ACE Reviews

4.5/5 (132 reviews)

John Brown

WebAR - Collection Software

Reviewed 2012-06-05

WebAR can definitely compete against some of the bigger systems on the market and they have several different packages depending on your size business. We looked at 20+ systems before picking WebAR. It was excellent for us because we started small and have since grown to a medium sized agency without the need for software / server changes etc to interrupt business. The automation has eliminated the need to hire extra resources and clients love the online access.

Jason Rutkauskas

Great Product Poor Execution

Reviewed 2016-11-16

I have been running WebAr SB for over a year, this has been a great step up from what we had before. there customer Support is a bit lacking, seem to take several hours to get anyone to respond than takes several time to explain the issue. They seem like a great company just very overwhelmed. Also there is no extra help, if you have a questions you still have to go through the same support channel.

Mark Mastenbrook

WebAR is the most robust & impressive collection system I have ever used.

Reviewed 2017-08-25

It seems this system can be configured to do just about anything for A/R or debt collection management. I've been in the collection (1st and 3rd party) industry for 25 years. From a small agency to large 200 seat national agency; from buy here pay here lending to bank - This is the finest system I have ever used. Furthermore, it's the finest system of any agency that I had to audit for the bank. The automation capacity is amazing. It has functionality of which I haven't even scratched the surface.

Amy Leslie

Attorney use for collections

Reviewed 2016-11-16

There are many functions that can only be used half way. Its like having peanut butter and no jelly in the house. I think that if you are going to say you have a capability then you should have it all the way. Examples.... You can write a check to your client but not your company for the commissions. You can keep a running trust account but have no way of balancing to the bank. But advertise full trust accounting. Admin can change the top of an account but others can not see the changes made. You can make 100's of letters batch up but have no way of printing them all at once. I was told by support to hire an outsource company. You have wonderful support but by e-mail only. Some things can not be explain in an e-mail. I have spent 50 emails explaining something that can take up to 5 minutes on a phone call. Spreaders can spread up to 6 buckets on the screen but will only spread 2 buckets when you take a payment. Just a lot of peanut butter with no jelly in the house. Overall the product has made a great impact on this office.

Chris A

WebAR user review

Reviewed 2016-11-16

We were forced into changing software providers due to unforeseen circumstances and had to make a decision fast. We reviewed several options vi phone calls and web demos and chose to go with WebAR. The implementations team worked with our Company to ensure Our WebAR fit our needs. They continued to work closely with us through conversion/upload of prior data and all aspects of implementation. We have found WebAR to be versatile as well as user friendly. If I had any criticism it would be regarding their Canned Reports and Dashboards. In my opinion, basic reports and dashboard information should be addressed, revised and made available asap.

Matt Kiefer

Ace Collections Software

Reviewed 2019-02-05

Trial by fire when we first started. I want everything done yesterday and am always looking for ways to build it better. Years ago, training and learning the system was cumbersome and the learning curve was steep...so many ways to get from A to B...but now it is much better.

Tyson Schaefer

Great product, Great Service

Reviewed 2012-06-05

Service is top notch and the techs are knowledgeable of the industry so they understand what you need and they get it done right the first time. Highly recommend this company

FRANK PEP

BEST COLLLECTION SOFTWARE

Reviewed 2016-11-16

WE HAVE BEEN USING WEBAR FOR OVER TWO YEARS AND THE SOFTWARE HAS EXCEEDED ALL OUR EXPECTATIONS, WE WOOKED WITH MANY OTHER PLATFORMS AND FOR EASE OF USING THERE IS NO BETTER SOFTWARE ON THE MARKET THEN WEBAR

Stephanie Work

WEBAR? ACE? INTERPROSE?

Reviewed 2019-02-07

It has not create faster steps for collection reps. I do not feel adequate training was given for such a large intricate set up of our business.

Sean Foody

WebAR Review

Reviewed 2016-06-10

The experience with the implementation team was great, however after implementation we were switched over to customer support and those folks need some classes on how to win friends and influence people. Typical IT support group, act like your bothering them when you ask a question or reply in a way that implies you are stupid because you didn't know how to do something.

Leon Brownell

When it is working it is great, when it doesn't it is a nightmare.

Reviewed 2017-09-06

The automation when it is working properly.

EVIE COWAN

SIMPLE USE

Reviewed 2016-11-16

A WONDERFUL SOFTWARE TO USE, MADE EASY AND WORKS WELL WITH OUR BUSINESS MODEL. SIMPLE TO UNDERSTAND AND NAVIGATE.

Troy Davis

Terrible

Reviewed 2016-04-14

I could not be any more disgusted with this company and some of their employees. First off, what we saw in the demo was NOT active after we signed their contract and we were told we would have to "upgrade". Their President Matthew apparently does not care about his customers or his reviews, more of a "do what you want, we don't care" mentality. Their tech agent Kyle Nelson is unprofessional and takes most concerns and complaints as a joke. Their software works when they want it to work and we had issue after issue. Their software is not user friendly and in my opinion is not collection friendly. More than 70% of the time we had issues logging in, setting up clients and never had the ability to run reports. Buyers Beware, they will make you feel like you and only you matter until you sign the agreement. I would never recommend these people to anyone.

Tyson Schaefer

Finally a virtual agent that works

Reviewed 2015-03-21

Pros: Ammina is collecting even when were not open. Debtors login late at night and the payment is applied to the account that day. It s remarkable to sign in each day and see that we re already collecting money. Debtors can also login and dispute their debt, which loads the entire dispute right onto the account and updates credit reporting. Ammina walks debtors through a series of steps that make it easy to get what you need from the debtors without having to talk to them. All in all, this is a feature that pays for itself many times And she speaks spanish and english. Cons: None because you can set up the requirements. For example if you don't accept payments under $100 you can add that... or if you only accept payment in-full you can add that... or if you don't want debtors to be able to dispute their account you can stop that... If there ever is something you don't like about this product you can change it. Overall: Very highly recommend this product. If you've never had an employee that can work 24/7 and never gets tired, You don't know what you're missing out on.

Jennifer Turenne

Virtual Collector Increased our productivity

Reviewed 2015-03-21

We have been using the virtual collector for a number of years. We like being able to select the avatar for each of our portals and the text that they will "speak" to our consumers. The screens navigate through the process the way we want them to and can be modified as needed to accommodate changes in the industry. We have not had any complaints from our consumers indicating that they can't figure out how to use the service. The only negative we have found is that the voice of the avatar could be a little clearer on some words, so it is important to listen to your text as the screens are being set up to make sure that all the words are pronounced clearly and properly. Overall we are very pleased with the product and believe that it enhances our ability to recover our clients receivables.

Auntuell Mills

I used this product when it was still WebAR

Used other for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2018-03-08

I like this product as a way to keep organization within the company and liked that they we trying to improve the app to make it better.

Rick Bonitzer

WebAR - Look no further

Reviewed 2015-03-19

I looked, reviewed, and analyzed all software solutions in the ARM industry. All of the "big guys", all of the "next gen" platforms, ALL OF THEM. I received demos and pricing proposals on most and even engaged industry consultants to help me decide. I ultimately chose WebAR and encourage you to give them a look. The off the shelf framework of the product is very straightforward and not "over engineered". The pricing is "ridiculously reasonable" considering the features included. My staff all love the product. The support is excellent and their developers are first rate. Conversions are hell, no question about it. I'm glad I don't have to go through it again but my conversion to WebAR was the easiest one I've experienced. Cheers!

Nick Speth

Fantastic Product for Debt Collections

Reviewed 2015-03-23

We've been using WebAR for just over a year now, and in all that time, I've never once thought about making a change. The thing I love about WebAR is how versatile and adaptive it is. If I want it to do something, I can make it do exactly that. WebAR's structure and ability to specifically tailor how the accounts behave at any given time make it stand out for me. Recently we made a big change to how our accounts were handled by our collectors, and WebAR never missed a beat. I changed a few settings, set up a new job to run every day, and it worked perfectly. I wouldn't hesitate to recomment WebAR. It's just an amazingly useful piece of software for managing your collections accounts.

T H Burgess

Great Product....constantly changing to perfect an already good thing!

Reviewed 2014-07-17

Pros: No longer on site and must deal with back-ups, up-grades, etc. Userfriendly, well received by Collectors. Cons: Takes some getting use to by Admin, different way to analyze and breakdown admin tasks at hand, but do able. Interprose is very willing to help step by step through your transition and even after. New "Tweaks" are always happening to make the program better and better!!

David Carden

Very Robust and feature rich software!

Reviewed 2016-06-09

We have been incredibly impressed with the number of features that WebAR offers. It became apparent very early that we will be saving a lot of time and hopefully money with how we will be able to automate the way we do a lot of our processes. I am very impressed with the customer service and the training. Kyle and Ben are great guys to work with. Kyle is an excellent trainer who works hard to make sure the training and implementation is very thorough. Ben is very fair in working with a company to get everything setup and established with WebAR. I look forward to many years of a great partnership with WebAR!

Sandy Muller

Webar software review

Reviewed 2016-12-01

this software is very functional and they are constantly upgrading to improve it. I have known Interprose for a long time and they are very helpful. I have made some foolish mistakes and they do not judge. The support is always trying to improve so that they can get to all companies with problems. The debtors can sign on our website and pay their debts online. We can also process credit cards immediately which is a big help. The software is very functional but hard to learn as I am still learning but once you learn it you will love it. This software is very efficient.

David Mecham

Reliable, functional, easy to get up and running,

Reviewed 2012-06-12

Secure, stable, feature rich collection software with excellent support and reasonable pricing.

Nicola Henry

WebAR software experiences

Reviewed 2015-04-01

There are many pro's about the WebAR software experiences, but my favorite are the user friendly options that are provided. It's easy to navigate thru the menu options which allows me to run reports and provide detailed information to my staff which ultimately makes us more efficient. My overall impression has been remarkable, the software has provided our company with tools that we cannot seem to do with out. I continue to be impressed with all the upgrades they have made because I know that their number one priority are there clients.

Ashley Eichelberger

Our experience with the WebAR team and the software has been phenomenal!

Reviewed 2015-04-01

We have been using WebAR for almost 3 years now and have had only a handful of down times. The team is very quick to help with any issues and give a time frame to complete any requests. The system is very customizable and with most options we are able to make changes on our own. The payment system and reporting is very detailed and it is quick and easy to walk through setting up any reports we need. WebAR is very efficient for our team and has helped us keep our labor cost down while taking on new clients every month.

Spring Maddy

Good Product

Reviewed 2015-03-23

The system was a little hard to get used to as some steps you go through for certain actions are a bit redundant however, the system overall is good. With the ability to customize to specific preferences, the system has met many of our needs. Looking forward to see what else this system has to offer!