Additional information for ECGridOS
Key features of ECGridOS
View All Features
- Create and control Your EDI Network
- al VAN ops kernel API grants control to your applications
- ECGrid network operating since 2001 <10 hrs downtime !since
- Loren Data Corp 25 years in business
- You get the full privileges of a node on ECGrid
- Send EDI messages via API or standard FTP / AS2
- Create mailboxes, user instances, interconnects, reports
- Wholesale Network Rates Professional eCommerce Providers
- Create instant AS2 hubs on demand, manage certificates
- VAN and AS2 traffic co-exist without mental strain...
Founded 1987 by Todd Gould, Loren Data Corp created the ECGrid VAN in 2001 - there were other VANs, but they were not engineered for the emerging class of e-commerce service providers (web-based supply chain pioneers). Todd created an architecture that can handle hundreds, thousands, and tens of thousands of mailboxes and network ID's for this emerging sector. ECGrid services large service providers, like SPS Commerce, NetEDI, Covalentworks, and Energy Services Group, and many more. In 2009 Todd released the first version of ECGridOS, at the time a 70 function Web Services API - Now, ECGridOS has 150 functions, supports unified AS2, and offers far more the EDI Communications...ECGridOS is a programmable trading community management platform - a real proven system that can be used to embed the full suite of EDI Functions into Enterprise software, cloud applications, and custom integrated back office systems.
X12 EDI, EDIFACT, and Tradacoms routing headers supported. Transport via FTP, AS2, VPN and SOAP API. ECGrid is node-based, superior to VAN mailboxes for multitenant SAAS. Connections: +90 VANs, Service Providers, direct hubs. Support thousands of ID's & user accounts with ECGrid. It's what we do. ECGridOS is the only EDI API (WS/SOAP) for embedded EDI comms and complete partner management for OEM software or hosted systems. Create mailboxes, accounts, interconnections, real-time status, mailbag meta-data. Much more, under your custom software control.
ECGrid and ECGridOS are built for the B2B Cloud-Commerce Revolution. Be your OWN EDI Network, with ECGridOS!