OnlineOCR.net Logo

OnlineOCR.net

OCR tool that scans PDFs to convert into editable formats

OnlineOCR.net Reviews

Tayyab S.

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

Convert Image to Text Efficiently

This is very helpful in my data entry tasks and provides me the quick results at once. I am working on a portal in which I have to convert the image text into editable text and Online OCR converts this hard-working into smart working.

Pros

Online OCR is one of the best tools to convert Images/PDF to editable text without any extra effort. It allows you to drag and drop your file or image in a given area and boom. The tool can efficiently work with multiple formats and convert them within no time easily and efficiently. It supports all types of formats as well such as JPG, BMP, TIFF, GIF.

Cons

There are multiple of the best things of Online OCR but it can not deliver 100% accurate results. There is possibility of errors and omissions that's why you need proofreading after conversion.

TA

Tripta A.

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

Used other for 6-12 months

Great Online OCR service for OCR

Reliable conversion of PDF scanned files to editable document.

Pros

I have used Online OCR many times to OCR my Pdf files and it has always performed the OCR process with maximum accuracy and reliability. I came across this tool after my current PDF software was not able to OCR my PDF file.

Cons

I did not find anything to dislike in the software. It is easy to use and reliable OCR tool available online.

CA

Caroline A.

Higher Education, 501-1,000 employees

OCR Feature saves my time

Highly recommended. It is a free tool that saves my time. No need to write the whole document from scratch again.

Pros

I like it because I use scanned documents a lot so it saves my time as it recognizes the text written in my scanned documents so there is no need to write it from scratch. Also, I can convert it to any format I want. I just upload my scanned document, select the language and output format and the last step I click on convert.

Cons

I didn't experience any problem while using Online OCR.

E-Learning, self-employed

It is easy to use and friendly interface

It helps me a lot, Highly Recommended. It converts my documents in no time and it is free.

Pros

I loved this because of his simple interface and it converts the every word in image including lines too. The features I liked the most is that you can retrieve your text file in MS word.

Cons

As far I used it I didn't find any difficulty or problem in using it.

Education Management, 11-50 employees

Used monthly for 2+ years

Easy to Use

I have not had any troubles converting documents using this software. It's been the best software that I have used thus far.

Pros

Often times I have to convert a pdf to a Word document. This was the best software I have found on the web! Converts most of the time without glitches.

Cons

There really isn't anything I have found that I don't like about this software.

CL

Carmen L.

Translation and Localization, 1-10 employees

Perfect for images

It helps me a lot, making editable documents for me.

Pros

Almost always converts images into text. Very useful when I receive a photo of a document to translate

Cons

It doesn't have any con. You can even get the conversion free if the document is only one page long.

RS

Remus S.

Education Management, 51-200 employees

Used other for less than 6 months

A good tool!

Pros

Online OCR features a minimalist interface and offers an efficient tool, which does its job well. As far as English is concerned, it can extract text from PDFs and images accurately. You are even offered a preview of the result along with the file download button.

Cons

I tried to convert from another language and the result was good with minor inaccuracies such as letters having a different font style from the rest of the text. It is also worth noting that the tool is free, but to enjoy it completely you have to register.

DM

Daniella M.

Higher Education, 51-200 employees

Free OCR Tool

It helps me to convert my scanned documents to word document in no time. Highly recommended and it is free.

Pros

Online OCR helps me to convert my scanned documents to text files. I just pick the language of my document and the type of file that I want it to be converted to.

Cons

Actually I didn't face any issue with online OCR before.