Additional information for Grove Menus
Key features of Grove Menus
View All Features
- Real time reminders
- Recipe database
- Pre-defined customizable menu templates
- Generate ordering lists
- Writing menus
- Control daily production number
- Manage production amount put in for each recipe
- Plan daily or weekly requirement
- Track ingredients intake through spreadsheets
- Tracking menus for modification
- Shopping lists
- Drop down menus
- PPD/CPD estimation
- Prep/pull sheet adjust
- Share recipes
- Printable tray cards for nursing home facility
- Seasonal options
• Grove Menus includes pre-built dietician approved menus for residents, which allow facility supervisors to save time on planning a different menu every week.
• The ordering list gives an estimation for the amount of food to be ordered for a week based on the menu selected by the supervisor or the residents.
• The solution gives an estimated cost per serving for all recipes with an estimated total for each meal or each day.
• Grove Menus also offers a printable tray card system for nursing home facilities that easily integrates with the daily menu.
• Supervisors can track & monitor the daily ingredient intake of their residents through an integrated spreadsheet feature.