Additional information for Package Tracker
Key features of Package Tracker
View All Features
- Add customized logos and colors to the interface
- Alerts transporters and recipients to any special instructions for carrying or unpacking a product
- Buy necessary items in compliance with established business policies
- Create unique categories of information to embed within your communications
- Create, send, and track purchase orders and their statuses
- Dashboard to view activity
- Edit text as needed
- Follow the delivery of sent items through dispatch notifications, statuses, item location tracking, estimated delivery time etc.
- Import and export information and reports to and from the program
- Includes a variety of messaging formats including industry-specific (EDIFACT, HL7, X12)
- Organize and track orders being sent and delivered to customers
- Reporting on changes over time to the state of a request, a process, or an object
- Search available resources to locate required information
- Send / receive, process, and execute orders
- Sign a document within the system
- The ability to scan barcodes to ensure accurate pricing and label tracking
• Streamline the entire package delivery process from order processing, loading, shipment, unloading, and delivery, with Package Tracker.
• Locate items in real time no matter where they are in the delivery process. Package Tracker shows where they are, who they're with and when they will be delivered.
• Reduce time spent looking for packages, communicating with recipients and resolving logistics issues.
• Eliminate human error and ensure accurate records with Package Tracker's electronic receiving process.
• Reduce labour costs and lost/stolen item replacement costs thanks to Package Tracker's process automation.