LoanCirrus

Loan origination & servicing platform

LoanCirrus Reviews

Pros

LoanCirrus is very easy to use, the interface is very inviting and the pricing model is excellent for a growing business.

Max J.

User interface is awesome. Ease of use is the best I've seen in the market.

Christopher C.

Kimar F.

4.8

Although the software requires a bit configuration the support team is responsive & knowledgeable .

The confidence to scale my business. Access to industry relevant information.

Pros

1. I like that the software can be integrated with debt collectors. 2. I like that I'm able to rate my clients and assess the level of risk they pose based my predetermined criteria. 3. I like that it generates output documents such loan agreements and it also allows me to store my input documents such customer identification and proof of address all in one place. 4. I like that there's a free...

Cons

LoanCirrus requires a lot of configuration and as such it may take the user some time to get over the learning curve.

It's been an overall good experience so far. It's saved me so much time and money!

Saves money and time.

Pros

I didn't have to hire another employee because it covers so many bases in my business. It fills out application forms so I don't waste paper and I can work from anywhere . It's quick, easy, reliable and the interface is user-friendly. It's made such a positive difference in my business.

Cons

When loan numbers are randomly generated there is no way to identify, based on the number, when the loan was generated; they are not generated in chronological order. That has to be identified by the date that the loan was originated. It's a personal preference, but it would be nice if those numbers could be generated chronologically.

Meets business needs

Offered our clients a tool to make great business decisions.

Pros

User interface is simple. It delivers on its promise. We have been using it for a while and have found it to be very easemy to use and worth the purchase.

Cons

Ability to integrate into core operating system. Our main systems have unique ports, hence getting the software to integrate on some of our clients ports proved futile. However it offered best practise solutions.

From inception; the Loan Cirrus team has been very helpful with transitioning during our migration.

Pros

I like the fact that the software is very user friendly and allows users to learn quickly. Also; the software is quite flexible meaning that the developers works well in trying to customize an instance as best as possible to accommodate their customers.

Cons

The least attractive part of Loan Cirrus is probably the fact that there is not one specific person who deals with everything but instead, there is a team of specialists. This is both a pro and a con because this means that they have persons specializing in different areas; however, depending on whether you have the several issues at the same time you'd need to communicate simultaneously.

Great experience as system is easy to use and friendly customer support is readily available.

Pros

The software is very easily understood / used and allows many options for accessibility. Regular amendments are undertaken in response to user demand and the system provides a wide range of reports for management use.

Cons

We have no complaints as our initial concerns have been addressed in the amended versions rolled out over recent months

Modern, easy to use and great support

Eliminated paper and increased our speed of lending. Once the front end service is ready it should allow us to conmunicaywith our customers easier

Pros

User interface is awesome Ease of use is the best I've seen in the market Workflow process controls really allow for discipline in the organization. Powerful Admin setup allows users to customize the application.

Cons

Front end side not ready yet. Still being developed. They say they will have it soon and will enable linking of your existing website to LoanCirrus or you can use one of their template.

It made developing our new lending operations extremely easy and cost effective

Pros

We absolutely loved the fact that as a startup, it provided a pricing model that allowed us to get access to a world class software at an extremely affordable price. The application was also fully packed with features and easy to setup. The Customer Success team was always available to help if we ran into any challenges

Cons

I love the software and what it does for our business. It truly helps simply the way we lend

Helped me reduced the amount of paper I used in my business, and saved me thousands per year on technology and software costs

Pros

Cons

P2P lending feature would be great. However, they do indicate that they will have that capability very soon

Easily the best experience we have had so far with a software company

We needed to develop a custom financing solution for our clients and LoanCirrus allows us to do that simply. There were no set up costs and the team was very helpful and proactive in meeting our needs

Pros

It was easy to configure and get up and running to meet our organizational needs. The Team at LoanCirrus was also very proactive and helpful.

Cons

This reviewer only left a rating