Primecare

Long-term care pharmacy software

Primecare Reviews

No filters available

No filters available

I can customize service to fit my customers' needs

I have been using QS1 in both retail and LTC since 1988. In that time, I have used most competitor products as well. There are features that others do well, but I have stuck with QS1. Pros: the ability to customize the service delivery to match my customers needs - instead of my customers having to conform with my software. I also appreciate that I can make the changes myself without having to...

Cons

Thank you so much for your feedback. We really appreciate your business.

PrimeCare - Extremely Capable LTC Software

PrimeCare is an extremely robust LTC pharmacy software platform. The only limitations seem to be user based, and what he/she can envision or accomplish. We switched to the QS/1 module from a rather easy to use pharmacy information system, simply because our previous software was too basic, and couldn't perform all of the tasks that we needed to perform in LTC. We quickly discovered what we were...

Cons

Primecare has been able to adjust to the constantly changing long term care environment.

The company is open to changes in their software though it may take some time if it's moved forward. Customer service has gotten better but I still get frustrated over being on half for 5-8 minutes only to be told someone will have to call me back. Their best customer service comes via email. I really like their customized reports. I feel that if the information is in Primecare I can get it on a report. Primecare GUI has made training new employees so much easier because it's very intuitive. Workflow, interface capabilities, and personnel management are all strengths of Primecare.

Great LTC pharmacy software package

QS1 offers the long term care pharmacist a complete package that addresses the needs of the pharmacy and their customers. Their workflow system makes the dispensing process efficient and promotes accuracy. The system is easy for new users to learn. QS1 interfaces with software and hardware vendors LTCPs need to optimally service their customers. Software updates are handled easily. They keep abreast of the changing health care environment to be sure pharmacies have the tools needed available. Customer service is responsive and competent. Reporting features are easy to use and can be customized. The appearance of resulting reports could use improvements. I have been a satisfied QS1 user for over 25 years.

great

Pros

It is easy to use for someone who has been using this software for a while and it is customizable as well.

Cons

For a first time user it could be hard to learn all the ends and outs of this software because there is so much to it.

I have been using QS1 since 2002

Since using QS1, the management/staff changes that have been put in place has truly made QS1 one of the best software vendors we work with. Support services is one of the best we deal with and have found an absolute leader to manage this group effectively and efficiently. The training staff we work with truly embrace your goals and objectives and become part of your organization. In the past 3 years I have seen a solid structure within QS1 and have built a core team to embrace vision and technology to improve patient care and efficiency within the pharmacy.

Cons

HAVE USED PC SINCE 2010. CYCLE FILL AND POST CONSUMPTION BILLING. 7 DAY CYCLE FILLS

PROS: EASY TO NAVIGATE DELIVERY SHEET PROCESSES INVENTORY MANAGEMENT CONS: FILL LIST EDITS AND STOP & START DATES AND TIMES MOST REPORTS ARE TRANSACTION DRIVEN, AND WHEN THE BULK OF YOUR BUSINESS IS FILL LIST RELATED, DIFFICULT TO GET MEANINGFULL REPORTING

Cons

QS1 user for over 30 years, including retail pharmacy, POS, IVR and long term care (Prime

QS1 is very easy to use, navigate and offers lots of features. The support staff is excellent and always quick to return calls and respond to issues.