RandomPicker.com

Online random generator for raffles & giveaways

RandomPicker.com Reviews

RandomPicker.com

Pros

This software was very easy to use. No fuss no muss. I like the fact that it had a test/preview mode.

Cons

It was somewhat confusing at first, but after running the test it became simple.

Essential tool for my raffles and other marketing campaigns.

Pros

Detailed public records so I can prove the unbiased draw to our participants It provides drawing recording and animation Free for non-profits and personal usage Quick support

Cons

It would be great to have API present in the free version, you need a paid plan or be a non-profit to have this feature, but that's not a big issue.

Gets its job done

Pros

Fairly easy to use, clean and simple interface

Cons

Nothing special about it, just a standard tool

Effective

RandomPicker.com makes the drawing process easier for administrators.

Pros

I like most that this software fills the need of putting together drawings for various events in a clear way with an easy registration process.

Cons

I like least that this software looks a little bit outdated. Navigating the website, everything seems to work well, but there is little use of color or other design features that help me trust how updated the site and therefore security may be.

Random Picker is truly a lifesaver!

Prior to my purchasing random picker, I had to manually enter participants and search for winning numbers. It was a nightmare. With this program, I was able to post the link for everyone to register, hold my drawing, and easily announce the winner that day! No one had to wait and everyone was satisfied!

Pros

I loved that this product had a link for participants to register for the raffle. That feature alone saved me a ton of time!

Cons

I wish the live draws were more dramatic...:) Other than that...I am pleased with this product 100%!!!

Excellent for giveaways and contests community growing strategies

Pros

Really easy to use. It's a transparent tool for contests, raffles and giveaways. It helps your community trust in your intentions

Cons

If you don't play raffles, contests or giveaways really often, it can be pretty expensive, so the frecuency of your activities determines its cost