Additional information for Ahrefs
Key features of Ahrefs
View All Features
- SEO toolbar
- Real time keyword mention alerts
- Backlink notifications
- Multi-language keyword rank tracking
- Desktop and mobile rank trackers
- Country-specific keyword rankings
- Link opportunity reports
- Adjustable reporting frequency
- Position tracking
- Position reports via email
- Batch analysis
- Competitors’ paid keywords
- Competitors’ organic traffic
- Outreach targets
- Competitor backlink notifications
- API available by subscription
- Duplicate link grouping
- Disavow file creation
- Filter backlinks by language
Independent desktop and mobile rank trackers separate rankings on different devices, enabling users to devise platform-specific SEO strategies.
Users can view competitors’ paid keywords, ad copy and landing page URLs to identify the benefits of their advertising strategy, and use it to improve their own.
See popular content through the content explorer, and all the sites linking to it - allowing users to create a list of potential outreach targets.
Ahrefs’ link intersect tool helps users to avoid missing out on link opportunities by revealing who is linking to competitors and not to them.
Real time alerts on business name mentions, keywords, users’ own and competitors’ links and backlinks allows rapid strategy change.
Disavowed links are collated in a single file for each domain, to enable easy submission to Google Webmaster Tools.