MOGO Reviews

4.38/5 (56 reviews)

Corinne Fleischer

MOGO has worked well for our office over the past 10+ yrs. The support team has been great!

Reviewed 2018-03-15

All the customizable features, reports, colors and settings. The charts are great and colorful. Importing x-rays and documents is a very simple process. Searching for a patient on the lookup list is easy since you can search by any information you have in any column. (i.e. patient phone number, or first name) . The schedule is easy to read and customize. The electronic claims features and being able to check the to do list to make sure none were missed.

David Thein

I have been a MOGO customer for over 20 years. That should say it all!

Reviewed 2017-10-26

It served me very well for over 20 years. Although I recently sold my practice, I still recommend this software highly to the students I teach in my practice management courses at UMKC.First of all, MOGO is very intuitive to learn and use. It opens with a list of every patient, similar to a Rolodex. All of the functions of the program are accessible from this starting point. The letter writing and template creation capability is one of the hallmarks of their software. I am very familiar with other popular brands of dental practice management software and what takes one keystroke with MOGO, typically requires multiple steps with competitors. I have always found their customer service department and reps to be friendly, knowledgeable, and willing to stay with you until your question is answered to your satisfaction. Another aspect of their business model that I have found to be most beneficial is their willingness to listen to my suggestions and sometimes incorporate my ideas to enhance their product in a future upgrade. I have had MOGO transfer data from another software system and convert it to a MOGO platform and never experienced any major issues. Finally, if you compare the price you pay for MOGO software and service with other leading competitors, you will save money with MOGO and own a superior product. MOGO is easy to use, the program encompasses every imaginable feature, the company employs great people, and it can be purchased for a reasonable cost. Don't waste too much time exploring other options. You will not be disappointed with MOGO!

David Thein

As a 20 year user of MOGO software my advice is , "look no further"

Reviewed 2016-01-28
Review Source: Software Advice

Through my other professional associations, I have become familiar with many of the major dental practice management software programs over the years. What I have discovered is that MOGO continues to stand out from its competitors in many ways. The start with, the sales and technical support departments are knowledgeable, courteous, and most of their key people have been there for years. There is little turnover at MOGO and that equates to consistency and predictability. It does not take multiple layers of help to get answers at MOGO. The MOGO program is very intuitive and easy to learn. Beginners can become competent in a very short period of time. Built-in training and tutorials cover all aspects of the product. Like most software programs, most users utilize only a small part of the total package. However, MOGO packs more capabilities into its software than you could ever use. Unlike a lot of its peers, every module that MOGO offers is a part of the package that you purchase. There are no expensive add-ons or related expenses. Your data is backed up on the fly and held securely in the Cloud. The letter writing and correspondence options are outstanding and the major reason that steered me to MOGO initially. It can produce any report that you can imagine. The program opens into what is called the Look Up List which is essentially a rolodex of all of your patients. It couldn't be any simpler.

David Thein, DDS, MSD

As a 20 year user of MOGO software my advice is this, "look no further, you have found the best!"

Reviewed 2015-06-11

Through my other professional associations, I have become familiar with many of the major dental practice management software programs over the years. What I have discovered is that MOGO continues to stand out from its competitors in many ways. The start with, the sales and technical support departments are knowledgeable, courteous, and most of their key people have been there for years. There is little turnover at MOGO and that equates to consistency and predictability. It does not take multiple layers of help to get answers at MOGO. In tech support, you can usually reach someone immediately who can assist you with a successful resolution of your issue on the spot. Although I don't have much need for technical help after being a user for 20 years, when I do I can count on the same people and they have never disappointed me. There are no dumb questions or insignificant concerns at MOGO. The MOGO program is very intuitive and easy to learn. Beginners can become competent in a very short period of time. Built-in training and tutorials cover all aspects of the product. Like most software programs, most users utilize only a small part of the total package. However, MOGO packs more capabilities into its software than you could ever use. Unlike a lot of its peers, every module that MOGO offers is a part of the package that you purchase. There are no expensive add-ons or related expenses. Your data is backed up on the fly and held securely in the Cloud. The letter writing and correspondence options are outstanding and the major reason that steered me to MOGO initially. It can produce any report that you can imagine. The program opens into what is called the Look Up List which is essentially a rolodex of all of your patients. It couldn't be any simpler. I would encourage anyone shopping for dental management software to compare all the major brands. But when you consider initial and on-going costs, ease of use, customer support, innovation, safety of data, and the ability to deal with the most experienced programmers and staff around, I think you will also find MOGO to be a great choice. Don't take my word for it. Call MOGO and ask if you can try out the entire program on a trial basis. I doubt if you will want to return it!

Larry Rosenthal

Wow- Incredible customer Support!

Reviewed 2016-08-17

I been a customer for 20 years and very rarely had any problems with Mogo. It has been a reliable partner in my dental practice! But after an employee carelessly opened a malicious attachment in an email I found the real value of this software. It's state of the art encryption protected all my data! Matt and the entire customer support team confidently lead me through this horrifying experience. This experience convinced me to switch to Mogo's Cloud Based Program. WOW the transition was seamless ,and was back in business in 1 day. Thank you MOGO!Mogo offer you a real complete system! For a very fair monthly fee you get the complete program. Over the years I have research many other programs , but I always stayed with Mogo. Now that I am on the Mogo Cloud I no longer need to service and buy servers. This will be a great savings in my practice . I was quite surprised how well the program works on the cloud, my staff and myself all agree it is even faster then when we used a local server.The program integrates well with my other technologies, digital radiography and 3-D intraoral scanning.

Matthew Murray

Transforming. Secure seamless access to all of our offices from anywhere.

Reviewed 2017-08-03

Being able to master our 4 locations in one software program has been wonderful.I like that it is cloud based and client driven. It's easily installed, easily maintained, and updates are painless. It's reduced our costs all across the bored as we are not bound to certain types of computers or hardware anymore, the subscription price is very reasonable, and we no longer have to pay for expensive cloud based backup for a non cloud based product. Everything can be customized. Support is decent and the company treats you like a business partner, not just another customer.

Vincent Gasparaitis

We are very happy with our Mogo program, especially because of their excellent technical support.

Reviewed 2017-07-14

Entering new patient information and appointment scheduling are very easy to learn. We like the recall tracking system with it's "past due" and "recall by month" options. The free text reminder feature is convenient and easy to set up. Their technical support staff is very good and extremely patient too. One of the customer representatives has always been incredibly helpful to us on many occasions, most recently with solving my webcam issues.

Roxanne Kozal

Look No Further!! All In One Software!!

Reviewed 2017-10-19

Mogo cloud has helped our offices run efficiently over the last few years. We pitched our servers and no longer need to worry about all of the server issues we had. The cloud allows us to access MOGO from almost anywhere with internet connection. We were able to design our own medical history form and use it online for patients to complete. I feel that MOGO is always on top of being ahead of technology with new features and updates. I can generate any type of report for across all offices and see critical financial numbers on one screen. Running multiple offices on the cloud is simple because we can access MOGO from anywhere. Learning MOGO was easy for our office staff, there are training videos in the program for us to watch 24/7. If we have questions it is easy to reach a tech at MOGO and they have always been courteous and helpful.

Stephen Akseizer DDS, MAGD

Advanced and easy to use dental software that is dependable.

Reviewed 2015-12-01
Review Source: Software Advice

I have lectured on technology and the use of computers in a dental office, at many local and national dental meetings. In my personal office, MOGO Dental Software has helped me seamlessly run my dental practice for the last 30 years. We have changed from DOS to Windows and now Windows to the Cloud. I have recently upgraded to the Mogo Cloud and found this to be a great money saver in regards to my hardware and IT services. The cloud which is controlled by Microsoft is HIPAA compliant and affords the most protection to our office data. It is secure against viruses, hackers and data corruption. It is comforting to know that we are no longer dependent on sometimes undependable local backup.

Rebecca Henry

We have been a Mogo client since the early 1990's and are very happy with it's evolution.

Reviewed 2017-06-14

We love the ease of use most of all. Things are clearly defined when searching for them. Another importance to us is support. Whenever we have a technical issue someone is very prompt in returning our call and efficient in solving the issue. We also purchased a product that was not compatible with the Mogo program and they did everything they could including writing a new program to ensure our satisfaction!! We recently installed the new version of MOGO and it was the easiest it has ever been. We usually have to call to get assistance and for the first time ever I was able to complete the process without assistance from an IT person or the assistance of the MOGO IT department!!!! Way to go MOGO!!!

Sarah Young

It has come a long way

Reviewed 2018-11-03

We used to say that we were having a terrible "MOgraine" all day but now it is working quite well. Date I say I might even like it. I like how I can create multiple treatment plan options very easily. I also like how easily I can review chart notes for the day very quickly without having to click through multiple screens. Their software specialists were very eager to improve their product and were very open to suggestions. Changes were made quickly once requested.

Becky Bagby

Knowledgeable

Reviewed 2017-08-10

The ease of putting information. I like how you can easily move the treatment plan around. Very user friendly. Trey is highly skilled and professional. very helpful.

Karen Lynch

Awesome Technical Support!

Reviewed 2017-10-19

10 Start Technical Support3. Using MOGO cloud at all of our locations has been an amazing experience. If I can give MOGO's technical support department 10 stars, I would. They are always professional and help me with any questions I have in a timely manner. It's nice to call in and recognize the same names and voices on the other end also. The software is user friendly, easy to navigate and learn. My favorite features are the built-in email suite, electronic claims, signing consent forms electronically and the online forms for patients. The word processor in MOGO helps me create custom letters and consent forms with our office logo on them, super fancy!

John Convertito

Mogo is simply the most complete and easy to use Office menagement system out there.

Reviewed 2018-05-11

Ease of use less time organizing the practice. Ability to track patients and employee work productMogo is easy to use and to train employees on.. We have utilized Mogo for over 20 years. In that time we have grown from a stand alone single computer system a Server based System and now a 20 workstation Cloud based system. Mogo has been with every step of the way. Whether it be the conversion to a paperless chart system to esripts - Mogo has it all and more importantly they service it all.

SARAH YOUNG

Not user-friendly and very slow software

Reviewed 2017-07-25

none. I dislike MOGO.Once you finally complete a treatment plan, I like how you can easily move the phases of treatment around, this was not a feature in the previous software I have used. We have 4 locations. I like that I can access databases for all the locations.

Lisa Sowards

Great Technical support

Reviewed 2016-08-23

We have been using Mogo for the 20 years my dentist has been in practice. When we updated our software this time, there were several questions that we needed to have transfer from one version to the other. Lindsay was so helpful. I have worked with her many times and she was diligent in her efforts to help me find the solution to my issues. I appreciate the fact that Mogo returns your phone call pretty rapidly and stays with you until the issue is fixed. I really appreciate the technical service department. Thank you for your help!It is pretty easy to pick up and learn.

Lea Bram

The cloud saved us

Used other for 2+ years
Reviewed 2018-08-18
Review Source: Software Advice

ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU JUST DOES NOT SEEM QUITE ENOUGH SUPPORT TEAM FOR ALL YOU HAVE DONE THIS WEEK. THEY MADE A HORIFFIC SITUATION THAT MUCH EASIER AND HELPED AVOID EVEN GREATER LOSS FOR US. WE TRULY APPRECIATE IT MORE THAN YOU CAN EVER IMAGINE. OUR WHOLE PRACTICE WAS SHUT DOWN ALL WEEK AND IT TURNED OUR LIVES UPSIDE DOWN BUT YOU SURELY MADE IT A LITTLE EASIER AND HELPED GET US THROUGH IT!!!Not being very computer savvy and knowing much about how this cloud/back up works we rely on MOGO and a private IT guy a lot to help protect us. Unfortunately our private guy dropped the ball and MOGO saved us from a much bigger disaster and loss of income. We are beyond appreciative to MOGO !!

David Wooten

A great experience! Matt went overboard to help us.

Reviewed 2017-10-27

It saved us an enormous amount of money by allowing a team member to generate reports that would have otherwise taken them hours and hours of work to have been able to accomplish.It's comprehensiveness and ease of use. We also loved that it would allow us to generate medical insurance claims as well as the dental insurance claims.

John Kozal

2. I use the MOGO cloud at all of my locations and it's a great RELIABLE software!

Reviewed 2017-10-19

I don't need to worry about paying expensive IT fees or worry about servers & networks. Multi location features in MOGO give me access to all of my patient records and reporting from any given location. All the features I need are included in MOGO, I use to pay for appointment reminders which cost an arm and a leg! MOGO eReminder's send text and email appointment reminders from within the program.

Angie Trame

We have used MOGO for over 15 years and has been a great experience.

Reviewed 2017-05-16

Customer support. I have worked with this company for years and every time we upgrade to the newest version, the customer support has been friendly and helpful. I am not a computer wizard so their helpfulness is huge for me.

Jeri Kirkland

MOGO is a great product that has worked well for us for 30 years.

Reviewed 2017-06-14

The confidence in knowing that the practice needs will be met.The thing that I like the most is the flexibility. Almost anything that I want MOGO either already does or we can figure out how to make it work.

Lily Le

Needs better support and features

Reviewed 2016-08-29
Review Source: Software Advice

We have been using it for 15 years. The product is relatively easy to learn if you've used other major dental practice management programs.

John Kozal

I'm not very tech savvy myself, so letting MOGO handle my server and data is the most cost effectiv

Reviewed 2015-08-03

The Mogo Cloud has reduced my overhead costs significantly by removing my server, I no longer have to pay for server maintenance or pay to have my server replaced. My staff and I can access Mogo from anywhere which makes it incredibly convenient to schedule patients over the weekend and when the office is closed. The technological innovation that Mogo has designed to run cloud based is impressive; moving to the cloud did not result in loosing features in the program. Lastly, the technical support team at Mogo has been incredibly helpful in answering all of our questions in a timely manner with the up most professionalism.

Frank Andriani DDS

Mogo Cloud includes every feature I need for my practice to be at its optimal performance!

Reviewed 2015-06-25

Switching to the Mogo Cloud was one of the best decisions I have made for my practice both in terms of cost reduction and reliability. A computer at my practice was unfortunately exposed to a virus online and ended up crashing entirely due to the attack. This was a stressful situation however with the Mogo Cloud I was assured that my data was safe. Since all of my data was securely stored in the cloud, I did not lose any data and I did not compromise my patients private information. I am thrilled to know that my data and office are protected and my office is running smoothly after the virus attack.

rennie wides

rrrdmd dental office

Reviewed 2017-04-10

Our rep has continuously been extemley helpful at every call..he also returns every call very quickly..he has made using this service absolutely wonderful . Matt has been a god send for our office. I cant say enough good things reguarding the help he has extended to us.using there support