DealersLink

Cloud based dealership and inventory management solution

DealersLink Reviews

Pros

I have been very satisfied with the mobile product as well. They are great to work with and very down to earth.

Daniel M.

The customer support at Dealerslink has a great software program, made even better by the excellent customer service they provide.

David L.

I have had a great experience with Dealerslink. Very user friendly, good web design, easy navigation.

Frank W.

Marty M.

Marty M.

Pay attention to the inventory recommendations.

Tyler D.

4.8

Nearly 10 years with Dealerslink

I may have been one of the first dealers in the area to take on Marty and dealerslink when I was UCM for Dave Smith Motors. It helped me immensely to better manage my inventory as well as export to other platforms. It's been exciting to watch them grow over the years, add more features, more dealers, and bring all of these dealers together. Today, sourcing true front line quality inventory has...

Pros

Sourcing inventory as well as inventory management and data exporting features

Cons

The mobile app tends to run a little slow when trying to capture a VIN

Great all the way around helpful!

We have used dealerslink for some time now and I don't know how we would do what we do without it! I know when I did have problems with the App. Customer support representative was always helpful he can be hard to reach some times he is busy!!! You guys need to give him a vacation!! Lol! Anyways they have always found a fix!! And it works great keep up with the good work!

Pros

It's everything at the click of a button! Keeps us all connected with inventory that's hot and warnings when there are the right things we look for wether it's price or make and model it's nice to have more eyes out looking!

Cons

Would be nice when there are updates to have Marty come show us all the new goods and why it changed plus it's a good reason to get him out here!! Mostly for the ones less computer savvy. But we're kinda different then a dealership so no biggie!

Dealers Link

New to the business and all the software. If the dealers put on a crappy photo that is what you see. Tend to skip those with crappy photos. Would like to see the dealer's name so we can trade.

REVIEW Dealerlink

Pros

How it integrates with my web site and other software applications

Cons

It is sometimes very easy to reach support staff and somtimes the reponce time laggs

A quality product with great support!

I have been partnered up with Customer support representative n and the Dealerslink Team for approx. 3.5 years now. In that time we have experienced changes to the industry in Colorado such as mandatory placement of the dealerships Dealer Handling Fee into their displayed pricing. When this was instilled, none of the providers had software to handle that request. Dealerslink was fast and effective in making us one of the first dealerships in the state to be compliant with the new law. Whether you are talking about an issue with pictures, pricing, etc (which rarely happen) they are patient, knowledgeable, but most importantly fast to respond! Dean Schmidt Internet Sales Manager Morehart Murphy Regional Auto Center

Pros

Ease of use/customer support

Cons

Wish you had longer hours, could Devon bring his sleeping bag in?

Why you should use Dealerslink in your dealerships

This is a great program to use. easy to upload pictures and check out inventory from other dealerships, going to auctions to see what vehicles are worth buying. It's a great tool to have in all of your stores to manage all of your inventory and making sure you are in the right price range as well.

Pros

How easy it is to upload and change pictures around

Cons

uploading pictures on an Ipad or IPhone, always have to use a computer in the office instead of being somewhere else to upload

Best customer support in the business

Dealerslink has been the single best program we have ever signed up for! I recommend them to other dealers because of the superior quality support I get. These folks really know their program.

Pros

The support is top notch. The price point on it is very attractive.

Cons

They are still growing. The network that they are creating is becoming stronger by the day. I can hardly consider that a con.

Love!

We use this everyday to update cars in our system!

Pros

Dealers link is so easy to use! I’ve never had any problems with it. I would recommend this to every dealership!

Cons

Sometimes the pictures for the vehicles update blurry but other than that there’s not a lot we don’t love about this software

Inventory at your fingertips!

I have been in the automobile industry for 20 years, and I have seen many tools come and go nearly as fast as the cars themselves. I believe DealersLink encompasses all you could hope for to manage your inventory. From the pricing tools, to the connections to other dealer stock, all the way over to the status of your current cars overall health in your market. My personal favorite? The F&I calculator.....directs you to which cars make the most money for this individuals approval? I've looked at the world through the lens of showroom glass...and DealersLink has fine tuned the clarity that I see our cars through......Thanks Guys

Pros

F&I Calculator

Cons

nothing really

Service is amazing and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is stop of the ball every day! Super pleased with his work!

Pros

Ease of use, great user interface and product flow.

Cons

Items that are marked sold are quickly deleted.

DealersLink - A streamlined process for inventory management

From beginning to end, and top to bottom, the relationship with DealersLink has transcended all expectations. The initial rollout, ROI, customer service and performance has been top notch. If there is a slight problem with connectivity, uploads, or reliability; DealersLink offers a succinct and timely resolution with an explanation without tech speak. The ability to customize and organize our data feeds has given us a step above the competition. We are a dealer group with 7-rooftops and 2,000 vehicles with a number of unique demands and requirements. Avoid the high priced guerrillas in the industry and trust your data, photos, pricing tools, and overall profitability to DealersLink. They will deliver!

Pros

Reliability of photo uploads

Cons

Customization

Training is the Key!

I've used DealersLink for years and liked it, then my new rep showed me some of the things it is capable of. I really love it now!

Pros

Its versatility

Cons

My previous training left a lot to be desired

Dealers Link Review

After many years working at Mocks Ford-Lincoln-Mazda Dealership, I find this software easy to use. All of us at mocks Ford use this program daily and I have had no problems.

Pros

Cons

N/A

Excellent Inventory Tool

Helps us acquire and sell used inventory. Have created many trading relationships with Dealerslink.

Pros

Works well on all devices

Great product

Great product and easy to use. Would recommend to anyone. I especially like how easy it is to look at a snapshot of our water report

Dealerslink the Bomb!

The customer service is first rate and working with our rep is like working with your best friend. They make it easy. Thanks.

Simple, User friendly

Great Asset to our Company

Great Product, saves our money in the auction lanes and provides and overall very good ROI. Buy it, you won't regret it!

Pros

The Functionality

Cons

I wish it was free, but that is called wishful thinking

Great Tool!

Works as it should, Valuable as an information tool, as well as being useful to price and mange my information flow to all of my online vendors

Yellowstone Country of Belgrade approves

fantastic program. Always up to date and allows you to be able to access all vehicles not only in our inventory but other dealerships as well.

Snyders Review

I really like DealersLink. Efficient and user friendly. The" competition "feature has been very useful in making sales! Thanks!

MY REVIEW OF DEALERSLINK

I HAVE BEEN EXTREMLY PLEASED WITH DEALERSLINK. VERY EASY AND CONVIENANT. I HAVE BEEN HAVING A LOT OF SUCCESS SELLING INVENTORY ON THIS SITE AND ALSO LOCATING INVENTORY FROM VARIOS LOCATIONS. IT IS VERY NICE TO NAVIGATE THROUGH MY INVENTORY AND BE ABLE TO LOCATE OTHER UNITS ACROSS THE COUNTRY.

Go To Software

The support is great and they have a learning center as you are trying to master the software but it comes down to syncing you and your team with your car inventory and getting everyone on the same page. Highly recommend.

Pros

Amazing software for car dealers and helping you keep track of orders and make sure that you know what is in your inventory and working closely with your team.

Cons

It is very easy to use but the design could be updated to 2020 design standards but they have an easy platform and don't need to fix anything it could just be cleaned up. I love that once you work with a dealership they automatically trust you to use this software on their team.

Great Inventory Manager and F&I Calulator

Pros

DealersLink is a great inventory manager especially the pricing tool. The F&I calculator helps you make the most money per car. Nice mobile product and good support team.

Cons

I don't really have any cons other than they aren't a huge company. Not really a problem so far. They to provide good support.

Sælg Din Bil Nemt, Hurtigt og Sikkert!

Pros

Cons

Colorado such as mandatory placement of the dealerships Dealer Handling Fee into their displayed pricing https://skrotpriser.com/