Additional information for Quest Foglight
Key features of Quest Foglight
View All Features
- Application performances
- Application monitoring
- Locate I.T threats quickly
- Java, .NET, servers, databases
- User experience management
- Application server diagnostics
- Database monitoring and management
- Virtual server management
- SLA monitoring and dashboards
- Middleware monitoring
- Infrastructure monitoring
- Virtual desktop diagnostics and monitoring
- Low operational cost
- Improve staff productivity
- Minimise downtime chances
- Reduce incident counts
- Provide visibility for IT
- Visibility for stakeholders
- 45 day trial
- Support available
Application performance and monitoring: Quest Foglight provides you with complete I.T transparency and risk assessment for your business infrastructure. The software notifies you of any potential technical threats and assists with the solution process quickly.
User experience management and diagnostics: The Quest Foglight platform gives you full access to application and website reports so you assess user experience and improve on error diagnostics.
Processes and overall management: Quest Foglight covers, virtual and physical server management, SLA monitoring and dashboards, middleware monitoring, virtual desktop diagnostics and monitoring, infrastructure monitoring and more.
Downtime and security threats: By locating threats and potential threats as they occur, Quest Foglight minimizes the risk of potential downtime and in turn reduces the cost associated with technicians, server admins and consultants.
Trial and support options: Quest Foglight comes in an array of different packages, both standard and bespoke, to expand and grow along with your business. Before any financial commitment is required you can avail of a 45 day trial and online support is available for further assistance.