Additional information for Digital iD
Key features of Digital iD
View All Features
- Access control
- Advanced encryption
- Anti-money laundering (AML) compliance
- Biometric facial matching
- Customer verification
- Document checks
- Document upload and remote sighting
- Document verification against Australian issuer records
- Fraud detection
- Identity verification
- In-person verification
- Know Your Customer (KYC) checks
- Liveness testing
- Multichannel experience
- Name matching
- Name, date of birth and/or address check
- PEP screening
- Reusable ID
- Reusable identity
- Sanctions screening
- Secure login
- Watchlist screening
• Verify the identity of your customers in real-time, and at the level of assurance you need.
• Help increase your conversion rates of new customers signing up to online accounts by making the identity verification step seamless for your customers.
• Meet your AML/KYC compliance obligations easily so you can be confident that you know who you’re dealing with.
• Allow customers who cannot, or chose not to verify online to verify their identity in person at a participating Post Office across Australia Post’s extensive retail network.
• Give customers the ability to save their verified identity into the Digital iD app to reuse anywhere else Digital iD is accepted.