Wufoo Reviews - Page 5

JP

Jen P.

Easy to learn

Pros

I like being able to set up rules per question, per page and then being able to direct the confirmation to different people based on the responses given.

Cons

I have to remember HTML coding if I want to add links or bold text. Would be nice if they added in formatting options like a lot of other companies do.

NS

Nicholas S.

Accounting, 51-200 employees

WuFoo is a great form tool!

I love it - we use it all the time!

Pros

I love how easy it is to use and develop and design new forms. The features of WuFoo make it really easy to capture small and large amounts of data and work with it easily.

Cons

There are limitations with the number of rules and options that are sometimes limiting.

KW

Kip W.

Helps with Events

Pros

Wufoo makes it simple to create basic forms for events and activities at our church.

Cons

They could provide more functionality, especially with design and color options. Maybe I don't have a big enough plan to unlock all of the design features, but it isn't very customizable as it stands.

CW

Chris W.

Used other for 2+ years

Easy to set up, not to customize

Pros

It's simple to setup Wufoo forms, and does the job when you need to build a form. It's quick and efficient.

Cons

Wufoo is not easy to customize and make it look nice. There are form builders available these days that are much easier to work with and have many more options to customize and make it look nice.

Aaron K.

Internet, 201-500 employees

Great tool to collect basic form information.

I have gained more visibility and organization into data that needs to be collected for various reasons and across different departments within our organization. It has helped us to be more organized and centralized important data.

Pros

I like that it is easy to create forms and use them across different platforms and websites. The tool also has some nice integrations that make sharing the data between Wufoo and others much easier than looking in the system itself.

CH

Christopher H.

Great for basic usage

Daily use it for the organization. Forms being submitted from our website and land directly in my email box

Pros

Easy to use and create. Does what you need it too. Not overly complicated.

Cons

Limited areas that can be adjusted and changed.

CD

Clare D.

Insurance, 51-200 employees

Great, easy-to-use form builder

Wufoo has been so useful for me over the past 6 months when I've needed to produce forms for customers and clients. I haven't needed anything from Wufoo that isn't available and it's really easy for me to show colleagues how to use it. Everyone loves it.

Pros

Wufoo is so easy to use and you can create customer-friendly forms really quickly. The fact that it is so quick to set up a new form which is customisable is perfect for my needs.

Cons

The form-builder interface looks a bit dated but to be honest it does everything that I need it to, so I don't see this as much of a drawback.

JH

Justin H.

Hospital & Health Care, 5,001-10,000 employees

Does the job

Originally our content management system had a very weak form manager. Wufoo filled that void. We have so many forms on here now, that it's difficult to transition away.

Pros

It's a very simple drag & drop form builder. It allows for customization of the theme, online report dashboards, payment processor integration, and some logic flow.

Cons

The interface is very frustrating to use. Every time you select "save form" a popup comes up with 4 different options of steps to take next. I'd rather not see that at all. As an experienced user, I know what steps I need to take next. Often I'm saving and plan on continuing to edit the form.

EF

Ewan F.

Hospitality, 51-200 employees

Used monthly for 2+ years

Customisations that allow flexible forms

The forms created from Wufoo are reliable and adaptable when we update pricing/packages. We have created a great many of these over time and find the lack of bulk editing for design/layout slightly limiting, but the integrations available with our CRM far outweighs the lack of customisation/branding available.

Pros

When designing forms, our priority is content as opposed to design. Wufoo lets us create multiple forms with custom content and implement them into sign up/onboarding processes fairly easily.

Cons

The lack of customisations that don't require CSS knowledge make it difficult to embed forms without compromises design on our website.

BW

Brennan W.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 1-10 employees

A longtime Wufoo user with great experience!

Pros

Simplicity has been my favorite aspect of Wufoo. It's never been complicated to learn and use. Easy to train others, too.

Cons

They have been slow to roll out new features. I have often found myself waiting months to years for basic improvements.

RE

Ron E.

Real Estate, self-employed

Great Forms and Easy to Use

I use Wufoo a lot... it's a goto in my business.

Pros

The ease of use and ability to integrate into other platforms is awesome.

Cons

I think my biggest complaint would probably be the design options. I'd like the form design to be as easy as the set up.

I'm Down with the Wufoo

Wufoo is an easy plugin for landing pages where you want to collect information.

Pros

We've been able to utilize Wufoo for major data collection projects for multiple clients.

Cons

No cons. Wufoo is awesome. Our go to for data collection.

CH

Chris H.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1,001-5,000 employees

Easy way to make forms

I used Wufoo for a while and liked it. But my needs got a bit more complicated and I needed something more robust. So I switched to a different software. But if you are looking for something simple, start here.

Pros

It is easy to use and makes forms that are pretty nice looking

Cons

Not as advanced as other solutions, like Formstack

Retail,

When all you need is an interactive form, Wufoo is for you!

Pros

Setup and use were extremely easy! Customization of the form and conditional logic was very easy and user-friendly.

Cons

Interaction of the forms is very limited in it's native form. There are other apps that will help tie the output of Wufoo to other software and apps, but they are not supported by Wufoo so you will have to chase customer service between the two companies.

JA

Julio A.

It looked so good

Like going on a date and have it go really well until the end and it doesn't.

Pros

It did what I wanted as a survey and I created it from scratch. It looked great.

Cons

It did not work well on some mobile devices and Edge browser. It killed my campaign on behalf of a client who is a little pissed at me. People could not submit their response or they got an error message. All other tests went fine.

Doug S.

Graphic Design, self-employed

Used other for 2+ years

Simple yet excellent form builder!

Pros

This software is intiuitive and easy to use. It has features that everyone needs for forms, but it doesn't do it at a sacrifice for simplicity in setting those forms up.

Cons

I've never been unsatisfied with using this software!

EW

Eric W.

Produces great forms for our customers to fill out

Pros

We like the ease of this application. When a customer fills out a form on our website, we immediately get an email, giving us the lead's information, along with what they are interested in. It's an easy way for us to generate more leads.

Cons

The only issue we have is the information doesn't autofill into our CRM. Other applications we use, for similar uses, autofill. It's not a huge deal, but autofill would save us the time of entering all the information. It would be more convenient.

Simon A.

Religious Institutions, 51-200 employees

Wufoo is a bit clunky visually but an amazing software for the money

We are able to gather information very quickly for many people for many different clients!

Pros

Wufoo has endless customizability -- allowing me to set up forms for virtually anything!

Cons

The user experience could do better. It's a bit clunky and looks like early 2000s websites at times, especially when you first set it up.

SC

Steve C.

Religious Institutions, 11-50 employees

Wufoo for Non-Profit Usage

This software helps us process registration forms for our annual youth conference, and it is very helpful in doing so!

Pros

I love how easy Wufoo is to use! We use it to process registration forms for our annual youth conference; and we also use it among our staff to request time off and vacation days.

Cons

The only thing I can say is that the name of the software is a bit silly-sounding to someone who's never interacted with it before. Other than that, I honestly don't have complaints. This software is very helpful!

MR

Michelle R.

Budget Friendly, Easy Online Forms

Overall this was a good, budget-friendly, starter solution when we needed it for online forms. We have recently switched to a plugin that works inside our WordPress site and facilitates the need we had to easily push data over to constant contact.

Pros

I liked using Wufoo because it was fairly simple to use when creating online forms. It takes you step by step when you need to create reports or output data.

Cons

I don't have many cons, with the exception of a dated feel and unattractive forms. Maybe better design options are needed?

AM

Ari M.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 1-10 employees

Wufoo is actually fun!

Pros

We loved wufoo and how easy it was to create all of our different forms

Cons

All of wufoos cons have always been updated and quickly adapted!

Legal Services, 11-50 employees

Used monthly for 1-2 years

Contact forms for non-technical people.

This program will suit the needs for some people but if you like nice designs you'll want to look further or learn how to use code your own or how to use CSS. Integrations are a plus and easily work with different CRM systems.

Pros

It's easily integratable with different CMS systems. I recommend you only use this if you don't know how to code your own contact forms. You can easily integrate webhooks and this is one of the most important features of Wufoo in my opininon.

Cons

Their design is kinda old looking and makes me think more of early 2000s websites contact forms. There are options to do your own CSS but nice forms should be standard. Especially cause they are focused on non technical people.

Waqas N.

Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 11-50 employees

Used other for 1-2 years

Good but a bit costly

We can make order forms through it and share it to our customers that saves our time

Pros

The wufoo forms are very simple and easy to understand you can use their custom templates to make your forms easily even a common person can do it easily.

Cons

The wufoo form is a bit expansive compared to other competitors and thier is nothing more i think is missing in wufoo forms

Automotive, 501-1,000 employees

Solid Survey Tool

While the app itself is fairly easy to use with quite handy features and connectivity, and the customer service is reliable and timely, we noted there are competitors that could offer similar or better value.

Pros

Relatively easy to use, with a simple layout that takes minutes to understand. Simple Integration with email apps is very helpful.

Cons

It may fall a bit short on offering features that may be offered by its newer competition, however it still is a reliable option.

Jose F. G.

Internet, 51-200 employees

Used monthly for 2+ years

Very easy way to setup functional forms

We used it mainly to give our non-technical team a way to build online forms and embed them on our site so that we could quickly collect email lists and resumés.

Pros

I like that it provides an easy way to build forms that can be published and integrated with other software easily. It provided ways to expose forms in order to help us gather data quickly.

Cons

For more complex functionality, it can be a bit difficult to setup for an experienced developer. Spam management, could be improved as well.