LoanCirrus Reviews

4.8/5 (10 reviews)

Sanjie Clarke

Although the software requires a bit configuration the support team is responsive & knowledgeable .

Reviewed 2017-10-12

The confidence to scale my business. Access to industry relevant information.

Pros
1. I like that the software can be integrated with debt collectors. 2. I like that I'm able to rate my clients and assess the level of risk they pose based my predetermined criteria. 3. I like that it generates output documents such loan agreements and it also allows me to store my input documents such customer identification and proof of address all in one place. 4. I like that there's a free trial period before having to commit to subscription. 5. LoanCirrus allows me to access the same technology that much larger institutions have access to. 6. LoanCirrus is customizable. 7. The customer support team is always available, very knowledgeable and the turnaround time is impeccable. 8. The team publishes articles on industry trends, standards and how to use the application efficiently.

Cons
LoanCirrus requires a lot of configuration and as such it may take the user some time to get over the learning curve.

Anonymous

It's been an overall good experience so far. It's saved me so much time and money!

Reviewed 2018-01-07

Saves money and time.

Pros
I didn't have to hire another employee because it covers so many bases in my business. It fills out application forms so I don't waste paper and I can work from anywhere . It's quick, easy, reliable and the interface is user-friendly. It's made such a positive difference in my business.

Cons
When loan numbers are randomly generated there is no way to identify, based on the number, when the loan was generated; they are not generated in chronological order. That has to be identified by the date that the loan was originated. It's a personal preference, but it would be nice if those numbers could be generated chronologically.

Melvina Thompson

From inception; the Loan Cirrus team has been very helpful with transitioning during our migration.

Reviewed 2017-12-25

Pros
I like the fact that the software is very user friendly and allows users to learn quickly. Also; the software is quite flexible meaning that the developers works well in trying to customize an instance as best as possible to accommodate their customers.

Cons
The least attractive part of Loan Cirrus is probably the fact that there is not one specific person who deals with everything but instead, there is a team of specialists. This is both a pro and a con because this means that they have persons specializing in different areas; however, depending on whether you have the several issues at the same time you'd need to communicate simultaneously.

Robert Wright

Great experience as system is easy to use and friendly customer support is readily available.

Reviewed 2017-12-19

Pros
The software is very easily understood / used and allows many options for accessibility. Regular amendments are undertaken in response to user demand and the system provides a wide range of reports for management use.

Cons
We have no complaints as our initial concerns have been addressed in the amended versions rolled out over recent months

Christopher Chambers

Modern, easy to use and great support

Reviewed 2017-06-20

Eliminated paper and increased our speed of lending. Once the front end service is ready it should allow us to conmunicaywith our customers easier

Pros
User interface is awesome Ease of use is the best I've seen in the market Workflow process controls really allow for discipline in the organization. Powerful Admin setup allows users to customize the application.

Cons
Front end side not ready yet. Still being developed. They say they will have it soon and will enable linking of your existing website to LoanCirrus or you can use one of their template.

Anonymous

It made developing our new lending operations extremely easy and cost effective

Reviewed 2018-01-04

Pros
We absolutely loved the fact that as a startup, it provided a pricing model that allowed us to get access to a world class software at an extremely affordable price. The application was also fully packed with features and easy to setup. The Customer Success team was always available to help if we ran into any challenges

Max Jorgen

I love the software and what it does for our business. It truly helps simply the way we lend

Reviewed 2018-01-28

Helped me reduced the amount of paper I used in my business, and saved me thousands per year on technology and software costs

Pros
LoanCirrus is very easy to use, the interface is very inviting and the pricing model is excellent for a growing business

Cons
P2P lending feature would be great. However, they do indicate that they will have that capability very soon

Anonymous

Easily the best experience we have had so far with a software company

Reviewed 2017-12-16

We needed to develop a custom financing solution for our clients and LoanCirrus allows us to do that simply. There were no set up costs and the team was very helpful and proactive in meeting our needs

Pros
It was easy to configure and get up and running to meet our organizational needs. The Team at LoanCirrus was also very proactive and helpful.

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

Kimar Findlater

Meets business needs

Reviewed 2017-12-19

Offered our clients a tool to make great business decisions.

Pros
User interface is simple. It delivers on its promise. We have been using it for a while and have found it to be very easemy to use and worth the purchase.

Cons
Ability to integrate into core operating system. Our main systems have unique ports, hence getting the software to integrate on some of our clients ports proved futile. However it offered best practise solutions.

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10