Helium 10

eCommerce platform for businesses selling on Amazon

visit website

Helium 10 Reviews

Pros

It integrated perfectly, easy and fast to my business, I think is the best and most accurate software and by far the one with more tools in.

JM

Jean M.

The small amount that I have used it for has been wonderful. I hope to get the time to watch more of the videos.

SB

Sara B.

I like this software for the ease of use. Some aspect of this software is great and others ok.

PP

Praveena P.

Cons

Several bugs and very slow to fix them. Even worse didn't respond to support tickets and provide any updates despite providing detailed summaries of the issues including screen shots.

JH

Jeremy H.

Occasionally the chrome extension numbers appear wrong.

VA

Victor A.

There is no other equivalent tool suite for Amazon sellers.

4.6

Thank you for making people's life better

Pros

The power to find opportunity and the team always pushing to the next level with training session and more tool to make the business overview easy

Cons

The market tracker good be improve in a way to understand the graph more

Great but I have some commnts

good experience but and Improvement idea is in the profit part to be able to see a profit by category for example, Toys & GAmes X$ profit for last month, or even a space to add product supplier code next to each asin ( maybe)

Pros

that you have many features in one software, overall great program

Cons

the profit calculator extension it hard to use, and the most important is the profit per Asin is very hard to find, which this feature I am using in another program ( Fetcher) which is in a click of a bottom I can tell if and what if the product profit , when yo have over 100 sku's like myself and many other sellers

Much Needed

Solves all my business problems. A must have to be successful.

Pros

The amount of tools provided that are easy to use.

Cons

I haven't found one yet and I haven't used support so No comment.

Best what you can get

Starred my business in 2016 with Jungle Scout products, oh man they are rubbish compare to helium!

Pros

Keyword tracker, Amazon Helpdesk support

Cons

There is nothing I don't like honestly!

Great software

Pros

Easy to use and the outgoing training is first class Sales are 20% up on last year due to Helium 10

Cons

no cons with the software set up and use is so easy

Helium 10 for 3rd Party seller

Asin optimization is great. I use Cerebro, Frankenstein and scribbles a lot. But I don't understand how to use all the tools. I attended your webinar recently, wasn't near the computer when [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] finished questions, so I missed how to get the free keyword tun-up offered. Also, I am interested in the monthly advisory service with phone calls to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and others. Please send info.

Pros

Helps me create a great listing and find which products I sell in my store are good sellers on Amazon.

Cons

Many useful tools are not explained unless you watch long tutorials

Fantastic To Use

Pros

It's an opportunity finder for amazon sellers

Cons

new updates only coming for Elite & Premium users first

Up to now good experience...looking forward for Stock management and ADV tools

Positive

Pros

Great customer support, great training material

Cons

More transparency about how the number are calculated from Helium10 and where they came from

worth the money if you use all tools

overall good

Pros

videos to explain tools. Keyword trackers function

Cons

language limited to English. Liked the previous setting more than the new one

Excellent software

Just perfect!

Pros

Cons

right now I dont have any recommendations for me is perfect as it is, and they often bring new tools that im not even expecting, but help tremendously my business.

Buggy Software & Poor Customer Service

Overall, not a good experience. You need reliable software when doing your bids through the software. You can't have your software down for a week or two weeks with no info on when it will be back up.

Pros

Using the Prestozon ads product that Helium10 owns. Feature set is nice, not bloated with features you don't need. Relatively easy user interface.

Cons

Lots of bugs in their Adtomic tool. Basically useless. Refused to provide refund when requested.

They've unethically launched and marketed an unusable product (Helium 10 Adtomic). Customer service has been dismissive and unhelpful. Very disappointed in their lack of response/action to my inquiries. Will consider updating this review once they have fixed the bugs in Adtomic or properly addressed my inquiries. I upgraded to Diamond for 2 billing cycles for this tool specifically but they ignored my requests for a refund.

Pros

Their keyword research tools like Cerebro and Magnet are helpful in optimizing our listing and preparing for launch.

Cons

Their Adtomic tool has so many bugs, it's basically useless. We're unable to apply any changes to our keyword bids, create new campaigns, or set up campaign rules. However, they have unethically launched an incomplete and unusable product, promoting it as if it is the holy grail of Amazon PPC tools. They refused to provide a refund when these bugs have persisted for nearly a month.

Good information, but slow

I used it to see prices on ASINS as an end consumer and a seller. I liked to see if it were at a high or potentially might drop. I also liked to see how certain products performed over time and trends versus my products.

Pros

I loved how I could search different keywords being used, sales, analytics, etc. of other ASINS that were not my own. I loved the Chrome plugin on product pages that tracked sales, pricing, rank, etc. This was my favorite feature and one that i used the most.

Cons

Honestly, what I liked least was the Chrome Plugin's consistency. It was my favorite feature to use...when it would work. It was great at first, then it started slowing down my page. Then it stopped showing up altogether. I eventually uninstalled it. If it were reliable, then I would have kept using it.

Software has many glitches

I canceled.

Pros

The analysis worked ok. However, it was still glitchy as it didn't report sales on all ASINs.

Cons

I mainly got the software for follow-up emails. The software was sending emails to customers telling them their product had been delivered even though it had not been. In 2 years I have had 8 negative reviews. This glitch gave me 5 negative reviews in 3 days. Customer support does not have English as a first language which causes communication issues. They always answer that they will check with developers however they never get back to you.

No need for other tools

I like the tools.I would like to customize my tools selection with reasonable price.

Pros

Its all at one place! Very specific tools and I use them all.

Cons

Its expensive for a starter. Now that more tools are addes, i am afraid price might raise. Please offer more options plans

Helpful videos

Pros

Everything is explained. For everything in Helium10 there is a video explaining how it works. With the help of Helium10 I am onfident that my next product will be a success.

Cons

There is nothing I dont like about the software

Training wheels

Overall I am happy with this tool. I am a new user, hoping to get a lot out of this tool.

Pros

I like this software for the ease of use. some aspect of this software is great and others ok.

Cons

I find some of eductionn videos audio fades a bit.

Can't leave home without it! Has all the necessary tools.

Don't know how I would have gotten my Amazon listings to hit the ground running if I didn't use this software.

Pros

Helped me finds products, optimize listings, keywords assistance (the best) , follow up app, etc. etc. Oh, how could I forget the Chrome extension!!!

Cons

Really have no negative things to say about the whole experience with Helium 10

Helium 10 Review

Pros

Product Research easy to use and understand - cerebro and x-ray are great features.

Cons

I am only still learning myself, so all of it is great so far.

Extra

Pros

It monitors my listings and my inventory

Cons

Invoices not available with TVA for special french status "auto-entrepreneur" so I havve to pay for another software for that.

A clever tool

Pros

Magnet and the courses , magnet is a very useful tool in many situation.

Cons

Customer Service is a bit slow after the first reply

Waardeloos

Vreselijk. Nog NOOIT zo'n slecht produkt gehad

Pros

Er zijn geen pluspunten, alleen heel veel irritatie en verloren tijd

Cons

Ik moet om de paar dagen alles eraf halen, opnieuw installeren, andere browser kiezen, geschiedenis leeg maken. Klantondersteuning is heel geduldig, maar dit is niet waar zo'n tool voor bedoeld is.

Great sourcing and listing optimization tool

Overall this software has helped us with Amazon listing optimization.

Pros

Great sourcing and listing optimization tool for Amazon sellers - it has a lot of great extensions and is very powerful.

Cons

It's kind of pricey - for our subscription we pay $97 a month. It's worth it but I think the price should be a bit lower.

Very Nice!!

Pros

cerebro it give me so much more time for reasearch.

Cons

very usefull and easy to handle , I enjoy working with the software

Very pleased!

Good, all the information is clear and very helpful including the Freedom ticket.!

Pros

All is new for me, and all the tools have been very helpful to help me build and start my business.

Cons

Nothing, I thinkit is just a matter of practice using the tools.