Key Features of MobileIron
- Multiple Mobile Platforms support
- Integration with existing enterprise infrastructure
- Mobile Costs Controls
- Secure publishing and delivery
- Enable your mobile apps strategy
- Encryption policy (phone, SD)
- Complete and Secure Enterprise Access Control
- Deploy On-Premise or with Connected Cloud
- MobileIron Datasheet
- End-user self-service
- Bring Your own Device (BYOD)
- Data Loss Prevention (DLP)
- Mobile Content Management
- Secure browsing
- Scalable App Delivery
- App distribution and discovery
- Secure Email and DLP
- Mobile Application Management
- Inventory and asset management
- Mobile Device Management
- The Complete Platform for Mobile IT
The MobileIron Mobile IT platform secures and manages apps, docs, and devices for global organizations. It supports both corporate-liable and individual-liable devices, offering true multi-OS management across the leading mobile OS platforms.
- Mobile Security: The MobileIron Layered Security Model:
MobileIron’s Layered Security Model protects corporate data without compromising the user experience. It provides the basis for a partnership between IT and employees based on productivity, not restriction, without putting enterprise data at risk.
- BYOD - Bring Your Own Device
A successful BYOD program requires a clear separation of corporate and personal information, apps, and content. MobileIron provides a Multi-OS Enterprise Persona that separates personal and professional apps and content while preserving the native mobile user experience.
- Multi-OS Management
MobileIron offers broad support for mobile operating systems, allowing users the ability to choose the device of their choice, and providing IT the ability to support those devices in a secure and stable environment.
- Industry Solutions
- Advanced Mobile Device Management
MobileIron combines traditional mobile device management capabilities with advanced security, data visibility, apps management, and access control powered by the Virtual Smartphone Platform Architecture. IT administrators can manage and secure the mobile device, data, and apps, from registration to retirement, and quickly get smartphone operations under control.