to them, Wufoo is a great solution to that. Through Wufoo, we have been able to create contact forms where our audience can also attach documents that they may wish to include. This has been very useful and I will continue to utilize Wufoo in the future for any additional forms that I may need to create.

Cons

While Wufoo is overall a good tool to use, what I really dislike is how there are limitations placed on the free version of this software. I don't think that the pricing for Wufoo is reasonable for small organizations that may not require a subscription as much as others. Due to the pricing, we have stuck with the free option but are often hindered by the limits placed on users who create free forms.

Wilbert K.

Consumer Goods, 51-200 employees

Decent software with some limitation

Pros

It's a very easy and complete way to set up more advanced forms. It's better in its functionalities and features than for example Google Forms with payment options (not tried this). I like the link to other software via for example Zapier the most.

Cons

There are some limitations, the number of questions & answers in the form for example. Especially for longer surveys,​ it might not be useful.

AM

Andrew M.

Management Consulting, 11-50 employees

A simple yet powerful form creation solution

Absolutely brilliant, anytime my team has had an issue, it is early with in a professional way and solved promptly

Pros

The simplicity of the entire platform and the ability to API connect to a variety of other stems to ensure continuity.

Cons

The ability to create a form from an existing database or excel spreadsheet would be great

Higher Education, 5,001-10,000 employees

A decent form building tool

Pros

Ease of form building interface. Different types of form fields are available.

Cons

Little out dated. Does not provide much flexibility over number of fields per form. Limited notifications options.

DS

Dakota S.

Religious Institutions, 501-1,000 employees

Wufoo woohoo

I had an easy and great experience with wuffoo. I love using it

Pros

This software I used for years as a youth pastor. It was a fast and easy way for kids to sign up for church camp.

Cons

The difficult part I came into contact with wufoo is that kids could sign up or fill out our survey twice, if there is a way to undo that, we would love it.

GK

Gil K.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Easy and effective software, a bit expensive

Good software overall, but the price is very expensive.

Pros

It's easy to use, the design is pretty clean and elegant. You get notifications to your email easily.

Cons

It's expensive, and without guidance, it's very hard to know how to use this software. Some of the features can be used only by people with expirience.

Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 11-50 employees

Wufoo helps keep things organized!

Wufoo helps us with streamlining our application process, you can filter what you're viewing down to only the answers to questions from the form which is super helpful.

Pros

I appreciate that Wufoo lets you customize the url you send out. For example, when we send out links to job applications it's easy to make sure we're sending the right links to the right people.

Cons

I feel like sometimes building a survey or form feels clunky and not super intuitive. It also is a bummer that you can run out of space to add more questions.

Zach Y.

Religious Institutions, 51-200 employees

Best Form Builder!

Pros

I believe Wufoo to be the best overall form builder on the market. It is very easy to use and take advantage of all the best features witch includes a multiute of pre-set question types as well as a conditional question asking. Really great functions for sorting all the data after as well.

Cons

It could seem a little pricy if you are just wanting to build basic forms. There are other free products out there, but if you want to go more advanced, then this product for the price is very fair.

AO

Anastasia O.

Entertainment, 1-10 employees

Awesome and easy

I loved using this service because it was affordable and very customizable. I was able to customize sign up forms for all of my websites, and it was something I wasn't able to do anywhere else with the same level of ease. I just love how simple it is, I never had any issues and never had to contact customer support. It is that easy to use.

Pros

Very easy to use Never had any bugs Affordable Customizable

Margaret S.

You can use it with about anything - surveys, forms, poll quests, etc

Pros

It's very easy to use and has PayPal integration once you subscribed. The forms are also customisable but need CSS knowledge.

Cons

It is not a WYSIWYG editor so that is a bummer right there. But as I've mentioned above, if you have little knowledge of CSS then you should be able to customise the forms.

AG

Adam G.

Internet, 501-1,000 employees

Fantastic Software

I like the flexibility of the program it works well for new ops

Pros

Love that it works with zapier and love that it has credit card features too. Very strong, nimble solution for nascent call center ops

Cons

I don't always think the UI is intuitive i often need to to a lot of fishing to get to the functions I need to

TT

Tracey T.

Legal Services, 1-10 employees

Great Form Builder

This allows me to add surveys and forms to my website so that I can get more in touch with my customers.

Pros

I like the fact that I don't have to know HTML language to use this form builder. All I have to know is what category I want on the form. I can find it in Wufoo and add it.

Cons

I hate the high price of the monthly fee. I think there should be a category for occasional users, as well.

JL

Jake L.

Financial Services, 1-10 employees

Wufoo is awesome Woo hoo!

Pros

Integrates with WordPress, share my links for my team

Cons

I use it daily for so many things so there’s nothing I don’t like!

EV

Elysia V.

Management Consulting, self-employed

Used monthly for 1-2 years

Wufoo

My clients like Wufoo so I use it mostly for them.

Pros

Wufoo helps create some beautiful forms, which integrate nicely with other applications. Additionally, you can embed the forms and redirect to another site, like a scheduler.

Cons

Setting up a form can be a bit clunky and Wufoo is a bit pricey. Especially if you want to add your logo to your forms.

CJ

Candace J.

Wufoo is super easy to use. Great product.

Pros

The ease of use is a huge strength. It;s so easy to setup forms anything and it's very easy to setup up online payments through the various vendors that wufoo partners with.

Cons

I'd love to see some additional features and functionality added to this great product. Some new innovative ways of gathering information would be great.

KT

Kristine T.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Pretty Good Software

My overall experience with the Wufoo software is positive.

Pros

The thing I like most about the Wufoo software is that it’s quite user-friendly and that the setup process is pretty self explanatory.

Cons

The thing I like least about the Wufoo software is that even though it’s quite user-friendly the time it takes to complete creating a form is a little long.

Higher Education, 51-200 employees

Great Survey Software!

I've been using Wufoo for over 4 years to create online registration forms for events held at my workplace.

Pros

This program is very easy to use. The options are very straightforward. It's very easy to change/update existing forms, rather then having to create new ones, like other software.

Cons

I really haven't been able to find anythings negative about WuFoo.

JP

Jen P.

Easy to learn

Pros

I like being able to set up rules per question, per page and then being able to direct the confirmation to different people based on the responses given.

Cons

I have to remember HTML coding if I want to add links or bold text. Would be nice if they added in formatting options like a lot of other companies do.