Manage-IT, offered by ATSER, is a web-based software solution that provides an integrated document management system for all phases of a construction program including planning, design, operations, construction and maintenance. The product is an integrated toolbox consisting of other solutions from the vendor including Assure-IT for testing and quality control, Track-IT for document control and Construct-IT for construction cycle management.
Manage-IT simplifies program management using GIS maps of all projects as well as helps to track fund sources, budget controls & costs and manage bids. The software provides real-time information on project updates and enables the management team to review, schedule, cost and quality-check the project during the different phases of work. The document management module supports communication and interactive management among team members by offering features such as web-based filing cabinet, workspace for collaboration, document history control, keyword based searches and role-based access rights. The product also offers quality management features that help in compliance management, vendor management, field inspections and reporting. Statistical data analysis, checklists for best practices, alerts and electronic communication channels are also supported by the tool.
Manage-IT can be used to monitor and manage various types of small and large projects in multiple industry segments. Some of the key projects completed using Aster's products include George Bush Intercontinental Airport, Washington Dot Tacoma Narrow Bridge, Houston Independent School District project and Harris County Sports & Convention Corporation project.
● Manage-IT is a web-based software that provides document management support for all phases of a construction project and helps to improve communication between all team members.
● The quality management module offers features such as checklists for best practices in design and construction activities, compliance reports, data collection & analysis and reporting.
● The construction management module allows users to manage the project lifecycle of multiple projects and assists the managers with contract information, change order information, schedule interface, cost and budget control, work-in-progress determination and bid tabulation.
● The software solution provides workspace for project collaboration, online filing cabinet, electronic drawing and design management, scanning of key documents and auto-linking features.
● Manage-IT is compatible with all browsers and operating systems and can also be accessed on mobile devices.
FAQs for Manage-IT by Atser
Below are some frequently asked questions for Manage-IT by Atser.
Q. What type of pricing plans does Manage-IT by Atser offer?
Manage-IT by Atser has the following pricing plans:
Pricing model: Subscription
Q. Who are the typical users of Manage-IT by Atser?
Manage-IT by Atser has the following typical customers:
Large Enterprises, Mid Size Business, Small Business
Q. What languages does Manage-IT by Atser support?
Manage-IT by Atser supports the following languages:
Q. Does Manage-IT by Atser support mobile devices?
Manage-IT by Atser supports the following devices:
We do not have any information about what devices Manage-IT by Atser supports
Q. Does Manage-IT by Atser offer an API?
No, Manage-IT by Atser does not have an API available.
Q. What other apps does Manage-IT by Atser integrate with?
Manage-IT by Atser integrates with the following applications:
No information available
Q. What level of support does Manage-IT by Atser offer?
Manage-IT by Atser offers the following support options:
Online Support, Phone Support
Q. Which apps is Manage-IT by Atser compared to most often?
GetApp offers free software discovery and selection resources for professionals like you. Our service is free because software vendors pay us when they generate web traffic and sales leads from GetApp users.
Because we’re committed to help you find the right solution for your business needs, we list all software vendors on our website, and give them the opportunity to feature their solutions and collect user reviews.
At GetApp, our comprehensive software listings, verified user reviews, product comparison pages, articles and AppFinder, our assistive tool, will empower you to make confident and well-informed purchase decisions.
Sign up / Sign in
Both new and existing users can sign in with LinkedIn.