3D Inspection System

Mobile home inspection software

3D Inspection System Reviews

3D Inspection Softwre

Pros

Easy to use and makes great looking reports

Cons

Seems to crash once in awhile but the IT dept gets up and running fast

3d not upgraded for last Couple years

Explained previously

Pros

I am using this software 20 years. and after 20 years I am expecting more than this is.

Cons

Not upgraded for couple years. I cannot complete report in 3d mobile or phone 3d. After working hours in the field I need to spend hours to deliver reports. I am working also in Spectora program for other company. This program appears far away then 3D in positive way. I am working in 3d last 20 years every day but when I tried Spectora that is samthing I liked after first usage.

So happy I don't use this system anymore.

The worst in customer service. They charge you for every ticket you submit. The woman that always answers the phone is rude and cuts you off. You are always wrong and the problem. "I'm sorry you somehow had trouble finding that on the website." -3D Customer Service. Do yourself a favor and go with HomeGauge.

Pros

I would say the best thing about this program is it doesn't crash... Although you need to update your PDF drivers every time the software updates.

Cons

You can only have it on specific computers, switching to another computer or reformatting a computer will require you to call into the 3D headquarters (East coast) to activate the software. They are very rude when you need any type of help over the phone. The software is not user friendly at all. There is no option to export contacts to taxes or mailers. Options for editing photos is not easy to use.

Basically Straight-Forward and User Friendly

Pros

The organization of the software makes it easy to work with.

Cons

Very difficult to edit an inspection report without first saving to a Word document, then editing, then saving back to a PDF. This forced way of editing often screws up the page numbering.

Nice, flexible, reliable and professional Home Inspection software

I used 3D for about 1 year while working for a home inspection company. I found it to be a high quality, flexible software that gives nice, professional results. The program was pretty solid. using it was intuitive and it rarely locked up when I was using. After I left that home inspection company, I liked the software so much, I purchased my own copy of it. Although it might be a little more expensive than most other home inspection software, it also seems better than most.

Cons

This reviewer only left a rating