Base CRM Reviews

4.39/5 (111 reviews)

Zach Waldman

Base is the CRM I decided to commit to using, and overall, I'm very happy with it.

Reviewed 2017-06-13

Base has helped motivate me. It makes making calls fun because you can see your goals and your progress toward them. Base keeps me on top of what's important. For example, I called a business to see if they were interested in my services. I was told they were interested but to call back when they planned their event in a year! It's easy to set the task to call the lead back in a year, and even better is that the phone call was recorded. I can listen back and when I follow up, know exactly what's going on. Base has also given me a clearer picture of which sources of leads are best so I'm able to focus on them first. I could go on and on about the benefits of using Base. It's a huge part of my business.The best thing about Base is that it works. I tried free trial versions of a couple of other CRMs and my first big test was importing data and mapping it. The very first time I tried this with Base, it worked without a hitch. The other CRMs I tried hit some kind of a snag. I'm sure I could have contacted support or messed with them and gotten then to work, but what's the point when Base worked right the first time? On a side note, it's been my experience with almost all software that you get what you pay for. Base isn't cheap, but I also never have a problem with it. Again, you could find a cheap or even free CRM and make it work, but at what cost? Time? Aggravation? The second reason I chose Base is because voip is integrated without having to figure out some third party way of making calls, tracking the data, and recording them. With Base, you have everything you could want in terms of a sales CRM. Lastly, the reports are awesome. They give you any kind of info you could want.

Daniel Wiseman

Very streamlined and efficient, user-friendly and easy to customize, great customer service.

Reviewed 2018-01-11

Base made it easy for me to customize a CRM to exactly my needs, as well as bring all the functions of my business - from calls and emails to tracking deals and closings - into one place.I'm in the real estate field and I've used maybe a dozen different CRMs over the years, both for myself and at different companies. I've worked in Salesforce, Top Producer, and CINC extensively. I found Base on accident while I was trying out a handful of new CRMs to kick off a new independent venture, and it's easily the best one. It automatically logs a huge number of my activities so I don't have to take notes, includes a built-in phone system so I can make all calls through my computer quickly (and automatically track them), and it's really intuitive and easy to customize. Funny enough, I think one of their smartest "features" is that they give you a 30-day free trial on a full-service version of the software up front. Because it's a really intuitive system, getting a chance to click around in the CRM and test out how I would set it up made it clear quickly it was going to be an excellent option. PS - the customer service is fantastic. I'm admittedly a bit of a high-maintenance client, and they always respond quickly and with clear answers.

Chi

Intuitive, User Friendly GUI and Great Service Personnel

Reviewed 2014-03-06

I felt one of the reviews was unfair and unhelpful. I hope this will help people in their decision making. To keep the review in context, I am part of a smaller business in financial services, where client numbers aren't in the multitudes. First off, I want to say that their customer contact personnel and support team are absolute stars. Very polite and attentive, they called me up within 2 minutes of finishing the tutorial to see if I had any questions. Second, they had a walk through tutorial! Unlike Insightly or 3 of the other CRM's I tested, Base did not just leave you to test it out on your own. They populated the account with a dummy setup to more thoroughly demonstrate its uses. On completion of the tutorial, they reset the account and let me tinker myself. The interface and functionality of Base is highly intuitive. After the initial walk through, I was able to determine how to create, edit and manage all the fields, filters, contact statuses, pipeline stages, etc. Finally it has connectivity with Office 365 and allows for email syncing... (however this has not been functioning fully for me) Now some issues I ran into, the syncing of my emails to base is a bit dicey. We use office 365 and Base can connect to it to sync emails. However, my emails aren't being received in base correctly. I can send mails, individually or in mass, via Base, but my mails don't automatically sync upon receiving at all. I have to use the Base plugin on Outlook to send the appropriate mails manually. While this is inconvenient, the staff have been very helpful and are working on it. Hopefully there is a resolution to this inconvenience.- Intuitive, User Friendly and generally refreshing to work with - Great tutorials and educational content via their blog - Support staff are attentive and helpful - Offers office 365 email connectivity (BIG +++)

Jared Hansen

Solid SMB/SME CRM. Reports are lacking but otherwise great UX

Reviewed 2017-05-17

- Direct mail integration (no bcc required) saves everyone a world of hassle - Very easy to create customized lists of deals - Mobile app is very, very good - Easy to customize deal page with relevant info including "smart links" to 3d party sites - Decent UI and easy to understand - Integrated Dialer would be great if we weren't already using Dialpad - Quick onboarding, decent SFDC import - Zapier integration

Mary Reiman

BASE CRM: Love it!

Reviewed 2015-11-25
Review Source: Software Advice

BASE is clean and simple, yet powerfully effective as a CRM. It's intuitive, extremely user-friendly, supplies lots of video tutorials and access to the California team for FAQ's, and has all the features other, more complicated, expensive CRM's have. It allows you to tailor your database to fit your needs; and track sales, tasks, and pipeline projects in graphic form. It's affordable and has a great app for mobile phones that allows access to contacts, notes, tasks, and a workable platform while on the go in real time. It's simple to teach new users how to navigate and utilize. Adding or deleting users is simple, and access to the CRM information can be limited / private, or made public for the entire team to access. I feel like it's hip and cutting edge product; not at all stuffy.

Lionel Mitchell

One of the best sales productivity platform

Reviewed 2018-03-18

The thing I like the best about Base CRM is that it is so easy and intuitive to use. The email integration helps to keep all things housed in one place. In addition, it has effective contact and pipeline management. It also has a fully integrated phone system and an email and text message integration. All of which automatically log any calls, emails, or texts sent or received from leads in the database. The customer service is also great. This is being used for our development department and for the Marketing dep. We are all of our Friends, Leads, and Orders through this system. Base CRM is a great all-around CRM for a wide range of company sizes. If you need a CRM that integrates with your digital marketing strategy, there may be better options out there.

Jimmy Gagné

Very useful app !

Reviewed 2016-09-12

For our micro-enterprise, we consider this App as an employee who helps us to coordinate customer records. Since we are working with Base, we lose fewer customers and time to acquisition. With Google Chrome plugIn, when we are working with LinkedIn, with a single click, add a contact to lead to our database in Base CRM. This prevents us from doing it manually as before.Time saving for lead management. Followed best customer records. Android, calls are automatically tracked and recorded in base with an option to add a note of the conversation in order to remember it and therefore continue the discussion more effectively to the next call or email.

Rick Lowe

Easy to use, full-featured CRM

Reviewed 2017-06-10

Flexible, scalable, intuitive CRM. I like that it integrates with a variety of other services and is easy to use. It stores a lot of information on our clients and has different alerts to remind you of events and task. I've been using Base now for the past four years. I've found it easy to use and intuitive. It integrates with several other systems. One feature I really appreciate is how it picks up and stores emails that are sent into a person's profile wether they are sent or received either internally or externally from Base. The ability to follow a sale through its different phases is also easy to use. The mobile app works interfaces icely with an iPhone and allows you to record Actions after the call. It is well organized, scalable and offers everything a small business needs in a CRM

Jacob Sorenson

Former User, Would use again

Reviewed 2018-10-30

I think I well described it above but it was always positive. I loved connectivity through different regions with closers and it truly made scheduling easier.We used base software when setting leads for Solar appointments. There was a really nice connectivity between me and the closers when I was using base. I love the idea that I can put notes on homes and have connectivity that I normally would not have had when we were using the paper method we used to use. I can slip appointments in between already scheduled appointments, just a solid product overall.

Vanda Wyilie

Close the deals and control them in one place

Reviewed 2018-05-04

In our company, we must not only sell the product to people but also continue to support them all the time after that to prevent any complaints and to make sure that the same clients will return to us again and again. And Base CRM allowed us to keep the relationship with the clients for sales and for supporting in one place but for separate groups of people with different access to the certain profiles. So from one side, the sales manager see only those things that he need to see while support manager also does not get useless information for him.

Brian Burkd

The Base CRM app is for the truly organized.

Used other for 2+ years
Reviewed 2018-03-02
Review Source: Software Advice

Base CRM is a customer relation mangement tool with a low price tag and high return. Check it out. I bought this in the iTunes App store a few years ago and remember it was a really good app. The only issue is its for the truly organized. I realize that I was not the type of salesman for this app. This app is for a salesman who truly sets appointments and needs to care about and follow up with his/her leads. It has goals and everything imaginable. I was just a simple windshield replacement guy who came for a one stop close and moved on. I also attempted using this for my sales as a home security guy but it never stuck with me. The reality is this is for larger sales and more "qualified" and traditional salesmen and businessmen. Check it out. If it is right for you you will appreciate it 100%. All that I said will make sense when you actually see it. It was cheap enough to have no money wasted .

Jessica Rinson

Base Crm

Reviewed 2017-02-02
Review Source: Software Advice

The base is a great client tracking software. Offering high-level reporting, whole team call, and email monitoring, and a very good integrated mobile app Base gets the job done for keeping track of your internal communications.The mobile app syncs with each team member's phone and creates activity reports for each client. At any given moment you can check to monitor all communications, email, and calls sent to each client by your team. The activity stream allows the admin to monitor all communications for each team member in one place and creates a log to archive client interaction historically.

Mandi Decker

Easiest CRM for on-the-go use

Reviewed 2017-10-05
Review Source: Software Advice

great mobile app. ability to see the number of times a client has viewed an email! Easy to use deals/opportunities function. Love that it automatically logs calls/emails to the relevant contact.

Margaret Spiers

BASE

Reviewed 2017-09-07
Review Source: Software Advice

It's easy to use. You can sync on mobile devices and desktop computer. It's great for groups and team work. Base works very well on a mobile phone, in my case an iPhone. It's very easy to navigate between the dashboard, to the leads, contacts deals tasks calendars and reports. you can even enter your email setting to save every email in the system regardless of where you send it from. Even when emailing from your computer software like Outlook or Mail, Base will grab this email and include it in your Base database.

Thomas Colon

Make your sales team happy

Reviewed 2018-04-10

Base CRM is the best investments we have ever made. In every business sphere it is crucial where exactly will you invest your money and time. Development, supporting, office, materials and so on. But I believe that the most valuable part of almost every company is sales department. And I can simply explain it, if you have an excellent product but problems with sales team and equipment, there is too big chance that your product will not reach the end-user, while having medium product and monster-sales-team armed with BaseCRM success will not be long in coming.

Adam Donovan

Fantastic CRM

Reviewed 2016-08-26
Review Source: Software Advice

Base's Support Team is fantastic. They flew out members of their team to get us set up. They gave shirts and other swag, and were a delight to deal with. Online support is fantastic, and quick. Base itself is easy to use, and has a streamlined work Flow. There software is very user friendly and modern. You can get up and running in a matter of days. Reach out to them and find out if their software will fit your needs. Either way, I'm sure they will be warm and welcoming to your team.

Douglas Byrd

Keeping the team up to date with the latest information

Reviewed 2018-04-19

This CRM has everything I need, including a solution for targeted, personalized emails. Email tracking is great. The email integration helps to keep all things housed in one place. Also, we can see when leads open our emails, and which links they clicked. Base CRM is used across all our departments for sales forecasting and pipeline management. I guess it is very wonderful software with a great opportunity for business. Here you will found everything for marketing goals.

Tyrone Williams

Great modern day CRM

Reviewed 2018-04-07

Unlike Salesforce, Base CRM was created in the cloud. It is a great sales and client communication tool. The best feature is the mobile app for Android that integrates with your text messaging.

Harry Sudock

Goof value, great service

Reviewed 2017-12-19
Review Source: Software Advice

Overall good product, with some small drawbacks. The best aspect of this product is its flexibility and cross functional uses. I am able to manage from a sales operations standpoint and all of the reps are able to track and log from their mobile devices. The ability to customize the funnel stages is also critical to the way my company uses Base and makes our entire sales team far more efficient.

Anthony Zul

Great Tool for Keeping All Your Clients Together

Reviewed 2017-05-01

Really comprehensive. I found myself adding things to client profiles, interactions, and deals just to fill in and use all the features! Really fantastic for keeping everything related to a client and their deals organized.

Tia Walter

Great CRM

Reviewed 2016-12-05

I use Base daily to keep track of my notes and clients. I can upload files and import my emails so everything is in one place. Every day I go through my daily tasks and update my deals. The tool is easy to use with a lot of options. I really like to have everything in one place. All of my files, emails, tasks, contacts, notes, everything is all connected. Having it all in one place simplifies my life a lot. I also like that you can assign things to other people.

Ron Alon

Base CRM review

Reviewed 2014-12-18

Sabrina Burns

Easy Set-up and Very Functional

Reviewed 2017-12-27
Review Source: Software Advice

Great CRM... Highly recommended!!!This CRM was easy to set up and makes it easier to communicate with my team and keep them updated on the status of our clients.

Will O’Brien

I implemented and used Base

Reviewed 2018-09-26
Review Source: Software Advice

Very pleased with Base. Good software and good people supporting it.It has robust capability and is rather easy to learn how to use. Even with minimal time invested in training you can get a lot of use from the tool.

Justin Mixon

Everything I have ever wanted in A CRM

Reviewed 2016-09-07
Review Source: Software Advice

Base is great for small companies that want to get started with a CRM that has fantastic user support, easy information entry, and fantastic smart lists. If you are a company that has between 100 to about 2000 clients, you will love Base and their team. It's powerful, and can be taught in a day and shows users value from day one.