Cogentys

Learning management system with 30-day roadmap to compliance

Cogentys Reviews

Yvette Healey, CBT Specialist: Review of Cogentys

I very highly recommend the Cogentys training solution to any company who wants a reasonably priced, powerful, customizable, scalable solution that also serves to manage training content from other vendors (SCORM or otherwise). Cogentys' customer service and consulting capabilities are excellent, critical and highly valuable pieces of my company's online training program.

Pros

Cogentys excels at providing a high-quality product with excellent support and customer service. The Traineez LMS is scalable, modular and highly customizable. The flash-based templates allow my company to create interactive, custom courses, quizzes, and surveys to train on our unique products, while protecting our proprietary information in a secure environment. My company has chosen this LMS to...

Cons

The Cogentys training solution has very few cons. If pressed, my only con would be to mention that some of the custom course creation software options have a bit of a learning curve. But, the flexibility of the tool outweighs any of the learning curve concerns.

I wish we had switched sooner

In Late 2012 our company launched a 300 employee initiative that involved training all employees on 24 different SCORM courses. Our LMS at the time was not equipped to handle that volume of training, and the entire implementation was weeks of work to get up and running. With Cogentys we could had the training scheduled and assigned within a day. Pros: Easy to use Decent Reporting system Groups and Hierarchies Amazing customer service and immediate response on trouble tickets. Cons: Only support SCORM 2004, which can create problems when our clients send over materials in older SCORM versions Jeff and Don have been a pleasure to work for and incredibly responsive to our needs. I would definitely recommend Cogentys.

Cons

Thank you for the review Mike! The Cogentys LMS actually does support AICC and SCORM 1.2 files. We will reach out to see if there is anything we can do to help you with any other files you have. We have also recently released a new reporting module that has much greater flexibility and generates reports 80% faster.

Could use some streamlining, but is otherwise an easy enough tool.

I like the way Cogentys makes keeping track of compliance training easy for me, as I have enough to do without keeping score. That said, I think it could be a little more streamlined, as the hierarchical structure used to assign courses is painfully restrictive. I'd like to see more check boxes and fewer trees. Customer service is always wonderful. I have two contacts at Cogentys, and each of them is always responsive and is always looking for the best ways to fix our issues. This makes me inclined to remember Cogentys not just at my current company, but in future companies I may work for as well.

Flexibility meets function

The team at Cogentys is agile and fast when it comes to developing the right system and set-up in the LMS world. I wholeheartedly recommend them to anyone that is looking to build a robust, manageable, and dependable LMS system.

Pros

Customer care is outstanding! I always receive prompt attention even when my issues are obviously small in comparison to other larger clients. Very thorough process with well thought out application. Detail oriented and creative to meet my needs.

Cons

I am looking forward to the "drag and drop" interface.

Cogentys Learning Management Systems - a great asset.

Jeff Armant and the Cogentys team made learning tool implementation a painless process. Their timely response to questions, their availability for teleconferences before tool roll-out, in addition to their technical support, advice, and best practices suggestions before, during, and after implementation were something I found (and continue to find) completely invaluable. The compliance learning module is easy to use, end-user friendly, and has received much positive feedback from my peers within my organization.

Cogentys LMS Review

A+ Customer service. Always available. Product is intuitive for end user, big plus.