Maxwell

Digital mortgage platform for loan officers & lending teams

Maxwell Reviews

Progessive Mortgage Lending

Maxwell empowers us to reach the clients faster, work on their schedule, and offer an easy to use, secure, alternative to visiting a brick and mortar bank branch. Clients have a clear list of what is needed that they can access at any time and upload the documentation needed at anytime. Clients can even take pictures of documents with their phones! This may sound small, but it's pretty great. Maxwell provides easy to templates that proactively communicate with clients as well as referral partners with the touch a button. It keeps the transparency between all parties allowing the timeline from application to remain true and unbiased. Maxwell is a leader in Progressive Mortgage Lending and I can't wait to see what the future holds!

Pros

Ease of use, accessibility, simplicity of tasks, transparency of communications between the lending team, referral partners, and the clients.

Cons

Issues with my company's Firewall due to the Box integration that can block our ability to view submitted documentation. Troubleshooting for this has not been ideal.

Maxwell

high level of satisfaction.

Pros

Customer tracking which has led to loans that would have fallen out of my pipeline.

Cons

Some of the 1003 features ie the order of imputing the borrowers info, REO not flowing to the REO section.

Happy customer/user

Overall satisfied - took some getting used to at first, but I have utilized the DocuSign feature for this product heavily, and it's expedited things immensely on all of my files.

Pros

Maxwell/FastTrack helps to make upload of borrower-specific docs much easier, and our borrowers like using it as it sends their documents to us (the lender) securely/safely. Also - the task reminders have proven helpful to our busier clients

Cons

It doesn't always quickly update the file's status based on the updates in our origination software (LQB), right away; I usually have to manually update the milestones in the drop downs in Maxwell, which isn't a major inconvenience or anything... Just would like it if it was more automated, in that it changes the milestones in Maxwell at the same time/same day that the milestone changes in the actual loan file. (And yes, the LQB Loan #s are entered and verified on each of my files, so I can upload directly to LQB from Maxwell.... I think it's just a lag in the systems' communications between one another.)

Great software to increase your business and efficiency

Pros

This product is very easy to use and is a huge time saver. It really improves efficiency among our team.

Cons

Sometimes issues come up that could use improvement but most of the time we can make the changes needed to improve the functionality.

Pros

Helps my clients feel their information is secure, I like that it syncs with our system and auto transfers approved documents. Ease of use for client and myself.

Cons

My agents seem to have issues with the functionality of the FlexLetters

Great software!

Anytime I have had an issues, it has been resolved quickly.

Pros

I use Maxwell daily and the ease and convenience of it is priceless. I love that borrowers can upload documents and it syncs right to my loan file. It cuts out so many steps!

Cons

The only thing I wish is that it was incorporated within my loan software.

Very Easy to Use

Incredibly easy, quick, and allows for secure communication with our borrowers.

Pros

This makes it incredibly easy to send requests and receive documents from our borrowers securely and quickly.

Cons

At times bugs will pop up that push documents out multiple times to the loan.

Easy

Great

Pros

easy to use and manage a large number of customers and their documents. The customization of when reminders go out is great

Cons

Nothing comes to mind. Sometimes things aren't easy to customize or to quickly look at at a glance.

EasyMax

I like how easy it is for collecting documents

Pros

It is friendly and so easy to use for clients.

Cons

I am under the impression that clients can't go back and edit their application after it's been submitted?

Great system!

Pros

I love the ease of this product. It is so helpful in keeping in constant communication with my clients.

Cons

There were occasional errors in syncing up with my LOS system.

Love it!

Pros

Easy to use, easily mobile friendly, easily integrated!

Cons

Looking for a little more product availability.