Trying to make a decision about which web-based CRM application or social CRM application to use for your business?
Take a look at this infographic below. It locates some of the most important solutions in this space on a map and uses publicly available information to explain how they vary in terms of company size, popularity, social media presence, ease of integration, trust factors and mobile applications availability.
You can click on the company logos and then you will be directed to GetApp.com where you can view a product description as well as user reviews. You can also see how we came up with these top CRM and social CRM apps and learn about our selection process.
This infographic will help you determine what are the important decision factors when searching for CRM products. We hope this will help you decide which (social) CRM solution is the best fit for your business.
Share on Google+
Embed this infographic on your website:
Popular Software Categories
- Accounting and Finance Software
- Billing and Invoicing Software
- Business Management Software
- Collaboration Software
- CRM Software
- Document Management Software
- ERP Software
- Help Desk and Customer Support Software
- Human Resources Software
- Marketing Automation Software
- Project Management Software
- Social CRM Software
- Task Management Software
- Applicant Tracking Software
- Contact Management Software
- Issue Tracking Software
- Web Collaboration Software