LOAN SERVICING SOFT

Loan Servicing software for private money/hard money lenders

visit website

LOAN SERVICING SOFT Reviews

Sonia L.

Ira B.

Ira B.

Matthew L.

We are a mortgage servicing company specializing in distressed loans.

Sonia L.

5.0

Working with LSS

LSS has been a great partner for our organization. They have been very willing to work with us the few issues we've had to the software where we needed it to be to service our clients.

Pros

The software is flexible and allows the user add data that is necessary to make decisions.

Cons

Updating the software has to be done on an individual basis and can slow the day down.

Custom Auto-Decisioning & Servicing Software

I spent weeks having conference calls with vendors offering loan servicing & loan decisioning software. LSS was the only company that I found that offers both of these platforms in one system. I believe in simplicity. Using 1 system is much better than 2 for originating & servicing your loans. I have done extensive testing on the software & it seems to function very well. It's rare that you find a...

Cons

I wish we'd made the change sooner...

On my previous software I had to keep several different spreadsheets for insurance expiration monitoring, escrow analysis, scheduled future fees etc. All of those functions can be done through LSS eliminating quite a bit of extra work.

Pros

LSS is very customized to our company. It handles every aspect of servicing, insurance information, escrow analysis etc. The customer service support is exceptional. I worked with Rep during setup and training, and he was knowledgeable, patient and pleasant. Learning new software is a big job, but Rep made it the best possible experience. I am very comfortable knowing that our new software has top-notch support.

Cons

We service loans for more than one investor. My investors need reports for their loan portfolios (Sorted by investor/lender). We are customizing reports ourselves, as this is not a standard request. LSS can and will customize reports for a price, but fortunately LSS reports offer the ability to customize yourself if you have the knowledge and ability.

A powerful loan servicing tool with lots of flexibility.

Pros

Great user interface. Enterprise functionality. Customizable. Great user interface. Enterprise functionality. Customizable. Great user interface. Enterprise functionality. Customizable.

Cons

It was hell getting it migrated from NoteSmith. I think we were given the wrong engineer to start. LSS made it right in the end.

LSS is a great product

Pros

Produces professional looking statements

Cons

Cumbersome initially but with solid support

We are a mortgage servicing company and we purchased loan servicing soft

We have 12 employees, we have been using the product for aprox 6 months and we love it. It is user friendly, the service has been great and most of all they respond to our needs immediately. Transitioning from one software program to another in our business is a major feat, but Jeff Tremaine and his techs are absolutely super and have been a great asset to the transition. The best part of the software is the customization. They have accomplished every thing we have asked them to customize without a hitch. If your looking for a mortgage servicing or origination program this is your baby.

Cons

We are a mortgage servicing company specializing in distressed loans.

We switched our servicing software about 9 months ago to Loan Servicing Soft and it has been a very good transition. We are extremely happy with the service and extremely happy with the product. We required certain changes and they were done quickly and without a hitch. We are impressed with the reports that are generated from the system, and when we asked for reports that we needed customized to our particular needs, they were done quickly and correctly. We are very happy with this program and recommend it highly.

Great Software

LSS is a great piece of software. The type of servicing we do can be very complicated but LSS is very intuitive and easy to use. The technical support people very responsive and helpful. Some of the other popular loan servicing software companies, especially for the private lending market, have a reputation for being less than ethical but the people at LSS are great.

Loan Servicing Software

We initially started our business off with another software program Nortridge. We did not find them accommodating to our needs. We researched other options and came across Loan Servicing Soft. Since day one they have helped us build the software to exactly what we needed to run a successful Short Term Loan business. The staff is friendly and prompt in response to our needs. We would highly recommend them.

Cons

Cutting edge technology for private lending

We are new to the lending space. LSS has helped us get up and running fast while guiding us through some of the tough choices in starting up. They have helped us create our own underwriting system that has put into work what was only in our heads. The best way to describe the overall system is "Slick"! The LSS team has really covered all of our needs from Application through beginning collections.

LSS user review

I enjoy working with the LSS program, it is easy to use and the reporting functions allow me to generate my mortgage docs right from the program. Serious time saver on my part. The only con that I can see is that I wish there was a way to have a check from the servicing company for the escrow accounts to be entered automatically into the individual escrow accounts.

Operations Manager

Very easy to navigate loan servicing software with robust reporting capabilities. The software's architecture allows for substantial customization. The support staff is responsive and knowledgeable, great customer service and support.

First Health Funding Review

This product is user-friendly and I haven't found anything it can't do to support our business. I love the product and I love working with all areas of Loan Servicing Soft. Great company and Great product!