Additional information for iCareManager
Key features of iCareManager
View All Features
- Admissions management
- Care planning
- Event / activities planning
- Marketing / lead management
- Medical records
- Medication tracking
- New resident assessment
- Resident info management
- Staff management
• iCareManager (iCM) is an online, centralized EHR solution for managing residential patient care, with an emphasis on providing a system that reduces risk for care-giving clients by promising to eliminate administrative errors.
• iCM boasts its own eMAR system for accurate, error-free medication administration that integrates with 12+ pharmacy systems, with pharmacy and physician portals providing tailored system access.
• Manage detailed electronic documentation for each resident or patient receiving care, capturing assessment data, goal / outcome details, medications, tracked activities and their individual diagnosis-based care plans.
• Risk mitigation and compliance is supported by individual specific staff training tracks, alerts and notifications, incident reporting and rules-based workflows for automating operational procedures.
• Business automation features include a training center for tracking staff training progress, dashboard-based site and fleet maintenance, along with role-based permissions for controlling accessibility.