Shareworks Reviews

Pros

The admin features, reporting and award management, are terrific.

Paul G.

I liked the tool, the representation is very good.

Ravi B.

Shareworks helps me access my portfolio with a user friendly interface. I would suggest this product to any company that want's to offer stocks to their employees.

Cons

They are the only company that has denied me external requests and forced me to make any account changes through their system. Their customer service is bad, friendly but incompetent.

Kevin M.

I called Solium about it and the rep said he requested the information from their bank and it will take time, so he said he'll call me back.

Michael P.

He said that the cause of delay might be the ABA routing number that i use is wrong. I told him, how is that possible if i verified that ABA routing number to one of my Bank rep over the phone.

Michael P.

3.9

Love the dashboard

Absolutely love it. I enjoy checking things at a glance and it is easy to navigate which is perfect when I don't have a lot of time to check on things.

Pros

The dashboard is my favorite part due to the ease of seeing my account and important information at a quick glance. Also how it shows the current stock price at the top of the page allows me to know what is going on with our shares.

Cons

Don't have any negative feedback on the software. It is exactly what I need and is displayed how I like to see things.

The best employee share scheme admin software

Pros

The admin features, reporting and award management, are terrific.

Cons

Some of the user experience for particpants is a little confusing for staff.

Very poor product with useless customer service

Pros

I used Shareworks to receive stock through an old company. The only thing I liked about this product is that it was low maintenance while the account was open.

Cons

Everything from the User Interface to the customer service for this product has been a thorn in my side for the last two months. I am attempting to transfer my shares to a new broker for close to two months and the company is effectively holding my shares hostage. 1) The user interface is clunky and nothing is easy to find. There is nothing intuitive about any of the menu's or screens, it is hard...

Very easy to navigate, not easy to obtain tax rates

Pretty darn good.

Pros

I really enjoy the platform layout and the ability to choose the country and stock plan you want to view the rules for. It's also great to have the employee tax guides per country and award. The rules themselves are pretty easy to understand. Our client service managers are great and very helpful. I love the email updates of country taxation.

Cons

I wish the tax rates were easier to find and more broken out into appropriate tax tiers for certain countries. Also, while it's generally easy to understand the advice in the tax guides, some of the language isn't 100% clear.

The software is okay, but could be more user friendly.

Pros

The software seems to do its job of properly calculating the stock compensation expense for us, but also seems to be somewhat not user friendly. The customer service is also lacking in ability to help at times I feel. I feel like it takes some time to get responses sometimes.

Cons

The interface is confusing and not easy to use in my opinion. It feels like a dated interface that is not what people are used to today.

Never on time

Overall experience was crap. I've been using Solium since our Company became public. I made some transaction here and there but the last two transaction that i did for a large amount of money was delayed. I requested to wired the funds to my Bank. Normally it should take 3-5 business days. My last transaction actually is still on escalation. Sold my stock 2 weeks ago and still havent got it. Contacted...

Pros

Solium website is easy to use and very straight forward.

Cons

There's always delay when you do transaction

Exceedingly difficult to access your account

If Shareworks ever eliminates the unnecessary obstacle course between users and logging into their accounts, it will be a good product. Until then, stay away.

Pros

Transparency, relevant information is available within Shareworks

Cons

Shareworks' login system is exceedingly not user friendly. Each account has four different usernames (account #, work and personal email, and username), and it's not clear if they are interchangeable. They have an over-zealous security system which makes it impossible to log in if you have had multiple unsuccessful logins (around five, which seems to include trying your four usernames). The account...

Great product for employee sharing plan

Overall, its a good product. I use it because i have no other choice. However, i do appreciate that things are very detailed and i also do like the mobile application. Awesome customer service by the way.

Pros

I use this product because its the one that is offered to me as the employee profit sharing plan. However, i must admit that it is very easy to use and very clearly detailed so its easy for users to understand.

Cons

When i created my account i had selected "TFSA" account however i was provided with a non registered account. This was something i was actually unaware of until i checked my account. I am still not sure what happened here.

Establishing a Clear Portal for RSUs

Efficient, direct, and allows me to make the right decisions when needed.

Pros

Cons

I wish there was an easier way to transact selling off shares. As well as a more friendly color scheme.

Clear and easy

Pros

I find seeing and understanding my options simple and easy. The UI is easy to navigate

Cons

Nothing for me on this one. Not much to say I like this software.

simple interface and dashboard offerings

it is used mainly a portal for tracking equity in dash

Pros

easy to navigate the equity management and platform which include a dashboard view and menu with features

Cons

owned by morgan stanley but lacks the interface is lacking for equity planning and financial advising, will have to move out to another portfolio to self manage

Intuitive interface

I liked the tool, the representation is very good.

Pros

I really liked the way shares show up on the dashboard and it is very intuitive. Also, documents related to grants can be located easily

Cons

Session expires too soon and a bit advanced for first time users. It might confuse them. Otherwise everything is good

user friendly and intuitive

Pros

I like how this software develops reports, analyses and is user friendly. Very easy to run graphs and also very easy to understand the graphs that are generated.

Cons

It would be nice to see additional functionalities in report analyses, research articles or resources to help people understand their shares.