Scaleo Logo

Suggested alternatives

post-affiliate-pro
tipalti
exigo

The Scaleo software has a beautiful, easy-to-use interface that works seamless and offers top-notch support. Great software to work with.

Micheal E.

Education Management, 51-200 employees

Pro max affiliate marketing software

I have been able to filter out bad traffic sources from my campaigns and I have been saving some extra money every month compared to the platform i was using. Overall I have been getting real value for my money.

Pros

I have tried a few affiliate marketing softwares and all i can say is that Scaleo is a huge upgrade on all of them. The anti-fraud logic feature has been a very useful feature because it filters out bad traffic for me, ease of integration of my woocommerce store and really has no downtime. it's also very cost effective compared to other platforms. I have access to very important statistics records which has been helping me to make necessary adjustments to my campaigns in order to achieve better results.

Cons

I have been using Scaleo for a little over nine months now and so far it has meet up to my needs. Maybe some charts like bar and pie charts can help further to see clearer performance of campaigns.

LF

Lorelei F.

Worth every penny!

Scaleo is a robust and super-fast affiliate platform, full of innovative features, just like the website promises. At first, I had my doubts because they are cheaper compared to the competition (I mainly had fears about uptime and support). Still, after a few months, I can confidently say: not only lower cost doesn't affect the quality, but it's actually a lot better. I have tried many affiliate platforms,...

Pros

awesome interface, cost-effective, instant redirects, bad traffic filter

Cons

a few features that are currently in development, still have to wait for them to go live in Q3/Q4 2020: certain widgets, paypal etc.

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

small company with cheap product

we trialed them for affiliate marketing software. Wasn't a good fit for a larger company.

Pros

product is cheap and not terribly hard to use. there is mobile app tracking and fraud built in to the product.

Cons

Tiny company so hard to get the support we need for a growing company with large plans for the next 36 months. Also no payment feature.

av

andres v.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Scaleo team, you guys rock!

My experience has been great from the beginning, since the first call to explain how scaleo works until my very first campaign. And support has a very quick response

Pros

How easy is to use. Once you get used to the software and all its features, its really easy to use and they thought about everything. So if you need to implement something in your campaigns and dont know if it even exist in this software, dont worry because scaleo has everything you need 👍

Cons

I like everything in this software. But sometimes whenever someone tries to use it for the first time can be a little complicated to understand but it takes just a few minutes to get it all.

HH

Henno H.

Great software!

My overall experience with Scaleo is great so far, would really recommend this software when you're looking for a tool to manage your affiliate program.

Pros

The Scaleo software has a beautiful, easy-to-use interface that works seamless and offers top-notch support. Great software to work with!

Cons

Sometimes there could be some small bugs. However, Scaleo is updating the platform continually and things getting fixed quickly.What I would love to see in the future would be integrations with ad networks like; Google ads, Microsoft ads, Meta, Taboola etc. Also advanced reporting with the functionality to see UTM performance would be a great add-on.

RK

Renars K.

Consumer Goods, 1-10 employees

Scaleo Review

Overall excellent software, with 24/7 support including weekends, dealt with all my issues. Admin panel looks very nice and the starting price is 3 times less expensive than closest competition.

Pros

Ease of use, very user-friendly design and of course the price.

Cons

The support articles could be a little bet more detailed for newbies.

RH

Rob H.

Internet, 1-10 employees

Professional Affiliate Software

We've been actively using Scaleo for several months now without issue. Completely happy.

Pros

Having worked with other platforms, I can honestly say that we're completely happy with Scaleo. Reliable and easy to use software with a modern interface for all devices, full featured API, and a support team who are only too happy to help... for a sensible price.

Cons

There's nothing to dislike about this software. This field should be optional.

DR

Damien R.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

Very powerful and easy to use

Amazing! Support are always helpful for on the spot support during business of course.

Pros

Its so easy to use and full of features you need and use for a full scale affiliate program

Cons

Nothing I can think of to be honest. ..............

Stefano B.

Easy, Friendly, Efficient

Pros

The simplicity, easy to use, layout, reports view, excellent customer service.

Cons

An app would be great feature, not much else needed for me :)

Working, doing as it's suppose to. Support almost 24/7 and quick adjustments if needed.

A cheap functional SaaS focusing on the essential Maybe another currency supported & more price ladders for internal price models(affiliates)

Pros

Value for money and great functionality if you wish to run a network. The support is quick and it looks great the UI and easy to understand.

RM

Ramzi M.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Scaleo - Move over HasOffers...

I've used most tracking platforms for performance marketing and they all have their quirks and nuances, but after using quite a few i have come to really love Scaleo. It's full of functionality all that you would expect from most tracking platforms. Multiple types of tracking, mobile attribution tracking, detailed reporting, easy campaign set up and most of all their Anti-Fraud Logic. In my opinion this is what sets Scaleo apart from all the other tracking systems, it gives you an insight into which conversions could be fraud and the percentage chance of them being fraud, which really allows you tackle any issues early on in your campaigns. It's price is also more reasonable than all of the other tracking systems I have used. So happy I converted, no regrets no turning back.

Pros

Easy to use, full functionality, anti fraud detection, mobile attribution tracking included in middle price band

Cons

The layout is quite minimal, which could be a con for some people but I like it stripped back and simple.

MM

Manase M.

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

Most amazing affiliate marketing software !!!

I'm about to manage my referral programs for my department. Our client's stores have generated great results.

Pros

Not to sound over praising but the customizable solution for managing thousands of affiliates, advertisers, creative assets, and more is absolutely amazing with this software and their support system is right on time.

Cons

It does pretty much everything. I have no issues with it.

Alexander R.

nice price-value-balance

Pros

Especially the use of Targets / Goals can help to promote multiple offers of one company. So, one tracking link for many offers --> All functions are working good.

Cons

Additional Tools / Plugins like basic tables to compare different offers are missing. More features are welcome.

HW

Heiko W.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Just switched our affiliate networks tracking platform to Scaleo. Couldn't be happier!

What got us most interested was the price and the sleek interface. Most other tracking platforms have a very old feel and look to them, but Scaleo has a super sleek interface that makes the flow for our affiliates much more smooth. The best part so far has been the great support i've been getting from Michael. He works hard to make sure your transition to their platform is smooth and will even code features into their platform you need! You just have to ask nicely =) Highly recommend to check out their demo interface so you can see it's beauty and make the switch

Pros

Price, Interface, Easy to use, and excellent support

Cons

I told Michael about a few small extra features I needed and he had them added so no cons so far!

JS

Joey S.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Great value for money and customer support

At Prappers we were looking for another software solution to continue our app CPI affiliate network in a more cost efficient way. After doing research we start using Scaleo which is very simple to implement and has easy integration with all major attributions and analytic tools (Appsflyer, Tune/Mobile App Tracking, Adjust etc). As Prappers is an agency and a network our clients sometimes have custom whishes for their campaigns. The very fast responding customer support is great and helped us quickly everytime. Another big plus is the attractive and flexible pricing plan. I would highly recomend the system to any company that needs a cost efficient affiliate network solution.

Pros

Pricing, flexibility, customer support

Cons

Nothing (yet)

NV

Naresh V.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Good value for money and partnership

Everything good most try. Thanks

Pros

First we tried vNative but now Scaleo best for ours. Fair price good for networks/marketers, easy to use and great support from the Scaleo team.

PP

Pankit P.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Overall I like Scaleo as a Tracking partner.

Overall I am happy so far; even some features are launching in the upcoming months, but pretty much sure about the long-time collaboration. Support is excellent; getting a reply from the team within minutes.

Pros

Scaleo's UI is impressive, & as per the roadmap company is doing pretty good. I am looking forward to seeing more upcoming features and am excited at the same time.

Cons

Other companies with more features offer the service at less cost; Price is one of the cons.

JP

James P.

Complete all around software

It increased our sales by a huge margin. We get to invite affiliates and optimize their traffic

Pros

-User Friendly, super easy to navigate -It has all the functionality similar to other expensive software -Very affordable price plans -Great pre sale and after sale Support Scaleo has all the tools you need to start and grow your business.

Cons

What I like least about this software is: -Minimal theme selection But other than that, what we look is the functionality and effectiveness of the software.

JL

Jens L.

Switched from Hasoffers...

First off let me start off by saying that Scaleo support is amazing!! Michael has helped us in every way and has gone above and beyond to help us make our platform transition effortless. We were previously with Hasoffers and found that their platform was a bit too pricey for our usage. Scaleo is very affordable, easy to use and has a sleek looking interface. They are constantly adding new and improved features. Keep up the good work guys!

Pros

Sleek interface, built in fraud system and easy to navigate once you get the hang of it.

Cons

Nothing yet

MM

Malthe M.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

User friendly interface and great support!

We have been using Scaleo since November/16. You get a very solid product for a great price. The userinterface is easy to use and we've been taking very good care of in terms of customer support. I can highly recommend this product to other marketers who needs a tracking platform.

Pros

Fair price, easy to use and good customer support from the Scaleo team. The userinterface in very streamlined and even people with great computer literacy skills can use this platform.

Cons

None

DH

David H.

Love this software

Pros

The tech support is fantastic. I get answers immediately without issue. They go above and beyond to answer my questions, no matter how stupid.

Cons

Documentation could have videos. The images help, but adding a little multimedia goes a long way.

AM

Alastair M.

We took a punt...

We were using HasOffers and I received a random skype request, essentially a cold call. It just so happened that we were unhappy with our current platform mainly due to pricing for our usage - We had a brief introduction to Scaleo and decided just to give it a punt. What an incredible decision. Michael has walked us through the platform, which is very easy to understand anyway, my team have picked it up within minutes and were functioning much more efficiently than with our hasoffers platform. All of our affiliates are impressed with the new look, it's very contemporary. All in all, very impressed, they continue to add features and listen to us when we need features adding. 100% recommend giving them a try.

GB

Gordon B.

Good value for money. Very proactive.

Pros

The support team are very approachable and react quickly if there are any problems. They have been a pleasure to deal with

Cons

Nothing that important. Maybe ability to click on column headers in reports to change ordering. Some things are not perfect when viewed on iPad

PM

Paolo M.

Translation and Localization,

Excellent and easy-to-use affiliate platfrom

Pros

- Good pricing level - high-customisation - very easy to use - outstanding and responsive customer support service

NK

Neria K.

Great value for money & easy to use!

We have been looking for affiliate tracking software and having done quite a lot of research and testing various platforms we were happily surprised to find Scaleo offering same features as some of the industry's biggest providers yet for a much lower price, also with efficient customer support who reply within minutes, easy to integrate and to use platform - this is a top notch product!