DrumUp Logo

DrumUp

Social media marketing and URL shortener solution

DrumUp Reviews

User ratings

4.4

• Likelihood to recommend8.41/10

See full reviews by rating

It is super user friendly. You put in some key words that you like, and it generates daily articals and links for you to check out and to add to any social media platform that you have.
Customer service and their user interface are the things i love the most about DrumUp. Its an awesome tool for leveraging out best advocates, our employees.
This is an amazing tool that has great content. I thought it would be difficult to get a hang of but it has proven to be very easy to use.
Setting up social accounts to connect was a bit difficult and confusing. This process should be streamlined more.
Inability to add sources from where recommendations are generated.
Sometimes get formatting errors on posts. E. no spaces and need to edit, but not always.

DrumUp users...

Sprout Social-logocaret
listing-logo

Sprout Social

Hootsuite-logocaret
listing-logo

Hootsuite

How would you rate DrumUp?

Great, easy to use social media tool

It's a fun, neat little tool for our team to get out in the social media world. The trial version is surprisingly generous and the payment options are very affordable.

Pros

- Intuitive, user friendly - affordable price plans - scheduled retweets - mobile app

Cons

Not very many issues come to mind - supported social media platforms are limited

Thank you for the kind review Jeremy. Best wishes

I have had a great experience with DrumUp. They have really decent articles to choose from.

I am able to get good, meaningful content out there that I don't have to write.

Pros

I like that you are able to schedule posts yourself or just let them do it for you. That has really come in handy, as has the ability to see, at a glance, when things are scheduled.

Cons

At this point, maybe what I like the least is the cost.

A great way to obtain and share quality content that you might not find elsewhere.

Great up to date articles on social media.

Pros

It surfaces commentary, news and information that I haven't seen elsewhere in an easy to read format. When I choose to share articles it's a quick and easy process.

Cons

When you schedule posts and tweets for publication it's not very clear what time they will be shared on the respective platforms.

One touch schedule option is great

Pros

One touch solutions is excellent feature and highly customization as per the topics required. Haven't found any other solution like this till date. One touch solutions is excellent feature and highly customization as per the topics required. Haven't found any other solution like this till date.

Cons

Only 1 account can be used. Atleast 2 accounts should be provided with this free account. If this can be done, then it ould be the best software in the market. Only 1 account can be used. Atleast 2 accounts should be provided with this free account. If this can be done, then it ould be the best software in the market.

Amazing Website for Social Media Managers

Pros

It is so so easy to use, and provides numerous tools that help boost your presence in social media, and it helps curate the content in easy steps

Cons

The articles shown on the feed tend to be repetitive, so it is easy to schedule the same topic by two different sources

Excellent software helps me out daily!

Pros

Finds the perfect stories to post on all social media platforms. Love the hashtag suggestions that they have picked out for you to use.

Cons

only con for me is on mobile app. that every time you close out a a article it restarts to the beginning instead of where you left off.

Easy to use, straightforward platform

saved us time and accuracy among all social media

Pros

Very easy to connect to all social media and very easy to use. After using several other platforms I can say that DrumUp fulfilled my expectations

Cons

The platform layout should be changed to more clean and up to date look.

Great until it wasn't.

I do recommend this software on at least a weekly basis. My problems are not problems that the people I recommend it to will share in most cases. Additional to note... I meet with 10+ new businesses a week and recommend software to them.

Pros

How easy it is to use. How it suggests quality content. How I can schedule content for regular reuse.

Cons

That I can only have one social media page per platform assigned from my profile. I handle multiple pages and cannot set up separate accounts for them without a ton of problems. It still is not fixed and I am now considering other platforms to use instead of DrumUp because I cannot continue to fight way your system is set up.

Simple to use

Pros

Simple layout and easy to add content streams and personalise your own feed. Easy to schedule content to your channels.

Cons

Could probably create more features to help you drill down the feed. For instance, I don't want to see content from right wing papers such as The Daily Mail, but can't see where I can exclude these publishers.

I enjoyed using DrumUp to find content to share on my social media assets.

The ability to create content and curate content was exceedingly easy. This was my go to after Hootsuite discontinued the "suggestions" feature.

Pros

I like that the content is relevant and fresh. It is a huge help to me curating content that I can review the "hot topics" or "trending items" and then schedule it immediately. That is such a time saver and boon to my social media management process.

Cons

I wish I could export the suggestions in table format. I still appreciate the review process, but I would like to be able to access the data in matrix form for further analysis for my social assets and those assets of my clients.

Great social/content marketing tool

Pros

-Easy to use = time-saver compared to competitors -Multiple accounts in one place -Scheduling feature is excellent -Has increased our followers as well as engagement at a rapid pace -Customizable dashboard lets you setup this software exactly for your needs

Cons

-Would like a better schedule integration w/ RSS to save even more time -Make sure to use the tutorial feature or you will not get the ease of adoption/use benefits I listed in the pros section

Hi Jake - Thank you for the wonderful feedback. Please let us know if you need any help or have questions! Thank you Ana Kingsley Drumup.io Support Team

It is great software which is very useful for me generating content ideas

Social media outreach and brand awareness

Pros

keyword relevant content generation and best news in the market. This software is very user-friendly

Cons

Need to reduce the price of the platform. It should be economical for small business and startup like us

Drumup is a great software for your social media needs!

Pros

The software is ridiculously easy to use. Just set up your preferences and you're good to go! The content just keeps pouring in!

Cons

Very few choices for preferences. If you choose too many keywords then the content is a little messed up.

Easy to use. Helped me generate leads by putting out consistent content.

I already recommend it. It helped me generate leads from LinkedIn in a time where I felt like LinkedIn was dead.

Pros

How I could schedule it from the app easily. I really like the quality of content as well. Content was always up to date.

Cons

Time it takes to set up posts. Would love for it to give me 30 days of posts that I could approve. I only stopped using it because my free trial was over and I forgot about it.

DrumUp is the only reason I am able to keep up with Twitter and LinkedIn posts

Industry-specific content curated for me to be able to syndicate on my business-related social networks.

Pros

Best curation engine available. I get relevant, fresh content to choose from and that makes sharing industry-specific content easy and keeps my Twitter feed from being abandoned.

Cons

Makes my life so much easier at providing valuable content.

Pros

Easy to use Great tool to find articles Very intuitive Nothing in comparison to this type of solution

Cons

Wish it didn't require me to manually delete the drum up URL link right after it posts. That is the only gripe I have.

Efficient Social Media Presence Management

DrumUp saves us time by curating all of our social media outlets in a single platform. Further, automated processes within the software are great tools for an efficient social media presence management.

Pros

DrumUp helps in scheduling and managing social media platforms in a single software. This is a huge advantage since social media postings can take quite a lot of time. Its sharing platform across companies is also a huge plus. Content sharing and discovery is made easy with DrumUp.

Cons

We have not encountered any problems with the software, as of the moment.

Thank you for the kind review Oliver Josh. Best wishes.

Seamless and On Target

I've used Buffer, Hootsuite and a few other tools, and have found DrumUp to be the best combination of freemium features, seamless ease of use, and a time-saving content generation tool. I get my clients started with DrumUp, then after a period of time, when they have grown into a more mature use of social media, they are happy to upgrade to the paid features. I recommend it for sure.

Pros

Ease of use, content generation

Cons

More than one social channel for the freemium tool.

Great Way to Find Relevant Content

You know those people on social media who always seem to find the best content first? DrumUp enables you to be one of those people. The content recommendations are consistently top-notch, highly relevant and from reputable sources. Sharing is straightforward and quick.

Pros

The content recommendations are consistently high-quality, very relevant, and from reputable sources. And the tool makes sharing easy.

Cons

I'd like to see more recommendations, and would prefer not to see the same recommendations repeated. If I ignored it first time I saw it, I don't want to see it again.

Love having a one-stop shop for curated content

Pros

The content curation feature is great! I can create lists of targeting content topics and easily share them on our social profiles. That's my primary use of DrumUp. They have other features too. I don't really use those.

Cons

If you're a social media manager, DrumpUp will make your life easier. Caution: it's not an end-all-be-all solution. You should still review what's going out and create original content.

Thank you so much for the review Hannah! If you need any support or have questions about our features/products, please reach out any time. support (at) drumup.io Best wishes Drumup.io Team

Very good product that saves time, effort and resources

Pros

Ease of use. Set up is simple and extremely intuitive. Great for projecting a larger-than-life image across several social platforms. The curation tool is excellent and the recommendations work well for me

Cons

An internatioanl point of view

i have used many different tools for managing social for my cleints, toold like crystal.io, postplanner and there are a few more i used. What i like about drum up that i could not find on the others is that when you post you have the chance to customize your post with hashtags, emojis, @, gifs wich helps me save a lot of time. The content that it finds i think its a bit monotonous , if you guys would enable to search also for enaging content, videos, ect giving the user a chance to post more things than just article i would def. become a client.

Pros

i put it on the previpus screen

Cons

i put it on the previpus screen

It solved my greatest problem of scheduled marketing on social media

Pros

Data analytics are very good. The scheduled posts on Twitter and Facebook is really good. The UI is very user friendly

Cons

Some bugs are present here and there. Also it looks like a buffer website. Data analytics are not really industry standard.

DrumUp gets a thumb up!

Pros

It is really easy to use and keeps your three main social media accounts organized while offer you some really nice articles. But also you can add multiple Facebook and Twitter accounts, so it is not limited to one. If you are a Community Manager, this is the software for you. Additionally, it finds quality content for you and present it neatly.

Cons

It doesn’t link to Instagram, Pinterest nor Tumblr... yet (I guess). Hope the update it soon and we all get the experience for all social media.

Thank you so much for the positive review!

Good Tool For Scheduling Post

Pros

- It is easy to use and we can get across with multiple variety of contents and topics - I really like the scheduling tool the most! - It save my lot of time - Now i'm able to connect it and use it with multiple social media accounts

Cons

- The content recommendation is a little overwhelming - Some of the article formats where very basic and not aesthetically pleasing for shares