Corporate Payroll Services

Payroll management solution for small to midsize businesses

Corporate Payroll Services Reviews

Karrie F.

Early on in our 11 year history with Corpay the team of ladies were amazing and very helpful with all aspects of processing our payroll. Staff changes over the past couple years have been challenging.

John B.

Karrie F.

Cons

Just saying we will pay for Lifelock for 6 months for us. I am still concerned 2 years later that my info could be used somewhere and have to pay for Lifelock ourselves to continue protection.

Marvin S.

Having to pay for the software. Why pay when I have to pay for services.

Roger S.

It's missing some tax calculations that ADP offered, but it's not enough to make me stay with ADP.

John B.

4.3

Online Payroll Service

Pros

Simplicity No bells or whistles Ease of use

Cons

Thank you for posting a review John, we appreciate your business! We would like the opportunity to discuss the tax calculation options we have available. Please email or phone us, and we will do everything we can to improve your experience with tax calculations.

Patrol administrator

Very friendly and experienced personnel, in case of agency notices, taking them and resolving fast

Pros

I like the personnel , who work in the CPS, but software is average quality, the only option you have, just input your numbers

Cons

Slow server, getting freeze from time to time . You, as administrator , can’t input your new employee, make some changes, input direct deposit info. Looks very outdated

Hi Igor. Thank you for taking the time to write a review, we appreciate your feedback. We would be happy to schedule a call between you and our technical support team to analyze your computer speeds and browser settings. Often we are able to address issues with a few simple setting changes. For your convenience, we also offer free training videos to customers via the Customer Center where you can learn how to add new employees as well as set up employee direct deposit. Your business means a lot to us, so if you ever have additional feedback, please don't hesitate to email or call us.

CPS Reveiw

We are a rapidly growing company that has also experienced some turnover. Our Payroll Specialists have been great resources to help get things "cleaned up" and improved on our account. We have reduced the number of live checks for our employees and added IP restrictions for additional security.

Pros

Simple and effective site. Very straight forward to process payroll. I love having a dedicated specialists to go to with questions.

Cons

Reporting is limited to pdf format only. As an Accountant, I would love to be able to export payroll reports into Excel for expanded use.

Thank you for posting a review Karrie, we appreciate your feedback! We're pleased to hear that our payroll specialist has been a great resource for you, and we're extremely proud of everyone on our team! We do have a number of reports that are available for export to a CSV format which can be opened with Excel. Please reach out to us directly so that we can see if the report you need is available.

Great service

The Rep has made my payroll a pleasure to run. I don't think the website is very easy to follow but she has always been happy to help me. She is the reason I stay at CPS. She has been delightful to work with.

Pros

The Rep, best part of using the service. She has always been there for me when needed. Always willing to show me how to use the service and always pleasant, forthcoming and efficient.

Cons

I don't think it is very intuitive but I've learned to use it.

Thank you so much for your kind words, Elizabeth. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with usand we are very proud of our representatives! Our product development team works hard every day to provide new and improved functionality, and we are working on improvements which will be rolled out in stages over the next year to improve user experience.

Love my payroll company

Pros

The software is super user friendly and easy to access.

Cons

Honestly there is nothing I don’t like about the software.

Thanks for the awesome review, Nikia! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we're happy to hear we hit the mark for you! Please do not hesitate to call or email us if you need anything.

Overall Satisfied

Still can't get past the time our printed payroll was not delivered by the messenger service. All our personal information is out there somewhere, and nobody at Corpay didn't seem very upset like we were.. just saying we will pay for Lifelock for 6 months for us... I am still concerned 2 years later that my info could be used somewhere and have to pay for Lifelock ourselves to continue protection.

Pros

Easy to use... Payroll goes quick and no mistakes.

Cons

sometimes it lags at the end the pull down menu to to pick payroll dates and Check date.

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review, Marvin. We are glad to hear that you find our software quick, accurate and easy to use. The privacy and security of our customers' sensitive payroll information is of great importance to us, and we are very sorry that the carrier we selected in that case lost your package. We started suppressing SSNs on checks many years before that package was lost, but we know that the other information on a check is obviously very sensitive, and we apologize again for it being misplaced after it left our office.

We are such a small company!

My experience has been very positive.

Pros

For what we use it for it does the job easily.

Cons

I don't have any complaints. I have trouble remembering how to enter two kinds of days off when they occur simultaneously. Holiday/Vacation etc. but that is just me not using it that much.

Thank you for posting a review Chersten, we appreciate your business! We would like the opportunity to help you with entering two kinds of days when they occur simultaneously. Please email or phone us, and we will do everything we can to assist you. We also offer classes at no cost which cover this topic. If you are interested, please call or email us, and we will gladly get you set up!

Great Customer Service

Very good, very helpful and no issues at all.

Pros

I am not the individual that uses it most, so I can't answer the specific answer. But, if that person isn't available to handle something on the software, I am able to call or email Corporate Payroll Services and they handle my request immediately.

Cons

I am not the individual that uses it most, so I can't answer that specific answer.

Thanks for the awesome review, Kris! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we're happy to hear we hit the mark for you! Please do not hesitate to call or email us if you or the person who is using the system most needs anything.

Payroll

Pros

Great customer service. What else do I need to say?

Cons

Having to pay for the software. Why pay when I have to pay for services

Thank you for posting a review Roger, we appreciate your business! We pride ourselves on providing personalized service at a reasonable price. Please phone or email us so that we can review your most recent invoice in more detail.

Corporate Payroll Review

Pros

Software is somewhat easy to navigate, payroll processing is quick.

Cons

Reports can be difficult to pull at times when looking for necessary information on the report

Thank you for posting a review Phoenecia, we appreciate your business! We would like the opportunity to help you with finding the right reports to run. Please email or phone us, and we will do everything we can to improve your experience when running reports. We also offer classes at no cost which cover running reports. If you are interested, please call or email us, and we will gladly get you set up!

Great PR Service

Pros

Ease of use once some upgrades were in place.

Cons

Time out feature is too quick when working with a larger employee base.

Thanks for the awesome review, Darlene! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we're happy to hear we hit the mark for you! Please call or email us to identify the specific stage in the process where you are experiencing a faster time out, and we will put that into our list of needed improvements.

Customer Review

Pros

Easy to use and like the product. Would recommend

Cons

how you have to enter separate checks on another tab.

Thank you for posting a review Courtni, we appreciate your business! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we're happy to hear we hit the mark for you! Please call or email us to discuss the check entry process in more detail so that we can understand from you how you would like the interface to be. We make a lot of changes to our systems based on customer feedback.

Payroll service

Pros

The reasonable cost to implement up front.

Cons

To many changes in customer service representatives.

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, John. Your business means a lot to us, and we intend to once again be "amazing" for you. We did have some turnover in your branch office and are sorry for the challenges you have experienced. We believe we have a great manager and team in place now. Please email or call us if you have any problems at all.