Scaleo Reviews

Pros

First we tried vNative but now Scaleo best for ours. Fair price good for networks/marketers, easy to use and great support from the Scaleo team.

Naresh V.

Fair price, easy to use and good customer support from the Scaleo team. The userinterface in very streamlined and even people with great computer literacy skills can use this platform.

Malthe M.

Malthe M.

Alastair M.

Lorelei F.

4.8

Working, doing as it's suppose to. Support almost 24/7 and quick adjustments if needed.

A cheap functional SaaS focusing on the essential Maybe another currency supported & more price ladders for internal price models(affiliates)

Pros

Value for money and great functionality if you wish to run a network. The support is quick and it looks great the UI and easy to understand.

Worth every penny!

Scaleo is a robust and super-fast affiliate platform, full of innovative features, just like the website promises. At first, I had my doubts because they are cheaper compared to the competition (I mainly had fears about uptime and support). Still, after a few months, I can confidently say: not only lower cost doesn't affect the quality, but it's actually a lot better. I have tried many affiliate platforms,...

Pros

awesome interface, cost-effective, instant redirects, bad traffic filter

Cons

a few features that are currently in development, still have to wait for them to go live in Q3/Q4 2020: certain widgets, paypal etc.

small company with cheap product

we trialed them for affiliate marketing software. Wasn't a good fit for a larger company.

Pros

product is cheap and not terribly hard to use. there is mobile app tracking and fraud built in to the product.

Cons

Tiny company so hard to get the support we need for a growing company with large plans for the next 36 months. Also no payment feature.

Scaleo Review

Overall excellent software, with 24/7 support including weekends, dealt with all my issues. Admin panel looks very nice and the starting price is 3 times less expensive than closest competition.

Pros

Ease of use, very user-friendly design and of course the price.

Cons

The support articles could be a little bet more detailed for newbies.

Scaleo - Move over HasOffers...

I've used most tracking platforms for performance marketing and they all have their quirks and nuances, but after using quite a few i have come to really love Scaleo. It's full of functionality all that you would expect from most tracking platforms. Multiple types of tracking, mobile attribution tracking, detailed reporting, easy campaign set up and most of all their Anti-Fraud Logic. In my opinion this is what sets Scaleo apart from all the other tracking systems, it gives you an insight into which conversions could be fraud and the percentage chance of them being fraud, which really allows you tackle any issues early on in your campaigns. It's price is also more reasonable than all of the other tracking systems I have used. So happy I converted, no regrets no turning back.

Pros

Easy to use, full functionality, anti fraud detection, mobile attribution tracking included in middle price band

Cons

The layout is quite minimal, which could be a con for some people but I like it stripped back and simple.

Most amazing affiliate marketing software !!!

I'm about to manage my referral programs for my department. Our client's stores have generated great results.

Pros

Not to sound over praising but the customizable solution for managing thousands of affiliates, advertisers, creative assets, and more is absolutely amazing with this software and their support system is right on time.

Cons

It does pretty much everything. I have no issues with it.

Just switched our affiliate networks tracking platform to Scaleo. Couldn't be happier!

What got us most interested was the price and the sleek interface. Most other tracking platforms have a very old feel and look to them, but Scaleo has a super sleek interface that makes the flow for our affiliates much more smooth. The best part so far has been the great support i've been getting from Michael. He works hard to make sure your transition to their platform is smooth and will even code features into their platform you need! You just have to ask nicely =) Highly recommend to check out their demo interface so you can see it's beauty and make the switch

Pros

Price, Interface, Easy to use, and excellent support

Cons

I told Michael about a few small extra features I needed and he had them added so no cons so far!

Great value for money and customer support

At Prappers we were looking for another software solution to continue our app CPI affiliate network in a more cost efficient way. After doing research we start using Scaleo which is very simple to implement and has easy integration with all major attributions and analytic tools (Appsflyer, Tune/Mobile App Tracking, Adjust etc). As Prappers is an agency and a network our clients sometimes have custom whishes for their campaigns. The very fast responding customer support is great and helped us quickly everytime. Another big plus is the attractive and flexible pricing plan. I would highly recomend the system to any company that needs a cost efficient affiliate network solution.

Pros

Pricing, flexibility, customer support

Cons

Nothing (yet)

Good value for money and partnership

Everything good most try. Thanks

Cons

Save money and run your own affiliate marketing programs

It was extremely easy to implement the tracking code and was able to have it up and running with minimal effort.

Pros

Scaleo is a solid value for companies looking to expand into affiliate marketing but not have to pay the money to get listed on a big affiliate network.

Cons

I thought that the reporting could be a little more detailed but overall it accomplished my client's goals and they were happy and that's what matters to me.

nice price-value-balance

Pros

Especially the use of Targets / Goals can help to promote multiple offers of one company. So, one tracking link for many offers --> All functions are working good.

Cons

Additional Tools / Plugins like basic tables to compare different offers are missing. More features are welcome.

Complete all around software

It increased our sales by a huge margin. We get to invite affiliates and optimize their traffic

Pros

-User Friendly, super easy to navigate -It has all the functionality similar to other expensive software -Very affordable price plans -Great pre sale and after sale Support Scaleo has all the tools you need to start and grow your business.

Cons

What I like least about this software is: -Minimal theme selection But other than that, what we look is the functionality and effectiveness of the software.

Switched from Hasoffers...

First off let me start off by saying that Scaleo support is amazing!! Michael has helped us in every way and has gone above and beyond to help us make our platform transition effortless. We were previously with Hasoffers and found that their platform was a bit too pricey for our usage. Scaleo is very affordable, easy to use and has a sleek looking interface. They are constantly adding new and improved features. Keep up the good work guys!

Pros

Sleek interface, built in fraud system and easy to navigate once you get the hang of it.

Cons

Nothing yet

User friendly interface and great support!

We have been using Scaleo since November/16. You get a very solid product for a great price. The userinterface is easy to use and we've been taking very good care of in terms of customer support. I can highly recommend this product to other marketers who needs a tracking platform.

Pros

Cons

None

Love this software

Pros

The tech support is fantastic. I get answers immediately without issue. They go above and beyond to answer my questions, no matter how stupid.

Cons

Documentation could have videos. The images help, but adding a little multimedia goes a long way.

We took a punt...

We were using HasOffers and I received a random skype request, essentially a cold call. It just so happened that we were unhappy with our current platform mainly due to pricing for our usage - We had a brief introduction to Scaleo and decided just to give it a punt. What an incredible decision. Michael has walked us through the platform, which is very easy to understand anyway, my team have picked it up within minutes and were functioning much more efficiently than with our hasoffers platform. All of our affiliates are impressed with the new look, it's very contemporary. All in all, very impressed, they continue to add features and listen to us when we need features adding. 100% recommend giving them a try.

Cons

Good value for money. Very proactive.

Pros

The support team are very approachable and react quickly if there are any problems. They have been a pleasure to deal with

Cons

Nothing that important. Maybe ability to click on column headers in reports to change ordering. Some things are not perfect when viewed on iPad

Excellent and easy-to-use affiliate platfrom

Pros

- Good pricing level - high-customisation - very easy to use - outstanding and responsive customer support service

Cons

Great value for money & easy to use!

We have been looking for affiliate tracking software and having done quite a lot of research and testing various platforms we were happily surprised to find Scaleo offering same features as some of the industry's biggest providers yet for a much lower price, also with efficient customer support who reply within minutes, easy to integrate and to use platform - this is a top notch product!

Best tracking platform

I've been working with Scaleo for almost 4 months now, we switch from has offers to Scaleo, and we maintained the same quality and amount of data plus decrease the cost of the platform. Michael and his team are always available, to help, and when it's need they do really fast updates and implementations. I highly recommend Scaleo as a tracking platform.

Cons

Scaleo is very usable and proffecional affiliate platform

Scaleo is very fast growing affiliate platform with usable and modern interface. Different features admit your business has useful instrument

Cons

Hi Ekaterina, thank you for taking the time on writing a review. We are glad to have you as a customer and love to see how CPAExchange is growing every day! Your Scaleo-Team

Great trackingtool with all features we need

We are using Scaleo since 6 month's now and there is nothing we would complain about. It is an easy to use solution for running our own Affiliate Network.

Cons

thanks for your review kelly and glad to see you are happy with scaleo!

Pretty and high performance platform

When joined, we received a lot of prompt support and help from real people. The platform is full of features and it is improving at a high pace! I Recommend!

Swapped out HasOffers

Been with HasOffers for years and swapped to Scaleo for the customer service, simplified UI and ease of use