Yo!Kart Logo

Yo!Kart

eCommerce platform that helps businesses launch marketplaces

Yo!Kart Reviews

User ratings

4.2

• Likelihood to recommend9.12/10

See full reviews by rating

As an Admin, my dashboard in the backend gives me all necessary information directly and user super easy to use. Also, the customer support around the entire team is awesome.
They are a great team and have designed a great software, I highly recommend it.
Customer service is very bad. They master the art of ignorance, always tells me they will contact me after completing costumer else , but no one call me.
Our hosting blamed for bugs that prevented the system working.
Once set up again and again further delays and no response to emails, skye and other forms of communication to do with lack of progress.

Yo!Kart users...

Dokan Multivendor-logocaret

Dokan Multivendor

Shopify-logocaret

Shopify

WooCommerce-logocaret

WooCommerce

How would you rate Yo!Kart?

Complete software and complete technical support by YoKart team. Awesome experience!

For me the most important thing in the world - Software that in one place has everything for your multivendor system. Autonomy, excellent technology, awesome technical support. All this things gives you a power to be competitive entrepreneur.

Pros

In the world of multivendor business for entrepreneurs who do not have time to deal with programming and technical matters, the most important thing is to have complete software with the most important functions for the multivendor crucial system. Payment system, mail marketing system, social integration, quality interface and user experience. In addition to being complete and comprehensive, Yokart...

Cons

There is not a lot of freedom for the administrator to control the site design itself. The combination of WIX logic system of individual design and Yo Kart organization would make this software the best thing ever. Maybe in the future YoKart make it.

Yokart as a marketplace

We are in the Americas and they are in India time so we typically meet once a week or once every two weeks now that the system is stable with AC who is our day-to-day liaison, zoom Meetings are late night or early morning, I prefer the late night meetings because they typically have answers or fixes/ results by morning. We have a WhatsApp group did we use as a way to keep track of the issues, and...

Pros

I must say the responsiveness of the service organization, from AC who is our day-to-day liaison for setup, app launch, and any technical problems to the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] of FATbit technologies whom I wrote to on LinkedIn out of the blue asking for help because I needed him to pull a team together and help us implement over the weekend. Not only did he respond, but he brought in [SENSITIVE...

Cons

For an e-commerce software it’s important to be able to have the various stores that are going to be selling in the marketplace be able to upload their products, and they have designed a very very robust mass importing and exporting capability. You can import products, inventories can be changed and pricing can be adjusted, and many of our clients are taking advantage of that capability as they update...

Great Software to Kick-Start Your Business but Code Quality is Poor

YoKart definitely has a great potential to become the market leader in their domain but they will have to focus on hiring good programmers and improve the code quality of their existing product instead of focusing on adding new features. I had to hire my own team of programmers to fix bugs and optimize the code because I wouldn't trust their programming team to write a new feature or even fixing a bug. Overall YoKart is still a good option if you want to save time and money to write a market-place software by yourself. You may need to spend additional 5-6 months to make this software bug free and optimize for your needs.

Pros

- Professional sales team, who will be there to support you through out the sales process and will promptly answer any question you have. - Inexpensive software with nice front-end design. - Packed with many features and third-party integration. - Code is written in PHP so it is easier to understand and modify if you have any programming knowledge.

Cons

- Their proprietary framework which is encrypted so you are limited to use this software for one domain. If you want to have a separate staging/dev deployment, you will have to buy as a new software however they did offer a free deployment on my sub-domain for testing/staging. - You will have to pay for any future upgrade. I found many deprecated PHP functions have been used in the code which aren't...

Yo!Kart is the BEST choice for E-Commerce, especially with custom features

Overall, I have been very impressed with Yo!Kart. Upfront, the cost seems more than their competitors, but it's a one time cost, as opposed to a subscription model, so after about 2 years with the subscription of their competitors, it will be cheaper, and over the next 20 years, it's a fraction of the cost of their competitors. The possibility to customize, and even hire them to do the customizations,...

Pros

My favorite thing about this software is the fact that I own the source code and they are able to customize basically anything I need. Our platform has twenty or so customizations that none of our competitors have, and this would not have been possible with Shopify, Big Commerce, Wix, or any other off-the-shelf Multi-Vendor marketplace.

Cons

There is a steep learning curve, and they have decent documentation, but through dozens of pdfs, would be much better if they had a central help desk where you can search for your questions. One thing that may be difficult for some is the time difference. They are based in India, so often they start their day at the end of our day in the US. For me, this is actually a benefit, at the end of my day I can give them some feedback and by the time I wake up, the issues are fixed. But I thought it would be useful to note for others.

Yo!Kart Multi-Vendor

Yo!Kart is a great solution for anyone who wants to create a Multi-Vendor Marketplace. They have a great team of professionals who would do their best to make sure you are satisfied with all the processes.

Pros

Yo!Kart provides all the necessary features to run a successful Multi-Vendor Marketplace.

Cons

Nothing at all. I'm completely satisfied with this product.

Awesome Experience - Dedicated Team Support and Great Features

Pros

For a startup,its necessary to manage time , Money and owning a good software to work on. I have been using other Marketplace platforms from 2 years and every 3-6 months required a new extension or updates which incurred additional cost and time to me, running behind developers for extensions. Yo-kart team provided me with customization as per my requirements - taxation system, coding, customization in a single go. Team was always ready to listen and implement it effectively . I never felt running behind project team and got my project delivered on time and team standing by me every moment I needed them in execution stage. Great Software with good team.

Cons

Need more flexibility in customization, Here in this business requirements changes every single moment .

Yo!kart Review

Team support is excellent, they ready to help anytime. hope I will start my business soon.

Pros

Ease of implementation, one place all the service available

Cons

Software limited to use on one domain, I would like to suggest, they should deliver the product till date updated version, not like while purchasing time Version.....its not worthful if he just purchased one version and just after one month later they launched another version, and not get delivered latest version.

Yo!Kart

My overall experience has been really good and easy and it is worth every recommendation.

Pros

I have had a good experience so far, the app is fully customizable. I will fully recognize mend this app.

Cons

There are little bugs in the app that need fixing.

Very handy piece of software

Pros

The amount of features especially for a B2B Marketplace. We found no marketplace framework or software which offers more features for this price than yokart - and it was very easy to install. The service team is great and helps a lot!

Cons

There are some major changes needed to fit for our country. This is meant for language, import & export data (usability), and legal regulations.

Very Poor support

poor

Pros

The price is ok , overall system is ok but i can say there are many good things

Cons

The support ,we have system errors only created by the Yo!Kart system and their admin that YO!kart refuse to resolve unless we pay them more, kind of makes the system pointless ,

Yo-Kart multivendor platform is the BEST out there.

My overall experience with Yo!Kart has been an absolute pleasure. I've read some of the negative comments people wrote about lack of customizability, but that has not been the case in my experience. The site is fully customizable, from labels, to every button, and every image. Yo!Kart handled all of my integrations for me to ensure quality control, which they went above and beyond to get the tasks completed and tested. I have used multiple versions of Yo!Karts multivendor platform, and they just keep getting better every time. I would FULLY RECOMEND working with FATbitTECHNOLOGIES, there will be no regrets. They are the best in the game. I am a bit sad for when my project ends, because working with this team as been that great.

Pros

My most favorite feature of the site is the UI. Its pretty straight forward for the end user to understand and navigate. There are so many powerful tools and options for the admins, as well as the end users. The features found on Yo-Kart, are like no other i've found. For example, being able to sign up account sub-users and set permissions. That's an awesome feature for sellers and buyers.

Cons

I have very little to dislike, if anything. Any issues that arise, the team, always helps me work them out. And they are usually my fault.

A great solution for an online marketplace. Well done FATBIT team

Good response from the dev and after sales support team. Co-operative in terms of clearing bugs which comes as a part of the one year support while purchasing the license. The dealt professionally abiding to all contractual clauses and complied to what we had mutually signed up for.

Pros

Almost all the features that I could possibly think about in this era is inbuilt in this software.

Cons

A professional developer should be there to make any changes to the functionality of the platform in the future unlike platforms like Shopify/woocommerce where in you just install a package to your platform.

Any successful project comes from the team working on it! With Yo!Kart, you're in good hands!

Fatbit Technologies (Yo!Kart) have successfully developed a multi vendor e-commerce platform for me, along with Android and IOS apps.

Pros

While searching for the most reliable and promising multi-vendor ecommerce solution, I came across Yo!Kart from Fatbit Technologies. Before making any purchase decision I needed a few clarification on their packages and hence I took contact with one of their sales team member, Ms Kulwinder Kaur. She was extremely helpful in clarifying most of the doubts I had and she also went beyond by connecting...

Cons

I have had no complaints with Fatbit Technologies and I am definetly looking forward to many more projects with them.

Yo!Kart is exactly what I needed to build my marketplace.

Created a brand new racing memorabilia marketplace and we were up and running quickly. Overall working with Parul and the team has been wonderful.

Pros

We are a new start up and did not want to spend thousands implementing a marketplace site. We need to watch our start up investment and this was a perfect fit. It gives us the functionality we needed but also the ability to customize if needed. We were up and running quickly!

Cons

Certain custom features such as "make an offer" do not exist but the team at Yo!Kart gave us options and offers to customize to meet our needs. The team is always willing to help find solutions.

Startup review for Yo!Kart

I am very impressed and grateful to work with Yo!Kart. All of my demands have been met and have exceeded expectations. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is a great help, and we have developed a very good professional relationship throughout my time working with him and Yo!Kart. Everyone I've worked with has been pleasant and professional. There is a lot of attention to detail when it comes to the work they do.

Pros

The structure of the entire system is set up very well. There is a learning curve to the admin panel, but you can do everything once you have a good grasp of it. Basically, every aspect of running a website is looked over and thought of when it comes to the admin panel. I was very impressed with the attention to detail.

Cons

It is somewhat difficult to change the designs of the website. I.E. Changing the front page layout. It's not impossible but you must go through Yo!Kart to have your changes coded. That being said, you can pretty much do everything on your own besides that.

Well designed software development

Provide good after sales services

Pros

Easily customizable, easy to use for admins.

Cons

The customization costs can add up quickly.

Great software & perfect support

Best decision to choose Yo!Kart as the software for our marketplace.

Pros

The software offers nearly everything to start a successful marketplace. Support by the FatBit team is very good and they react really quick. Lovely design in the standard. Easy to understand backend for admin, sellers and customers. Customizations, translations and more can be done by the admin himself.

Cons

Open API would be great for sellers to connect their ERP system. Some adjustments could made easier for the admin.

Wished i knew about yo-kart long ago!

Pros

Hi, I've been a customer with Fatbit for a while now, using yo-kart. While others suggested very high prices for creating moderate marketplace platforms, I found in fat bit the best solution with the "yo-kart go quick"offer. All the team's members have been there to help me solve all the issues i encountered and establish a solid market place website. I am planning to launch my website this year, and having Fatbit watching my back, I am very confident on the success of that mission. Thanks to all the team members, And my special Thanks to CSR! Wish you the best! .

Cons

Just wished french was integrated in the offer.

Awesome Platform

Overall, Awesome!

Pros

I was looking for a platform similar to the major marketplace sites (Amazon, Ebay, Etsy) and I came across Yokart. It was the best decision that I made by purchasing the software. I purchased v8 and it hasn't let me down. I made several adjustments to the site but the base that they provide you with is unbeatable for the price! Just check us out on Smoshe.com.

Cons

They only issue with the software is that if you make any adjustments to the coding it automatically terminates your 1 year support agreement.

good website layout user friendly backend

i would recommend this website

Pros

• Extremely easy to use • SEO SMM and Analytics friendly • Secure • Multiple payment option • Multiple delivery option

Cons

High security comes at the cost of difficulty in customizing it on our own. tags issue is there some times

Great, Coding easy to understand

We feel very helped buying this software, we can skip basic feature on ecommerce, also skip planning code architecture, we plan to modify the platform based on our need, and it very helpful because the clean code structure

Pros

Code: MVC structure & Good documentation Feature: Most of the content (for our business need) are customizable, Buyer & Seller in one account

Cons

need to have some times to understand the system

One Stop Solution

Amazing - Working for long term with them

Pros

Customer Service - I have worked with many web & app development companies but their after sales services are very low standard, with FATbit i never had any issue, support was their always when it was required

Cons

As per me the prices have been issue always :)

Yo!Kart software

Well the e-commerce platform and serves that purpose

Pros

The software is comprehensive and needed very little customization. It comes with clearly articulated user manuals that makes it seem less to use.

Cons

given its comprehensive nature, you need to invest time to learn the system.

Serious Lack of Basic Features/ Customization will suck you

Better spend your money Opensource software like Magento, you'll get lots of resources outside. With youkart you'll be stuck up with Non-negotiable product customisation prices.

Pros

It is simple to use in certain areas. One can start their e-commerce marketplace quickly. Whatever features they have, they are bug free. However, I am yet to see any successful business build using YoKart.

Cons

1. The flexibility & basic functions are missing. One needs to go for customization even for simple requests like adding a Phone Number Field in the login form can cost you. 2. The company does not have any product upgrade strategy. You are stuck up with whatever version you have. There is no upgrade available; you are not protected. The new version has to be purchased at full cost. 3. They will not give you any help on the code. Indeed everything that needs help is payable.

Do your research before using FATBit and Yo!Kart products

> Promised a week to deploy and have working on our hosting. Hosting verified good as a prerequisite step. > Our hosting blamed for bugs that prevented the system working > £500+ later with a new host that they recommend... and the standard delivery includes bugs > Bugs on new host are the same ones as previously, therefore, already out of pocket > No documentation produced to explain bug fixes > new...

Pros

Not much to like... clunky. Was hoping for a slick solution after moving from WooCommerce multi-vendor site.

Cons

Packed with bugs. No documentation produced to back up any fixes. Fixes create further bugs, our testing picks up new bugs, not at all quality checked before hand over to the customer.