Additional information for nVotes Online Voting
Key features of nVotes Online Voting
View All Features
- API integrations
- Ballot encryption
- Cast-as-intended verifiability
- Closed & open census registry
- Counted-as-recorded verifiability
- Custom census registration fields
- Custom email messages
- DDoS attack mitigation
- Eligibility audit
- Hybrid elections support
- LDAP authentication
- Multi-factor authentication
- Multiple authentication mechanisms
- Online voting
- PDF election results certificate
- Public election events registry
- Recorded-as-cast verifiability
- Registration management
- SMS voting
- Security audit & vulnerability assessment
- Simple & advanced tally methods
- Threat management
- Threat model analysis
- Two factor authentication (2FA)
- Voter authentication
- Web ballots
• nVotes supports a range of voter authentication methods, including one-time passwords (OTPs) delivered by email, SMS, or postal mail, organizer-provided passwords, LDAP authentication, two-factor authentication methods, and more.
• Voters can change their ballots once they have been cast, removing the opportunity for voter coercion.
• Cast-as-intended, recorded-as-cast, and counted-as-recorded verifiability ensure end-to-end verifiability of the voting system, preventing any ballot tampering.
• Election result certificates are generated in PDF format for any organizations requiring an official document to describe the election process.
• Hybrid elections are supported, allowing users to combine online voting and paper ballots in a single election.