Creativity 365 Reviews

4.75/5 (12 reviews)

George Stewart

For range and ease of use, you'll be hard pushed to beat the Creativity 365 apps.

Reviewed 2018-03-12

I've been using the Creativity 365 apps for years now, having been so impressed with my first purchase, Animation Desk, that I had a look for any other KDAN mobile apps, and quickly followed my original purchase with Write on Video and NoteLedge. From the versatile video editing range of Write on Video, the creative variety in Animation Desk, and the multimedia, web page and information recording giant that is NoteLedge, you really will find them difficult to beat.

Loren Stephanie

Creative 365, the perfect software for creative people.

Reviewed 2018-08-22

The ideal software to let your imagination run wild. It has allowed me to save notes in a very creative way and share them with others. Excellent for use from my phone and ipad.

Vlad Shvets

Creativity 365 is probably the most complete productivity pack that exists.

Reviewed 2018-02-28

Creativity 365 software pack encompasses a wide range of functionalities, overlapping between each other and creating a complete set for any busy professional. Best thing is : the apps are super easy to use.

Kaimin Tsao

Country Manager in Korean startup, Toss Lab. experienced company fast growth.

Reviewed 2018-03-12

ease to use and affordable.

Raymond Hou

If you are the type of mobility and amateur use of design or notes, Creativity 365 would better.

Reviewed 2017-09-21

For users like me whose main occupation is not design-related, Kdan's Creativity 365 has the mobility and convenience that work best for me. On a daily basis, I capture and highlight important website contents with PDF Markup. After that, I proceed to NoteLedge to organize my notes. Occasionally, I edit video keynotes or multi-media projects with other software applications. All of these tasks can now be done on an iPad. Especially now that the iPad Pro works with Smart keyboard, my productivity has increased to a significant extent!

Rachel Murphy

Very enjoyable, easy to use, good interface

Reviewed 2017-10-20

I enjoy being able to get creative, to use these applications to help me streamline my work in many ways and be more productive. I really like using NoteLedge to take notes, add photos to those notes, and to be organized. I also find myself using Write-On Video a lot to spice up my videos, mash photos and videos together, and add more to them for friends and family.

Tony Lin

It makes reading and managing document easier on iPad

Reviewed 2017-10-27

The apps works very well on mobile, but the features and user experience are quite different from the desktop version. I don't use the desktop version that often because the reading and note taking experience is way better to me on iPad. But when I need to work with my computer, the desktop version does come in handy.

Sean Walzer

Great suite of programs

Reviewed 2018-05-10

Creativity 365 has some awesome features, the best I've found are the PDF mark up and the ability to write text over videos. This has made presentations a lot more efficient for me.

Sanjeed V k

Creativity 365 is about capturing every aspect of the creative process from notes to video editing.

Used monthly for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2017-10-20

More productive documenting

MengChen Tsai

It's really useful for anyone who needs to take notes or make your ideas visualize.

Used monthly for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2017-10-01

It allowed me to take notes more quick and easy.

Leonardo Angulo Torres

Join your teams

Reviewed 2019-03-01

Basically, for us who worked in a creative company, it made our job easier and saved time. Together with the teams, without them being dislodged from their work units in order to constantly hold meetings.

Kevin Chen

Creativity 365 allowing people to work anytime and from anywhere.

Reviewed 2017-10-05