36 Dollar 360 Reviews

Cindy Tully

Office Manager

Used occasionally for 2+ years
Reviewed 2019-03-28

I have no complaints other than what I described above. If these two issues were changed, I think it would be perfect. The platform is very intuitive, user-friendly and the support is outstanding. I would gladly recommend it.

Pros
That it's so user friendly. From the first time I used it, it's intuitive and I had very few problems. And because of that, it's easy to show my co-workers how to use it when needed.

Cons
That you can't have multiple custom 360 reviews going on at the same time. We like to customize the cover pages with our clients' logos, but oftentimes, we have 360 reviews going on for more than one client at the same time. This has caused us to have 4 logins. This can be inconvenient when we have credits on one login that need to be transferred. Although, when I call to have them transferred, the support is always outstanding. We've not been customizing as much lately because of this. We also have an issue with the rater group names. Oftentimes, Peers, Direct Reports and Others don't match up to what our clients have. So we have to use the platform's rater group names but then have to let the clients know the equivalents. We would very much like to be able to control the rater group names.

Steve Bush

360 Survey

Used occasionally for 2+ years
Reviewed 2019-06-21

Our organization has used a 360 survey for several years now. 36 Dollar 360 has proven to be the most effective. Couple that with the low cost and it's a 'no brainer' for us.

Pros
I like many things about 36 Dollar 360. Primarily, I like the flexibility it offers. I personally can select from 25 different leadership categories to create a survey that best fits our organizational needs. I also like the fact that I am in control of the process. I can manage the targets and raters, see the progress that is being made with responses and control the communication process.

Cons
I would like to have the ability to alter or add specific questions to the survey.

Response from SVI

Thank you for your kind review, Steve. I will contact you specifically, because I want to make sure you know how to add your own questions to an assessment questionnaire. We do provide that option!

Andrea Rebolledo Martínez

It's easy to operate, it's affordable and has great features, free and without exiration sercies.

Reviewed 2018-04-14

It's a quick way to make survays and the presentation it's friendly with the users, this is important to get real and honest anwers.

Pros
It could me use by any kind of company, big or small. So the nature of the company it's not important, this means that the software perfectly adapts to teh different kinds of requests that any kind of business could have in the matter of survays.

Cons
It takes a while to learn how to use it, had to read de Q&A section frequently even when they acclaim it's a very "easy to use dashboard".

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Allison Erbel

Easy to use software

Used occasionally for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2019-06-21

We use the 360 for our high potential program. The 360 feedback survey helps the leaders identify develop needs to focus on during their time in the program.

Pros
36 dollar 360 is the most user friendly 360 I have worked with and you cannot beat the price!

Cons
We do not have any cons to date. The system is easy for both our leaders and clients.

Phil Kang

Excellent and affordable product!

Used occasionally for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2018-09-04

The reports were concise and easy to read. As the project owner, it was really helpful to see the data pullout of all the participants and look through the different trends. I would highly recommend this product and this is our 2nd year using 36 Dollar 360.

Pros
Having a bank of questions to choose from and being able to customize certain questions to meet the needs of my organization were very helpful. The dashboard is easy to use/navigate. In addition, having a dedicated account person to ask questions was really critical in successfully implementing 360 feedback reports for my organization.

Cons
The email templates can be a little more robust but it gets the job done.

Christine Esplin

I found 36 Dollar 360 a very reliable, helpful and easy to use product.

Reviewed 2018-07-30
Review Source: Software Advice

I would recommend it to anyone.

Pros
- Good for any size company - Mostly user friendly - Totally worth the money - Allows you to go over several objectives at a time

Cons
- Had to use the FAQ for a little bit of help, but it answered all my questions so it worked out. - A bit expensive - Wish there was a bit more info regarding the values of the company

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

James Garza

Efficient and Easy to Use

Used monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2019-03-26

Leadership and organizational development are just starting to take shape at our organization, and 36 Dollar 360 helped us move that needle forward in relation to our leadership culture. We are becoming more comfortable with courageous feedback, both giving and receiving, and are also better equipped at identifying development trends across various leadership competencies for the entire company. We are very happy with this software!

Pros
36 Dollar 360 really helped us implement the 360 assessment process within our organization at the pace and volume that we needed. After an hour of being in the tool, I was able to quickly learn how to set up a project, edit that project, and then launch the assessment. The tool really is so easy to use!

Cons
I really wish that we could see some of the data as raters complete the assessment, rather than having to see the final results after the close of the assessment. Other than that, this tool is a very comprehensive and solid option for any organization.

Diamond Sears

Worth every penny!!

Reviewed 2017-07-13
Review Source: Software Advice

Pros
This tool has been incredibly easy to use, intuitive, and has met the needs of our managers very well.

Cons
The only cons that I can think of are the lack of benchmarking data and action planning suggestions in the report.

jose bompart

Unsurpassed evaluation system, Tour 36 Dollar 360

Reviewed 2018-07-16

Pros
is the best comprehensive option to evaluate multiple objectives, excellent 360 degree evaluation system for small companies at an unbeatable price

Cons
When we think about the cost efficiency ratio I do not have any complaints, I think it was the best investment that I made

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Haley Mitchell

Great and easy to use system

Reviewed 2017-12-20
Review Source: Software Advice

Pros
I like the ratings features which help us keep track of people's growth. This has helped us grow our team and make sure everyone is on track for success!

Cons
It is affordable but we would still like it to be cheaper! Other than that, I can't think of many cons. Very solid system.

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Sabrina Burns

Great Software!

Reviewed 2017-05-11
Review Source: Software Advice

Pros
The functions of 36 Dollar 360 has full functionality. It is a little technical when you first start but customer support is very knowledgeable and went the extra mile to walk me through all the functions.

Cons
A little technical and confusing at first, but customer support was very helpful and once I was shown how to navigate the system it was easier to understand and use.

michelle west

Healthcare Operational Leadership - 360 review

Reviewed 2019-02-22

Pros
The software was easy to use, the company had easily accessible technicians to help troubleshoot. The questions were clear and easy for the reviewer to navigate the review.

Cons
No cons - good product nothing bad to say - good price for the product you get

Barry Ogle

A Super Easy and Reliable Tool!

Reviewed 2016-02-15

I've used a variety of 360 assessments over the years. The Pros: The 36 Dollar 360 is really easy to use and their customer service is impeccable. When I have a question they're accessible and knowledgeable about my question. I find their system user friendly and intuitive as I navigate through the various stages of set-up. And, they listen when I have ideas to share to make their system even better. The only Cons I have are around the lack of bench-marking data and action planning suggestions in the report. However, for the money spent, the value is unmatched!

Christie Cooper

Customize It

Reviewed 2019-02-22

Great team. Prompt service! Love them!

Pros
Love that I can customize many features; title page with my own company logo and question contents.

Cons
It takes take a work around to copy and paste a new profile.

Laura Spears

Great software

Reviewed 2019-03-26

Pros
User-friendly and easy to use. The results we receive are intuitive and provide outstanding feedback to provide our associate.

Cons
Needing to continuously buy credits for use

Joh Maloney

36Dollar360

Reviewed 2019-02-19

An easy way to conduct 360s and efficiently collect both quantitative and qualitative data.

Pros
The backend administration and tracking.

Cons
I think the Likert Scale needs to be greater than 5.

Angelique O'Bryan

An amazing 360 product

Reviewed 2015-10-01

I've been a customer of 36 Dollar 360 since 2012. Over the course of the past few years I've regularly utilized the product, as well as other SVI products, in a variety of ways; as our company has grown, the ways we've used these tools has evolved as well. With all of that change came a lot of questions. The team at SVI has always been exceedingly helpful, courteous, and knowledgable. The customer service provided by SVI is a true asset.

Jason Burrell

Great Product at a Great Price

Reviewed 2015-11-02

36 Dollar 360 is a great solution for any company seeking to better their team members. Our company researched a variety of 360 review software solutions before choosing 36 Dollar 360. The software is very easy to use from both the administrator and raters stand point. The software is competitively priced and the customer service is excellent. I would highly recommend 36 Dollar 360 to anyone looking for a 360 review solution.

Joanne Giljum

36 Dollar 360 Feedback

Reviewed 2016-02-11

This tool has been very easy to use, intuitive, and has met the needs of our managers very well. I like the variety of competency models to choose from for various levels in the organization. The expert feedback is also a helpful for more experienced managers.

Wissam Saleh

Great product, used it and will use it again.

Reviewed 2015-10-01

We are a company of ten employees, we used it and it was amazing, its easy to set up and to the point. Also, the support and service were very helpful. I recommend this product to companies of any size.

Marc Marakian

Creative

Used occasionally for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2018-05-14
Review Source: Software Advice

Pros
Very interesting and user friendly platform. It sets a good working moral and gets the user up and going.

Cons
Very fluid, intuitive, and on-point that it does necessarily consist of flaws. I do; however, recommend a little more emphasis on company morals.

Likelihood to recommend: 5/10

Jade Samaniego

360 Review

Used monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2019-03-01

Overall has been great

Pros
The customer service is quick to assist to answer any questions

Cons
Setting up the competency model - when customizing questions

Bashir Bunu