Alpega TMS

Cloud-based transportation management system (TMS)

Alpega TMS Reviews

4.1

Pros

Alpega(Transwide) has given me a good experience. It is user friendly and allows my company to conduct business in the manner it needs to, to best serve our customers.

AT

Aimie T.

Twslot is a great tool for scheduling and day to day business. I am very pleased with the program and the service we receive from Transwide.

KW

Karl W.

It is fairly user friendly, and adding new users is easy. In addition, the support team is very helpful whenever assistance is needed with setting new users up or resolving general issues.

KR

Kellee R.

Cons

Every day there are Error messages meaning a problem with someone's call-off, I receive all errors (Roquette sites all over the world). Would be great if we could see only U.S. call-off errors.

DP

Dave P.

A major concern of this system is that it is wide open. Anyone that uses the system can wreck havoc on it.

TM

Tom M.

Regularly fails to update entered information; get notices of problems with its own system.

ZG

Zene G.

Transwide Review

I am an occasional user & find it user-friendly. It's normally difficult to work on a system when you don't access it on a regular basis. I find this system to be stress-free, once you've been provided with some initial training.

Pros

It's easy to follow & understand.

Cons

None.

Thanks Stephanie. We're glad you appreciate our user-friendliness.

TW Slot Review

We are very happy with the tool and the service provided by it and the team that helped implement it. Ellie and Stephanie were great to work with, even coming on-site to our facility for training.

Cons

Thanks for your review. Training is a critical part of any twSlot deployment and goes a long way to ensuring adoption by the planners, (un)loaders and carriers.

GREAT!

FANTASTIC SOFTWARE AND WISH MORE OF MY CUSTOMERS USED IT!

Pros

VERY EASY TO USE AND USER FRIENDLY! I LOVE THE PRODUCT, AND WISH I COULD USE IT MORE

Cons

SOMETIMES THE LAG TIME BETWEEN THE PAGES LOADING

Thank you, Josh, for taking the time to review Alpega (Transwide)! We appreciate you sharing your positive feedback and for recommending us to other customers.

Confusing

I cannot figure out how to use this program. We haul for Lhoist and they say we need to use this program to get our loads. I don't know how that going to happen when I cannot figure it out in the first place.

Pros

Nothing I can't figure program out. Someone needs to be training users on this program.

Cons

Everything. Someone needs to be training people.

Hi Linda,Thank you for taking the time to review Alpega (Transwide)! We appreciate you sharing your feedback. I'm sorry you missed the carrier trainings, however we have training modules available that will guide you through how to use the tool step by step as well as a support team that can be reached to help at 877-778-9433 and supportna@alpegagroup.com.

twslot

twslot is a great tool for scheduling and day to day business I am very pleased with the program and the service we receive from Transwide

Cons

Thanks Karl. We appreciate your business and love the view of the continental divide from your Prewitt, NM plant !

Transwide Review

Pros

I like how this software works for the needed service. It conducts real-time update for easily monitoring.

Cons

It just bothers me how the visual presentation looks like. It is complicated to look at although the functions works well.

Transwide Review 6/16

I use this tool periodically. It's very simple to use and if I have any questions, Kim responds very fast.

Pros

Passwords don't change every 3 months, very user friendly.

Cons

Nothing as of today.

Thanks for using Transwide. We greatly appreciate your positive review and feedback

Transwide Review

Pros

It's simple, easy to use, and pretty reliable

Cons

It gets trapped behind our firewall quite frequently due to it being hosted in Europe

Hi Ryan, Thank you for taking the time to review Alpega (Transwide)! We appreciate you sharing your positive feedback.

Transwide

Pros

Passwords don't change every 3 months, very user friendly. We are very happy with the tool and the service provided by it and the team that helped implement it

ALPEGA REVIEW

Pros

I WOULD SAY ITS EASIER TO GO ONLINE AND BOOK APPOINTENTS THEN HAVE TO CALL AND WAIT TO TALK TO SOMEONE

Cons

IT WAS VERY CONFUSING TO SETUP, ALTHOUGH ONCE I DID IT ONCE IT WAS EASIER AFTER.

Kevin, thanks for taking the time to review Alpega (Transwide)! We are happy to hear your scheduling process became more efficient.